• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supergirl (CW) Strength Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
The key to the Fortress of Solitude’s weight was retconned from 1,000,000 tons in Solitude (1x15) to 500,000 kilograms in Stand and Deliver (4x14).

Fortunately, Supergirl has another Class G strength feat so she won’t be getting a downgrade.

She lifted Fort Rozz in Better Angels (1x20):

Which was stated to weigh 1 million tons in the same episode:

This revision simply requires a few edits to Supergirl and Superman’s pages.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Supergirl_(CW)

Lifting Strength: Class G (Replace the link on Supergirl’s page with the one I’ve provided above)

Lifting Strength: Class G (Comparable to Supergirl, who lifted Fort Rozz)

EDIT: It would appear that Kara’s Fort Rozz feat is only Class M but she scales to Steel who has a Class G feat so her and Clark’s new lifting strength section should go like this.

Supergirl:

Lifting Strength: Class G (Comparable to Steel, who stopped a train carrying dwarf star alloy)

Kara’s Fort Rozz feat could be added as a supporting feat.

Superman:

Lifting Strength: Class G (Comparable to Steel, who stopped a train carrying dwarf star alloy)

Last edited:
Also unrelated but
Why are we still using a Lifting Feat for Supergirl's AP?

We treat those as incomparable separate and I doubt that's the only feat we have

Also unrelated but

We treat those as incomparable separate and I doubt that's the only feat we have
Not just that there's other low 7-B feats in the CW, the flash for one whom she's relative too is low 7-B due to his AP and energy he can output by season 4

The one on her profile is moreso a supporting feat specifically for her since she'll scale regardless and it looks better with having a personal feat for herself as AP

Not just that there's other low 7-B feats in the CW, the flash for one whom she's relative too is low 7-B due to his AP and energy he can output by season 4
I mean on her page, it's the only feat listed there which is ridiculous since Kara has 6 Season of her own show, appearances in several crossovers and would scale to feats in Superman and Lois because she's slightly stronger then him

I mean on her page, it's the only feat listed there which is ridiculous since Kara has 6 Season of her own show, appearances in several crossovers and would scale to feats in Superman and Lois because she's slightly stronger then him
I've no doubt she has much higher feats in the show in the seasons since she received that rating but no one has made a CRT for it nor discussed any new feats as far as I've seen. I did the revisions for CW superman because I watched superman and Lois so if she warrants a higher tier then that would need to get it's own CRT or applicable calc. Or honestly drop it here if Continuum allows for it

The Arrow verse page in general is kinda in shambles sadly so it does need work

Also unrelated but

Moving 1 million tons at high speed world result in high kinetic energy, which is applicable to AP

Is it?

I know we've got new revisions for Lifting feats so it probably wouldn't count (I know pushing planets is fine tho)

Honestly I stopped watching Supergirl early into Season 2, did she ever perform another feat near Low 7-B?

This is potentially something that could be calc'd

just watch until 1:20

Also Morgan Edge and Steel both need pages

Wait a minute.

I just remembered.

Supergirl and Superman both scale to Steel who has a Class G feat so even if Kara’s Fort Rozz feat is Class M she won’t be getting downgraded.

Last edited:
completely forgot about that Steel... There's 2 Steel's in the CW

I forgot about the other Steel too until now.

The first Steel has the power to cover himself in metal while the second possesses an exosuit.

Last edited:
I’ve edited my post with the necessary information.

Now I just need someone to edit Kara and Clark’s pages.

Still fine with everything shown here and still
This is potentially something that could be calc'd

just watch until 1:20

Also Morgan Edge and Steel both need pages

Is there a way for this to be calc like does it appear calcable

Yeah. What needs to be done?
These are the necessary changes.

Supergirl:

Kara’s Fort Rozz feat could be added as a supporting feat.

Superman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back