• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman in a decent fight.

At their high ends,

BRB + Thor Calc = 5.525e46.joules or 2.7625e46 joules for Thor, at the high end, or 276 Foe. Thor also has a 294.5 foe calc.

Superman's calc from Cal = 5.6548526984352e+46 joules (High end), or 3.926981040579868e+46 joules (Mid end), or 565 to 392 foe, with 1.08 Kilofoe being his maximum power with IMP

God Blast is an issue, but I don't feel Thor will go for it before Superman defeats him. Superman is resistant to most if not all of Superman's hax, and while Thor is more skilled, the gap isn't by an uncomparable margin.

Superman wins 7-8/10

Not casting vote yet, but to translate their AP to simpler terms, Thor is 6.6 kiloFoe, Supe is 6.96 kiloFoe

I remember back then Matt said Thor had the hax advantage, actually

Nah that calc has 2 end. We agreed on the low-end of kiloFoe, I think. Since it's more consistent with Supe's Solar System pushing (6.96 kiloFoe) and this one (1.02 kiloFoe).

Graf Thorsdottir said:
Not casting vote yet, but to translate their AP to simpler terms, Thor is 6.6 kiloFoe, Supe is 6.96 kiloFoe
I remember back then Matt said Thor had the hax advantage, actually
Thor's feat isn't 6.6 Kilofoe. The 13 Kilofoe feat isn't even a thing. It was actually 550 Foe

Meanwhile, for Superman it was just in the comments. That wasn't the calc accepted afaik

Graf Thorsdottir said:
Nah that calc has 2 end. We agreed on the low-end of kiloFoe, I think. Since it's more consistent with Supe's Solar System pushing (6.96 kiloFoe) and this one (1.02 kiloFoe).
His SS Pushing's high end calc was for like 500 foe

@Graf I know the calc had two ends, but I thought that megafoe one was accepted, I swear some people commented on vs threads saying it was =P

Js250476 said:
It did tho diving in by 2 gives Thor 6 KiloFOE. Not sure where 550 foe is from
Looking on Thor's page, none of the calcs are 6 kilofoe.

It was an estimation. Superman's calc for the pushing feat was 5.6548526984352e+46 joules (High end), or about 565 foe

Graf Thorsdottir said:
... Are we even looking at the same calcs? You are the first one that questioned Marvel and DC's numerical AP for 4-B
6.9 Kilofoe wasn't accepted or even really talked about. It was just an alternate calc that Darkanine posted that is inconsistent since IMP is Superman's strongest attack iirc. The actual high end for the calc was 565 foe

Thor is 6.6 kilofoe while Superman is 615 kilofoe, that's a little over a 93 times gap between the two is is more than enough for Superman to one shot Thor.

Dust Collector said:
Thor is 6.6 kilofoe while Superman is 615 kilofoe, that's a little over a 93 times gap between the two is is more than enough for Superman to one shot Thor.
Thor is not 6.6 Kilofoe (It's honestly an outlier, given how consistent I've seen 100s of Foe Thor to be at the High End) and Superman's 615 kilofoe calc was rejected (the 1.08 kilofoe is what we use)

Supes for potentially Higher AP, skill and can resist most if not all of Thor's hax (which he rarely uses anyway so moot point)

That's the Post-Crisis Superman and he will badly lose to Thor.

Thor would simply drain Superman's life energy or will absorb the yellow Sun radiation from his cells making him weak.

@Hellbeast1: In terms of Durability too, Thor is superior to Post-Crisis Superman.

Proof: Base Thor tanks a blast from an angry beyonder or an Ivory King , he didn't showed any signs of damages later and starts to fight again

Note: Three Ivory Kings or Beyonders were powerful enough to kill The Living Tribunal himself.
6119504-2838585499-61182 (1)
Thor tanks a blast from an angry beyonder

The Beyonder durability thing is quite an obvious Outlier though i can see the Thor amps combined with his Absorption make this fight hard as hell for Supes.

Hellbeast1 said:
The Beyonder durability thing is quite an obvious Outlier though i can see the Thor amps combined with his Absorption make this fight hard as hell for Supes.
No I would say, surviving a blast from a Beyonder is not an Outlier because he has survived attacks from Galactus and Celestials before.

There's a large difference between Galactic to Universal feats and Hyperversal feats. And thats ignoring the fact all the feats you mention are far higher then pretty much all his feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back