• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supernatural Aerial Warfare (Kat vs Tanya von Degurechaff)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Tanya : 0
Kat : 0
Incon : 0

Everything above 7-C is restricted
Tanya has prior knowledge
Starting distance is 100 meters
Speed equalized

Quite fitting since I'm pretty sure @DontTalkDT is knowledgeable on both verses

I can say from the start even though Tanya's general light based magics attacks all do blitz Kat her 7-C stuff isn't like her normal attacks I'm pretty sure this would be a stomp since Kat really only only has to land one attack to defeat Tanya while it seems Tanya's strongest blast scale to baseline 7-C which isn't going to end the fight

I can say from the start even though Tanya's general light based magics attacks all do blitz Kat her 7-C stuff isn't like her normal attacks I'm pretty sure this would be a stomp since Kat really only only has to land one attack to defeat Tanya while it seems Tanya's strongest blast scale to baseline 7-C which isn't going to end the fight
Hang on a second, what? The strongest Town Level calc on Gravity Rush's calc page is 26 kilotons. Baseline 7-C is around 6 kilotons

Hang on a second, what? The strongest Town Level calc on Gravity Rush's calc page is 26 kilotons. Baseline 7-C is around 6 kilotons
Kat scales to 6.6 Kilotons and baseline Town level scales to 5.8 Kilotons, what you're missing is the fact that only Tanya's strongest attacks reach baseline 7-C which isn't going to put down Kat at all on top of the fact that Tanya's physicals are 9-C and 9-A with barriers, likely 7-C although with no proofs that the barriers can defend against 7-C stuff

Kat scales to 6.6 Kilotons and baseline Town level scales to 5.8 Kilotons, what you're missing is the fact that only Tanya's strongest attacks reach baseline 7-C which isn't going to put down Kat at all on top of the fact that Tanya's physicals are 9-C and 9-A with barriers, likely 7-C although with no proofs that the barriers can defend against 7-C stuff
honestly I have been meaning to ask @DontTalkDT about what's going on with the 7-C stuff

honestly I have been meaning to ask @DontTalkDT about what's going on with the 7-C stuff
yeah none seem to have calcs and the barrier 7-C has literally 0 justifications at all and is only "likely" so it doesn't seem very reliable to me enough for me to say she could defend against even a single normal strike from Kat

I am knowledgeable on both and think both pages are currently wrong, so I have no input right now.

Back