• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman fights an alien ninja battlemage god

Madara for versatility and skill. I see nothing Supes can do for genjutsu, soul rip, limbo, etc. Also Madara SHOULD be able to absorb heat vision.

Only edge I see for supes is throwing him into space or freezing him, and I severely doubt they're going to happen.

If we take stronger version of both Madara get blitzed. If we take similar tier version then Superman has not enough defense against weird technique like soul rip. For genjutsu, he has already demonstrated poweful mind fortifications which might help.

MunSuuu said:
If we take stronger version of both Madara get blitzed. If we take similar tier version then Superman has not enough defense against weird technique like soul rip. For genjutsu, he has already demonstrated poweful mind fortifications which might help.
That's why the Speed Equal exists.

Speed Equal, Madara haxxes.

Superman resist madara mind manipulation because he has strong mental barrer and throw him in the sun after a long battle of attrition

Not this Superman. This is DCEU Supes. He's got no resistances like his Post-Crisis counterpart.

Back