• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman (Post Crisis) vs. Wonder Woman (Post Crisis)

What's your point? You said "this site does seem to treat bloodlust more as X" like that's not what every other community does too.

It's a bad term for what it's supposed to mean. And, personally, I hadn't actually seen it being used that way before starting to use this site more often.

@Obi2cool4kenobi

Never seen her stop intangible attacks nor does she have resistance. Godwave just gives her a divine Aura and a Stat Amp. It won't suddenly allow her to hit someone she can't normally touch.

@InfititeSped

Ok, what exactly is it supposed to mean?

C2 of Omegon said:
@Obi2cool4kenobi
Never seen her stop intangible attacks nor does she have resistance. Godwave just gives her a divine Aura and a Stat Amp. It won't suddenly allow her to hit someone she can't normally touch.

@InfititeSped

Ok, what exactly is it supposed to mean?
Alright, so I take it you are casting your vote for superman?

Here, it apparently is supposed to mean "hyper competent use of abilities, even if it's ooc", generally. The name "bloodlust" doesn't really seem to imply that to me.

Not a big deal, just something that annoys me a bit. >_>

InfiniteSped said:
Here, it apparently is supposed to mean "hyper competent use of abilities, even if it's ooc"
That's incorrect. It's more like "competent use of one's abilities to the best degree they are capable of" in order to kill an opponent.

The difference being that someone who's smart enough to think of creative ways to use their powers and just doesn't do so in key fights for some reason (e.g. Superman, The Flash) benefits from bloodlust, whereas someone too stupid to use their best abilities in a competent manner (e.g. Okuyasu Nijimura) does not.

Pretty much the same, no? Flash IMPing someone a million times in a nanosecond is ooc, and a hyper competent use of his powers that he rarely displays. Or Medaka erasing time to get infinite speed then erasing the target from existence, something she should be able to do, but never would and was never really shown. Doesn't quite apply to just dumb characters, but it's pretty much how it works for most.

Anywhey, derail, so, whatever. >_>

Back