• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Can't find a good match for him, so might as well make a 1v3 one. Been rewatching RWBY and realized how I hate a lot of characters, but still like a few.

Speed is equalized.

Tae is 8B, while all the others are 8A

Tae Mu-Kang: 0

The Three Maidens: 0

Kinda weird saying they are the three Maidens since, well, imma restrict their higher tiered abilities 🗿

Last edited:
Obv, unless The Maiden Powers are derived from Aura and shit?

If not, then they'll be 8A while he will be 8B. He'd get one shot if a single hit reaches him, but it's likely he absorbs someone's aura before hand.

Obv, unless The Maiden Powers are derived from Aura and shit?

If not, then they'll be 8A while he will be 8B. He'd get one shot if a single hit reaches him, but it's likely he absorbs someone's aura before hand.
they have shown to use the maiden powers multiple times after their auras broke, hell winters aura recovered after getting the powers

Then he'll get stomped if the Maiden Powers are enabled.

Having them restricted is the best chance of a normal fight.

Aaaand it's done.

Since this shit has been dead since forever, I'll just start with Tae.

Dude has sensing activated, and can tell how strong they are pretty easily.

So, worst case scenario, he will use his aura which will cause them to be feared, or, if their willpower is bonkers, slow down and be anxious.

The more likely solution is that he will absorb any of the girls aura, transform and adapt to it, and become immune to it. In which case he will be 8A like them. Oh and if they don't kill him fast enough, then he will just adapt and Ap stomp them like he did with other peeps.

Oh yeah, he also has a forcefield that reflects damage at 3x the effect, and all his attacks affect the internal organs.

Pain peko.

Hmm, maybe I could do a Tae vs Suzu (the second 8-B key). Want to do matches for the girl but her 7-B key is crazy enough that I don't know against who put her so her previous key will have to do.

NO! Bad, shoo. Go away.
This one is normal (well, before reach tier 7, then she indeed got crazy), in her case she is barrier user that at this point the most she can do with her barriers is give them elemental effects, make them explode, create gravity fields inside them (which against Tae is useless do to LS difference) and use a little time effect to restore his barriers (again, nothing crazy, they aren't unbreakable or something like that), Shizuku at this point was much more dangerous and Tae still could had a satisfactory match against her so I don't think he can't also have one against Suzu.

Well, if that's the case, you can go ahead and make one. Not sure how she can counter absorption or the RE or the forcefield shit of his.

Anyways, Bump!

Back