• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since GA and Flashpoint are just weaker versions of the other two, I'd say that this is probably between Prime One Million and PC Supes. Since PC Supes effected multiple timelines that could number in the hundreds if not thousands, while P1M is way above Post-Flashpoint in every way, so he'd probably have all his abilities and resistances, along with upgraded AP.

So at best it's really a battle of unknown high AP vs unknown high AP, with neither having too much of an advantage over another, but P1M would having thousands of years more experience, but PC has Dimensional and Time BFR (though I think P1M can open portals through space and time?) Not sure if that's right though . He should also scale to Kal Kent who does have the ability to effect things on a Quantum Level and has high tier telepathic skills plus 5D senses.

So I'd probably go with P1M if he can teleport through time and if he scales powers from Flashpoint and Kal Kent, otherwise it's PC.

Original is weaker than the rest, clashing with an inconsistent Pre-crisis Superman numerous times and dying to Superboy-Prime aren't great feats compared to the rest. Pre-Crisis Superman at his peak can restore alternate timelines with the sheer energy generated from his fists and fly so fast the Spectre had to stop him, but usually he never operates at full power like that. I can see Rebirth Superman getting the drop on him with a punch on the level of the one he pulled on forger.

SP1M has no feats matching the others but if sundipped Rebirth Superman is anything to go by, I can see SP1M who sundipped for 15000 years being vastly above him in power, SP1M also dwarfs most of the heroes in his era too including guys like Kal Kent who possesses a lot of hax and can come up with billions of scenarios on the spot. Through scaling SP1M wins. If not, I think Rebirth Superman wins.

Few minutes at most worth of Sun Dipping through multiple Stars took Rebirth Superman from 4-B all the way up to 2-C, and there's certainly nothing that indicates that that was the limit of the amount of Solar Energy he could absorb. Dipping in a star for 15,000 years would boost his powers to absurd levels, it'd probably make him 2-B at least. SA's feat seemed close to if not at the upper limit of his power, even if his feat was technically more impressive (52 Universe's vs 276 Universe's)

Giving this to SPOM

Yeah, thinking about it in detail, even at the high end of Pre-Crisis's feat (high end in terms of 2-C, not including possible 2-A implications) that was considered his best feat and clearly took extreme effort, while Rebirth Superman was able to casually knock down World Forger and destroy 52 Universes casually, and SP1M was stated to far exceed any power he ever held before, so that would put him far above Rebirth's AP.

That and considering all the extra hax he's gotten on his updated profile (though i'm not sure if some of them carry over to Rebirth) he'd have Data Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation ect. which PC Supes has no resistance to.

(and even if you include the high end of 2-A for Pre-Crisis's feats, Rebirth also had a potential 2-A feat for knocking the crap out of the World Forger, who is considered 2-A already, and is comparable to a full power AM, who was able to kill Supergirl in one direct hit, while it took Supergirl everything she had over various feats. So in that case SP1M heavily outranks PC Supes.)

Going with SP1M.

Funny the winner is the only one who isn't a tag, but yeah, it's pretty clear Prime One Million is victorious.

Jared1111 said:
Since GA and Flashpoint are just weaker versions of the other two, I'd say that this is probably between Prime One Million and PC Supes. Since PC Supes effected multiple timelines that could number in the hundreds if not thousands, while P1M is way above Post-Flashpoint in every way, so he'd probably have all his abilities and resistances, along with upgraded AP.
Where was it stated that Pre-Crisis Superman affected hundreds of universes? He could be just baseline

Uh, check his profile? The feat in question involved him and Jaxon the Mighty producing enough force to counteract the combined power of the Green Lantern Corps, which was previously used to destroy every timeline in the multiverse outside of just one. Pretty self explanatory

JackJoyce said:
Where was it stated that Pre-Crisis Superman affected hundreds of universes? He could be just baseline
It was never directly stated, but his AP was affecting all future timelines in DC at the time. This ranges from hundreds to potentially countless, but we decided since it effected up to Earth 296, that it was at least in the hundreds at the time. Truthfully it could be countless, but it's definitelt above baseline.

Pre-crisis Superman being that strong is not surprising considering he was also made out to be one of the strongest, if not the strongest superhero pre-COIE.

And yet he never got a confirmed 1v1 win on Darkseid... or Mordru... or Maaldor... or Time Trapper... or Dr Chaos... or Mongul technically. Oh and Muhammad Ali

In fact Pre-Crisis got his ass kicked a lot.

Jared1111 said:
And yet he never got a confirmed 1v1 win on Darkseid... or Mordru... or Maaldor... or Time Trapper... or Dr Chaos... or Mongul technically. Oh and Muhammad Ali
In fact Pre-Crisis got his ass kicked a lot.
I was talking superheroes, not villains dude.

Most people on other forums would say pre-crisis or some other would win because Prime is featless. But Morrison implied Prime to be the ultimate Superman that dwarfed even Kal Kent who is a homage to silver age Superman (punching through the time barrier, a bunch of new powers). Author's intention matters as much as feats do. The only two Supermen currently that should be above him is Strange Visitor (being far older) and Thought Robot (metafictional).

Back