• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swut vs Christian AGAIN

TheLegendaryHerker said:
Swut wins because A2 have a nice ass
I know about A2 have nice ass from i even seen it's so thicc, but that doesn't mean that she'll win without any reasons about it.

Anyway, Should've been saying i come back to a match against you and Swut, I have a chance to using summoning.

-Guinny the Donkey Kid

Summon her to a battle, she seem to be cute, wanna pat with her? No. She's only fool to you, you get defeated by her in a battle.

-Ge0zard

Summon him to a battle, glad to see him back to the internet. No longer to see him on long months. Would you tell him? No. He's fooled you, he can defeated you with his haxes.

-Omni-Stallings

Summon him to a battle... Oh wait, Look guys, Omni-Stallings is here, Prasie him. All Hail Omni-Stallings... but seriously, he's not a godmode, IIRC. Will you saying hello to him? No. He only fooled you. He can defeated you with his haxes.

-SMG4 and his Youtube Team

Summon them to a battle. Hold on guys. The YouTube Team is back! This is where they has been won in all battles. You tell me about list of The YouTube Team? Good things... This includes AVGN, Nostalgic Critic, Homestar Runner, Kizuna Ai, KKHTA Koishi, Betty Noire, TotalBiscult, Cordie, Lucy Rose, SMG4 Mario, ESG8, ESG8 Sonic, Perfect Bidoof, and more that was bring to a battle. Now i can perfer you gets rekt by The YouTube Team. I'm sure we can confirmed you can't fooled me, you can't just make serious profiles of them, you can't do without permission to moved YouTube Profiles from VSBW to YouTube Battles Wikia. I can thank to The YouTube Team for beat Wikia users.

-Thicc Ralsei with magenta boots and gloves

Summon him to a battle... Oh wait... You like him? Will you be friend with him, instead of wants have sex with him? No. He can always smash you with his thicc ass... Well I'm sorry about your lose again...

-Wooloo with Ralsei's Disguise

Summon him to a battle... Oh hold on... He look so cute. Will you pat him? No. He alone learn spells to beat you in a battle. Oh here we go again...

-Niko with a oneshot gun...

Summon him to a battle, Remember, This is last one... Oh wait, Do you know where's him? Oh good things, he's on the tower, if you look at him. He said that you only have oneshot, then you'll get oneshotted by him.

Weeeeeeelll... I'd saying inconclusive on this match. Don't even tell me about it or even debunked about it. I'm way make joke of it, really like how i do thought about it, yea that's it cause of Swut wants to do with you for reasons.

Christian you got this Your the only hope that can defeat The Evil Godmode King who is the one who started chaos to the omniverse by creating godmodes so you can defeat Swut

MLPlover2011 said:
Christian you got this Your the only hope that can defeat The Evil Godmode King who is the one who started chaos to the omniverse by creating godmodes so you can defeat Swut
Swut is not a godmode fr, this is why i created her non-wanked page, the wanked one was originally created only to piss people, since you guys dont like these type of characters on a damn wiki about JOKES. And she said to rematch this because everyone will only vote on Chris; thus giving him the win

Infact just set this as a inconclusive, no matter what will be argued here everyone will say that Christian wins, and they do not even know Swut, so this battle is literally inconclusive

I vote Swut because shes way a better OC imo, its easy to fell possessed by her (And not to leave Christian over saturated like he is in every battle post like Herker said)

Back