• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman Speed Reclassification

LordXcano

VS Battles
Retired
This isn't really a debate, more just something I noticed. He's classified as Massively FTL+, but the calc given for that says "2.60263736 / 3.33564095e-11 = 7.80251052e10 m/s or 260.263736c so yeah, yet another MFTL combat speed for Supes".

MFTL+ on this wiki is 1000+x the speed of light, the calc gives 260c, which would be MFTL. I'm sure there are other justifications for MFTL+ but the one given doesn't cut it.

I'm fairly certain there was a point in which he was listed as having MFTL+ travel speed and MFTL combat speed, but I can attempt to find a MFTL+ combat feat, as well.

IMO I doubt he has MFTL+ combat speed as he is constantly shown to have far superior traverse speed, if he is MFTL+ in rections, it would be in the low thousands range

Back