• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Superman ends up in the Star Wars galaxy and decides to liberate the galaxy from the Empire. Can he defeat Palpatine and dismantle his empire?

Superman is 4-B and in character.

Palpatine is also 4-B and in character.

Superman has 1 day of prep to counter Palpatine's precog.

Superman has 2 years to defeat the Empire before they discover Kryptonite or other weapons to kill him.

Can he defeat them?

Im just sitting here wondering if Kryptonite is viable as a Kyber Crystal

How good is supes' mind hax resistance again?

Not sure on either, but Kyber crystals are from Ilium and Kryptonites from Krypton. (Lol I cant pick up sarcasm I'm so dumb) But Supes does resist mindhax, I think and lot of Palps Abilities.

I'm not really sure since there's no actual scale for Mind Hax Strength. But Supes can resist Manchester Black But I'm not sure how strong he is.

There is actually, its how many people that can be mind haxxed, Sidious' mind hax can mind hax a galaxy's worth of people

Oh, well they need to put some sort of leveling system on the mindhax page. I'm really not sure how strong Supes resistance is. I'll try to find something.

Maybe, But Supes resisted the embodiment of fear, who is a low Multiversal entity, and equal to Ion. So I'm pretty sure that warrants immunity to Palpatines mind hax.

Uh, yeah, tier 2 mindhax resistance for Supes sounds really outliery.

Assuming Palps mindhaxes until more knowledgeable people say otherwise.

The Wright Way said:
Uh, yeah, tier 2 mindhax resistance for Supes sounds really outliery.

Assuming Palps mindhaxes until more knowledgeable people say otherwise.
Did you look at the thread? The Mxy resistance is an outlier, not the Parallax one.

Wait, wasn't it decided the dimensionality of the mindhax doesn't matter, only the range? Someone told me that.

Either way, Force Lightning would be Palpatines first go, what's the Emperor's AP? Can Supes one-shot before he pulls out the Mind Hax?

No, it isn't. It only is against:

1. People who pose no threat to him.

2. People who resist his mind hax.

Otherwise, The Senate is all for enforcing his will on others.

Due to his ridiculous number of precognitive abilities he'd know not to lead with Force Lightning, he'd ;ead with hax that can kill Supes

PapiSavitar5025 said:
Either way, Force Lightning would be Palpatines first go, what's the Emperor's AP? Can Supes one-shot before he pulls out the Mind Hax?
I'm not sure Palps has an exact AP.

Superman's mindhax is pretty good... but it does have it limits. To be fair, guys like Martian Manhunter are like Tier 2 Mindhax level (he's gotten into Spectre and Shiva's head before" so it's not entirely comparable.

He's been mindhaxed by lesser beings before, and only Rebirth seems to have consistently Tier 2 Mindhax resistance (or at least i think he does scaling from Mxy) so i kinda lean Palpatine since he in character would strike with mindhax before Superman would try to stop him.

Yeah, Superman's mind hax resistance is very high, but i don't know if it's "mindrape an entire galaxy" levels of resistant.

You see that's kinda the problem... most of all his best mind hax feats ARE outliers. Most of the other times it's low showings of him getting instantly mind raped or resisting god tier mindhax. Either way, I don't think he has consistent mind hax feats that put him on Palps level.

Back