• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swut vs Christian

Christian Higdon said:
Either way, I have more and some better. What could Swut do?
Idk dude, this fight is basically a infinite killing circle with both two ending on a Matrix, so i say inconclusive, anyone who know Swut knows shes a ******* monster too

I mean, I'm sort of a beast in combat, considering I compare to people who can make people yee their last haw.

Never compare me to that homosapiec imbecile known as Dio again, you got me?

Sorry, I just...I have a grudge towards JoJo's.

You rlly need to meet Swut She's fictional
Shes not, shes a real mysterious person actually, you guys should invite her to the discord server If you have one

By that logic Shaggy is real

Vegeta Doll said:
You rlly need to meet Swut
She's fictionalShes not, shes a real mysterious person actually, you guys should invite her to the discord server If you have one By that logic Shaggy is real
Should say the same to Christian then

You rlly need to meet SwutShe's fictionalShes not, shes a real mysterious person actually, you guys should invite her to the discord server If you have one By that logic Shaggy is real
Should say the same to Christian then

Swut is nothing but a featless godmode that came to terrorize the wiki

Vegeta Doll said:
She's fictionalShes not, shes a real mysterious person actually, you guys should invite her to the discord server If you have oneBy that logic Shaggy is realShould say the same to Christian then Swut is nothing but a featless godmode that came to terrorize the wiki
Yeah, u totally dont know her

You rlly need to meet SwutShe's fictionalShes not, shes a real mysterious person actually, you guys should invite her to the discord server If you have oneBy that logic Shaggy is realShould say the same to Christian then Swut is nothing but a featless godmode that came to terrorize the wiki
Yeah, u totally dont know her

She is just a boring godmode Mary Sue like Mayron Legenrok and Christian stomps most bias characters

Vegeta Doll said:
She's fictionalShes not, shes a real mysterious person actually, you guys should invite her to the discord server If you have oneBy that logic Shaggy is realShould say the same to Christian theSwut is nothing but a featless godmode that came to terrorize the wikiYeah, u totally dont know her She is just a boring godmode Mary Sue like Mayron Legenrok and Christian stomps most bias characters
This so ironic and hypocrite at the same time

You rlly need to meet SwutShe's fictionalShes not, shes a real mysterious person actually, you guys should invite her to the discord server If you have oneBy that logic Shaggy is realShould say the same to Christian theSwut is nothing but a featless godmode that came to terrorize the wikiYeah, u totally dont know her She is just a boring godmode Mary Sue like Mayron Legenrok and Christian stomps most bias characters
This so ironic and hypocrite at the same time

Nope cause Christian is above godmodes
Dark tennis waluigi
The Tennis Overlord stands undefeated

Vegeta Doll said:
She's fictionalShes not, shes a real mysterious person actually, you guys should invite her to the discord server If you have oneBy that logic Shaggy is realShould say the same to Christian theSwut is nothing but a featless godmode that came to terrorize the wikiYeah, u totally dont know herShe is just a boring godmode Mary Sue like Mayron Legenrok and Christian stomps most bias charactersThis so ironic and hypocrite at the same time Nope cause Christian is above godmodes
Dark tennis waluigi
The Tennis Overlord stands undefeated

This is what makes It

Back