• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman (Post-Crisis) additions

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Hopefully this should be uncontroversial. Me, @Armorchompy, @Confluctor, @Ehnkr2beboh made this sandbox, which compiles powers and abilities Superman either didn't have before, or expand on them greatly. Mostly stuff relating to his skill and physicals, such as martial arts and acrobatics. I started this because I feel like we're way too obsessed with hax and big numbers that we sometime forget dudes like Superman have more than just star-busting stuff.

Everything is cited and linked. Feel free to point out any errors if you see any.

Last edited:
Minor quick additions: I was informed that the Theta-State stuff also counts as Self-Empath Manip and fixed some flow issues in the MA write-up

If everyone is okay with Ehnkr2beboh's stamina addition, ill add t too

Minor quick additions: I was informed that the Theta-State stuff also counts as Self-Empath Manip and fixed some flow issues in the MA write-up

If everyone is okay with Ehnkr2beboh's stamina addition, ill add t too
i am, very straightforward

They aren't, though?
unknown.png

Ah, that part was in the profile already. Admittedly it was my mistake not to fuse them since now we have two weapon mastery sections but we didn't add the swords and guns stuff. Could the profile maybe get opened again?

Back