• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe that sans doesn't start with his strongest attack in a normal battle. The only reason he used it in genocide was to catch Frisk off guard and goat them into resetting.

Pretty sure Sans wouldn't tryhard against Superman.
sba says he would
sans completely refuses to fight the player if you spare a single froggit, and only actually will fight once it has gotten to the point where he is genocide boss mode
I'm pretty sure sans wouldn't kill in character.
same applies

if sans is fighting you, it means he's mad
and sba says that sans is willing to kill, which means he is going to kill superman with his strongest attack first
do not **** with standard battle assumptions

sba says he would
sans completely refuses to fight the player if you spare a single froggit, and only actually will fight once it has gotten to the point where he is genocide boss mode

same applies

if sans is fighting you, it means he's mad
and sba says that sans is willing to kill, which means he is going to kill superman with his strongest attack first
do not **** with standard battle assumptions
SBA doesn't make you willing to kill, it just makes you willing to win the fight. This was so that we don't constantly make heroes like Spider-Man or Batman out of character in threads.

Yeah Sans won't try as hard as he did with Frisk against Superman because Superman hasn't killed a ton of people that Sans is friends with.

well sans only fights to kill, and would otherwise just avoid the fight
if it wasn't genocide level then he's just teleporting away
so no, sans is one shotting him

MonkeMan on his way to another sans thread showing off to everyone how much he hasn't played undertale for the 1000th time
if sans follows sba, then sans fights, and if sans fights, sans kills, and if sans kills, sans is using his strongest attack first. Quite simple.
SBA doesn't make you willing to kill, it just makes you willing to win the fight. This was so that we don't constantly make heroes like Spider-Man or Batman out of character in threads.

Now you're the one not reading
but you literally do this every time so I might as well just gather undertale supporters who actually know sans' standard tactics and are willing to actually read the profile to come here instead.

I also might add that it's actually highly likely sans would still start with his strongest attack when not going for the kill
as both toriel and papyrus show, it'd actually be relatively easy for sans to just incap him instantly and then stop attacking and still win the fight, so yeah
sans wins or ties here, there's literally no argument to the contrary that you've brought to the table.

Lowkey agree with Ziller.

Sans in character either goes full giga **** try hard. Or not at all.

There was a thread on this before long ago with Sans in particular, for SBA's specifics at that.
The options we have here are he goes all in, or he basically self BFR's himself because logically he wouldn't actually want to fight superman, so he just wouldn't. The conclusion was Sans willing to fight is inherently sans going balls to the walls, as Sans in character would never actually fight to begin with unless pushed into such a corner, so by proxy.

I think supes just breathes in his general direction tho and wins neg diff

superman senses the gaster blasters spawning in via the displacement of air, enabling him to basically aim dodge them. And from there, superman flexes and the clap of his ass cheeks sends out a shockwave instantly encompassing the whole vicinity making dodging impossible, dispersing all incoming attacks as well as koing sans instantly

superman senses the gaster blasters spawning in via the displacement of air, enabling him to basically aim dodge them. And from there, superman flexes and the clap of his ass cheeks sends out a shockwave instantly encompassing the whole vicinity making dodging impossible, dispersing all incoming attacks as well as koing sans instantly
I was tempted as **** to just say that Super Breath or Freeze Breath just instantly win the fight. Big-ass AoE that'll freeze him instantly, or the wind alone would be enough to just obliterate him lmfao.

You can, I gave an admittedly joking reason, but still something all the same.
People kinda not realizing how good supes enhanced senses are, he'd be able to dodge them before they even fire, not to mention flight enabling far, far, better mobility than frisk ever could, and TK, soul TK, etc, none of that actually stops supes from just AOE blasting the whole area instantly if need be given he can do it with a mere exhale or just looking if he wanted to.

not to mention flight enabling far, far, better mobility than frisk ever could,
gravity manip slams flight LOL
and TK, soul TK, etc, none of that actually stops supes from just AOE blasting the whole area instantly if need be given he can do it with a mere exhale or just looking if he wanted to.
it doesnt but it helps sans kill superman before he can even do the AOE 🗿

gravity manip slams flight LOL
No, no it doesn't, not against a dude who's literally like a decillion times above said gravity manip. Against a dude who can withstand gravity on par with black holes and be fine.
"but it's soul-"
I'm pretty sure I argued this in the frieza one too, it being soul based isn't gonna actually stop the fact said soul is bound to a body untold magnitudes above Sans' gravity that can literally fly aka has free movement.
it doesnt but it helps sans kill superman before he can even do the AOE 🗿
No, it doesn't, again, you realize Superman can exhale, literally just breathe, and instantly nuke the whole area, dispersing every attack sans has coming towards him, instantly defeating sans, repelling all his attacks, and winning the match, with Sans unable to avoid it no matter how good he dodges or teleports. And exhaling is a lot quicker on the draw than anything sans has.

