• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman vs Goku Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Apparently this is a misunderstanding of the Versus Thread Rules

"Please try to avoid Controversial matches such as Superman vs Goku"

Some people are not going to fully get the context of this statement, in my opinion we should reword it as in the match itself cannot be made, similar to how we handled Dragon Ball and Saint Seiya

So the first thread was made yesterday and ran out of space and a second thread was made not even an hour ago an it already has over 100 messages.

I'm pretty sure this was a horrible idea to let this slide.

Zamasu Chan said:
So the first thread was made yesterday and ran out of space and a second thread was made not even an hour ago an it already has over 100 messages.
I'm pretty sure this was a horrible idea to let this slide.
There is a difference between big, and toxic.

The current debate is overall respectful and polite. It's just that many people are involved in the debate for both sides.

I agree with The Wright Way. The thread has, suprisingly, remain civil for the most part (obviously a few snarky comments here and there).

The point is, it hasn't devolved into a shitstorm.

Yeah, the main problem with the thread is the sheer number of people on it, so you get 3 new comments every minute, which leads to somewhat disordered discussion. But overall, aside from a few slips, it has remained civil.

A thread with a few hundred replies every day is unmanageable anyway. It is very unlikely that we will be able to use it as a reference.

To be fair, it has slowed down now. Now we're just waiting on grace.

I mean, couldn't we just link all three threads? Sure, it's unprecedented, but this is an unprecedented situation.

We should probably link to the final thread in that case, and link to the previous threads in the first post of it.

Seeing as this was settled, I'll close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back