• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agents of SHIELD peak humans have been upgraded to 9-A . Normal Kree scale to the AoS agents and Captain Marvel is stronger than a normal Kree, meaning she should be 9-A as well.

Danvers has a 9-A durability feat. resisted the explosion of a Skrull space pod followed by an immense crash on the roof of a Blockbuster and was only slightly dazed but came out of it without a single scratch.

https://youtu.be/sMu5tqxHNp4

If you note, the escape pod resisted the explosion of the Skrull ship however Carol managed to break it

She quickly got up after falling

She fought with the Skrull who drew blood from her

I am uncertain about scaling between AOS and the regular MCU, given that the latter does not acknowledge and ignores developments in the former.

You can ask the staff members listed in the Marvel Cinematic Universe page to comment here if you wish, preferably including Matthew.

MCU does acknowledge AoS many times. In the end of Season 2 Coulson informs the location of Strucker's base to Fury and calls out the Avengers to attack and in Age of Ultron we see Avengers attacking that same base

Yes, the MCU is canon to AOS, but AOS is not canon to the MCU. Coulson being alive in one and dead in the other is particularly standing out, and currently AOS has even openly admitted that it is a different timeline.

In addition, in AOS a regular trained military Kree was able to match the elite Asgardian Sif, so scaling from the elite human AOS characters to base MCU Captain Marvel would also scale the AOS humans from the MCU Asgardians.

On the Kree page , normal Kree and Starforce are listed separately from Reapers. From what I remember, during the massive MCU revision, it was decided that Vin-Tak, who fought Sif, was an above average Kree, which is probably fair, considering that the Kree seen in season 5 are clearly far weaker than the reapers and Vin-Tak, and were more comparable to the Agents of SHIELD.

If we decide not to upgrade Captain Marvel, we should at the very least make a new key on the Kree page for Starforce. Either that, or we should remove the Kree page altogether, as it would contain information from both AoS and the MCU movies.

But honestly, why isn't Captain Marvel scaled from Korath? They're both members of Starforce, and Captain Marvel can easily overpower Yon-Rogg with her photon blasts, and Yon-Rogg lead Starforce. Korath should not be more than 50 times stronger than his peers. Also, if Korath ever fought a Skrull hand to hand, that would mean that the Skrulls scale to him, and CM would scale to the Skrulls. And in a deleted scene, which although isn't technically canon, possibly qualifies for WoG, CM was described as the epitome of Kree strength.

Well, I would appreciate if somebody asks more staff members to help us out to solve this, preferably administrators and discussion moderators.

We definitely need to consider the canonicity between AoS and the MCU. They are two completely different canons, and I don't think we can scale between them. Two different timelines and all that.

Also deleted scenes may be deleted for a reason. I don't think we can take them as WoG

this was already decided by people with context buuuuut

Are Agents of Shield and MCU different? Is this proven?

Deleted scenes shouldn't be considered, no, same reason we wouldn't use cut content for games like Dark Souls.

If the MCU movies can't scale to AoS, then the Kree page should probably be deleted.

Yes AoS and the MCU are different. The fact that Agent Coulson is alive in AoS and dead in the MCU clearly shows that we are dealing with two different canons

And I do agree that the Kree page has to go, or at the very least needs massive reworking

Or like past things or him being revived or etc etc. I don't know much about the MCU nowadays so I can't comment but you see my point.

I also recall reading an interview with a MCU script writer long ago which said that they do not take what happens in Agents of SHIELD into account.

Then that'd do it, yeah. If it is confirmed to not be tied in then I should think we'd just say "yep that's a different thing" and nuke all ties between them, so go wild on that end.

Agreed.

Which profiles need to be adjusted then?

If we're not scaling Captain Marvel to Korath or the AoS Kree, then the Kree page would have to be deleted due to conflicting information. If we do scale CM to Korath, then the Kree page would get a new Starforce key.

Maybe we could simply delete the AoS information from the Kree page?

Nah. AoS is still a thing and has its own canon in all. Just seperate the keys rather than remove the page.

Korath is a Starforce member and he fought with Drax. Suppresed CM should be 8-C.

You can delete the entire Kree page if you want to

If CM gets upgraded to 8-C, I would suggest something like this.

Tier: 9-B | 9-A | 8-C | At least 8-A, likely higher | Low 6-B

Attack Potency: Wall level
(Can fight peak humans like Nick Fury) | Small Building level (Can fight with people like Melinda May. Can easily pick up and throw people) | Building level (Can fight beings like Drax The Destroyer) | At least Multi-City Block level (Can fight and overpower Daisy Johnso with her powers. Superior to Vin-Tak, who fought Sif), likely higher (Accusers are more powerful than Reapers) | Small Country level (Can cause explosions of this level)

Key: Normal Kree | Kree Watch | Starforce | Reapers and Accusers | Accuser Warships

Shouldn't Thor have Resistance to Matter Manipulation because he survived being at the center of Aether's storm?

Well Thor isn't comprised of Dark Matter, so he wouldn't be affected by Dark Matter Manipulation. Unless you mean he wasn't turned into Dark Matter by the Aether, in which case, wouldn't that be Transmutation?

And that would be limited, seeing as Loki turned him into a Frog, and "chopped his hand off."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back