No, no it doesn't, not against a dude who's literally like a decillion times above said gravity manip. Against a dude who can withstand gravity on par with black holes and be fine.
"but it's soul-"
I'm pretty sure I argued this in the frieza one too, it being soul based isn't gonna actually stop the fact said soul is bound to a body untold magnitudes above Sans' gravity that can literally fly aka has free movement.
An CRT for Tk is going through that most likely will effect gravity manip as well and it got 4 agreements to it already so no bozo, ignoring the fact that sans will TK superman and get him off guard while he is flying
No, it doesn't, again, you realize Superman can exhale, literally just breathe, and instantly nuke the whole area, dispersing every attack sans has coming towards him, instantly defeating sans, repelling all his attacks, and winning the match, with Sans unable to avoid it no matter how good he dodges or teleports. And exhaling is a lot quicker on the draw than anything sans has.
My favorite moment of superman where he sees an opponent and nukes the entire arena sans killing him before superman realizes he has to nuke the area makes more sansa (yes I made a pun)

An CRT for Tk is going through that most likely will effect gravity manip as well and it got 4 agreements to it already so no bozo
And? What's stopping me from going over there, bringing up points and arguing against it? If it isn't accepted yet, it isn't accepted.
But thanks for pointing that out, I'll check tomorrow.

Fyi you need 2-3 staff agreements for major verses.
My favorite moment of superman where he sees an opponent and nukes the entire arena sans killing him before superman realizes he has to nuke the area makes more sansa (yes I made a pun)
Who says it'd kill him? You know it's Superman we're talking about right? The dude who can accurately gauge his strength to such a precise degree he can instantly ko, yet not kill, basically anything between 10-C to 5-B.

Superman can do dozens of things, but if he has dozens of random attacks coming towards him which you're arguing he can't avoid, then yes, he can do anything from breathing slightly to flexing his muscles and the mere force of said things will generate enough force to dispel whatever Sans is throwing at him.
You do realize it's Superman we're talking about right? Basically, everything he has can cause AOE if he so chooses, and last I checked, Sans attacks' weren't immune to being launched back.

And? What's stopping me from going over there, bringing up points and arguing against it? If it isn't accepted yet, it isn't accepted.
Nothing? Go ahead lol
But thanks for pointing that out, I'll check tomorrow.
Sure if you need the link just ask me
Fyi you need 2-3 staff agreements for major verses.
I know lol.
Who says it'd kill him? You know it's Superman we're talking about right? The dude who can accurately gauge his strength to such a precise degree he can instantly ko, yet not kill, basically anything between 10-C to 5-B.
If he just KOs sans that means sans still has a tiny amount of stamina to kill superman. I still don't see how thats IC though
Superman can do dozens of things, but if he has dozens of random attacks coming towards him which you're arguing he can't avoid, then yes, he can do anything from breathing slightly to flexing his muscles and the mere force of said things will generate enough force to dispel whatever Sans is throwing at him.
You do realize it's Superman we're talking about right? Basically, everything he has can cause AOE if he so chooses, and last I checked, Sans attacks' weren't immune to being launched back.
I think you are forgetting sans will slam superman down then superman will feel something coming from below but before he can know how to dodge it BAM bones all over him after that superman is either dead or really injured after that sans will suddenly spam bones from right that superman will probably blow right then superman goes to KO sans and then BAM gaster blaster. This is assuming he wont die to the first attack

If he just KOs sans that means sans still has the stamina to kill superman. I still don't see how thats IC though
No, it means Sans will be knocked the **** out because he'd use enough force to knock him out. And then while knocked out, Supes probably flies his ass to the phantom zone or ties him up or a billion things he could do to safely restrict and incap him.
I think you are forgetting sans will slam superman down then superman will feel something coming from below but before he can know how to dodge it BAM bones all over him after that superman is either dead or really injured after that sans will suddenly spam bones from right that superman will probably blow right then superman goes to KO sans and then BAM gaster blaster. This is assuming he wont die to the first attack
Dude, you realize if superman is slammed into the ground, he can literally just blink and obliterate the ground around him.

Blow right? Brother, Superman doesn't even have to aim, he can **** the whole area if he wants.
Gaster Blaster? Superman can knock that shit away, hell he doesn't even need to move to defeat Sans, he can quite literally just look at him funny.

Do you actually not comprehend who we're talking about here? There is nothing Sans can do that Superman instantly can't counter by essentially just existing, heat vision, frost breath, super breath, merely flexing his muscles, all of which can destroy and dispel any attack sans launches before they hit him, none of which Sans can prevent even with the wanked soul TK and gravity, and if he so chooses, even KO Sans from a distance.

And as mentioned, Superman has enhanced senses so insanely good that he's going to know attacks are manifesting before they're even finished, and then just react accordingly before they harm him. Bones spawn in? Superman senses the displacement of the earth and air, and before they're even finished spawning, he blinks and they're gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back