• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tag team battle stark and ulquiorra vs kisame and itachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stark can shoot a 1000 ceros in like 1 second that's 10.000 in 10 seconds. and can the naruto team keep up in this fight. I say bleach team wins why bleach wins 1 they can fly. 2 shooting 1000 ceros a second. 3 ulquiorra attack power is to much. 4 bleach team can spam 5 I think bleach team are faster

Stark ceros arent something special,itachis susanoo can easilly tank them,the problem is ulquiorra's firepower.I think itachi and kisame take this with high difficulty,Itachi's susanoo blade seals everything it pierces plus it was so fast that nagato who is massively hypersonic could not avoid it.

Well, let's compare stats

Itachi

- DC = Town Level+ (his Totsuka Sword is capable of instantly sealing people who come into contact with it)

- Durability = Small City Level (his Yata Mirror is said to be able to deflect any attack)

- Speed = MHS

- Can use his finger as a medium to cast Genjutsu (point and click genjutsu)

Ulquiorra

- DC = Small City Level+

- Durability = Small City Level

- Speed = High Hypersonic

Kisame

- DC = Town Level+

- Durability = Town Level+ (can swiftly recover from fatal injuries via Regenerationn)

- Speed = Hypersonic+

Starrk

- DC = Town Level+

- Durability = Town Level

- Speed = High Hypersonic

Team Naruto takes this because Itachi blitz's both Starrk & Ulquiorra with his Totsuka Sword.

And I don't believe the Yata mirror can block any attack..... And for them to blitz they would need the proper DC/AP, but they don't....

Kisame is a clear weak link here, location would be important in determining whether Itachi's hax is enough to make up for the flight advantage. If it's an open area the Naruto team could likely take it; if not then the arrancars win without much trouble.

Maybe Yata mirror cant block any attack but it can block their attacks,if genjutsu could be used it would be instant KO for team naruto(but i respect and i understand the reason why it cant be used against them.Kisame has enough DC to hurt Stark and Itachi just needs to pearce a little of ulquiorra to seal him.

first hokage is mach 449 ,2nd is faster than 1st and 4th is even faster than 2nd and A is as fast as 4th,even if A has gotten slower he should still be MHS

Quincy King said:
Genjustu dosen't work on neither of them, they don't have charka
thats like a NLF but in reverse

it shouldn't matter if they have chakra or not well at least in a vs battle

also i never recall someone needing chakra to be affected by a genjutsu

Bleachfun said:
bleach team take this kisake would get like 1 shot. then its 2 vs 1
Kisame can easily tank starks cero's ,also shadow clones so 2 vs 1 is not exacly possible.

Darkness552 said:
Quincy King said:
Genjustu dosen't work on neither of them, they don't have charka
thats like a NLF but in reverse
it shouldn't matter if they have chakra or not well at least in a vs battle

also i never recall someone needing chakra to be affected by a genjutsu
early in the series it is mentioned that genjutsu disturb the chakra paths in the body ,so people decided that it works only to people with chakra.

Kkapoios kisame can not take 1000 ceros to the face. ok stark can shoot 1000 ceros each second in 10 seconds that's 10.000 ceros. kisame can not take all them hits. and stark has them wolfs.

and people shadow clones will not be in this fight. soul crush will kill any of then if a normal punch can destroy shadow clones soul crush will destroy all of them.

Kisame is a monster (much like zaraki) he survived an attack that destroyed madara's susanoo plus he has some pretty powerful water jutsu

Also starks cero's are really weak (one destroyed two buildings)

itachi with shadow clones can use multiple susanoos so their low durability would not be such a problem.

I say team naruto takes this with high dif and kisame dies from a lanza del relampago

Well, Edo Itachi is faster than Stark and Ulquiorra, but isn't powerful enough to harm them. So I'd give it to Stark and Ulquiorra, mid-high difficulty.

stark can send 100s of wolfs or 1000s of ceros. also 1 ceros can do more then just destroy a building. 1 cero from stark tuck Shunsui down and his Durability: Mountain Level+. also on stark page stark 1000 cero shot is Town level+ so is kisame or itachi Mountain Level+ or Town level+

Starrk's wolves
3075813-starrk shoots kyoraku

think of 1000 of them to there face

Also...Halibel it 's the 3rd espada had City level Dc...So Starrk (Which is obviously stronger) should be equal or more.

The Everlasting said:
Umm... what hax?
He could always make Stark and Ulquiorra fight against each other with Genjutsu. All he'd need to do is point a finger at them or make eye contact. Uchiha Brand Genjutsu ranges from paralyzing the enemy or controlling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back