• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
MAdrian Manhunter. I will need to look up the specifics, but I am pretty sure it would fall under his matter manipulation, Mmh once altered himself in such a way that he completely drained Ultraman. Should be able to do something similar here. On top of that he is one of the best telepaths in DC, he could try hitting Superman there while fighting him, and they are both on similar tiers there. Not enough? His Shapeshifting would allow for very unconventional fighting in addition to what is listed. Toss in Martian vision for good measure I guess and his Regenerationn and he is one tough guy to get around.

MMH kinda spites TBH if what I've heard is right, his feats are insane from what I've heard such as pwning Prime and mindhaxing Specter.

But let's see how this developes

Aren't they almost equal in terms of physical strength? If yes i'll go with Martian Manhunter due to hax.

MM has insane regen,insanse telephatty so i'm going with him.

There's even scan of Superman saying that JJ is stronger than him

I thought that PC Supes resisted the TP attack of a hella powerful Telepath? I'll have to check.

@Aparajita, the only one I can think of off the top of my head is Manchester Black, whom pales in comparison to Martian Man Hunter. Though if you have other examples, I'd be willing to look. Resistance though, still isn't immunity and I believe it is still a viable option.

So, yeah, sorry for the late reply, it seems he reisisted that, so that might not be a great mode of victory for MMH. Anyone have any other input concerning telepathy use agains Superman?

Superman himself said that he would be afraid to fight Martian Manhunter and himself and several other characters agree that Martian Manhunter is more powerful than Superman, and about the resistance of Superman to telephaty, that doesn´t matter when you have a guy of this level, Manhunter has mind controled the entire justice league in more than one ocasion examples

How to avoid that your friends stop your suicidal plan? just make them forget the plan

http://pm1.narvii.com/6083/02467ad4d45571cd01f41e1f6fb7acb06e099a59_hq.jpg

Here is what happen when John became a anciant evil martian, he mind rape the entire justice league

http://static8.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/126197/2569055-82833773.jpg

Why does it matter if the OP is blocked or not? There is no rule against it, and if it isn't a spite match, I think it should still count. Hmm, or is there a rule concerning it?

I saw a thread be closed for that reason before, well if it's not a big deal then whatever it doesn't matter.

Anyway my vote goes for Superman since his heat vision is basically Martian Manhunter's weakness times a thousand.

Martian Manhunter for me, he can do almost everything Superman can + god tier telepathy. MM has solod justice league by himself and used TP on beings much stronger than Superman.

Nico-v11 said:
I saw a thread be closed for that reason before, well if it's not a big deal then whatever it doesn't matter.

Anyway my vote goes for Superman since his heat vision is basically Martian Manhunter's weakness times a thousand.
Flames are his psychological weakness, heat vision meant nothing to him when they sparred.

How is it PIS? Heat isn't flames. Flames are a psychological weakness, not physical.

If that were the case MM would kill himself with his own Martian vision.......

Makes sense. Psychological? I haven't read any of the comics so I'm just going of off what I've seen in different media, it's never been psychological. If it is then that should definitely be specified on his profile.

Vote changed to Martian due to OP telepathy

Yeah, what media?

His entire race took in a poison that was made by his brother to make everything they see look as if it's going up in flames. Which eventually kills them. MM being the soul survivor.

So what media are you using? I don't know how the heck they believe MNs weakness to fire to be non psychological.

Also lol, weakness to heat even though he's on Mars, a place with no Ozone layer....

MM has a psychological weakness to fire. Nothing else.

Back