• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tag team battle stark and ulquiorra vs kisame and itachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's simply how people think.

But my final word on this. It can go either way if this is Edo Itachi and Kisame Vs Ulquiorra and Starrk.

@SchutzenDunkelZiel1217

Yes, it's been shown to seal Nagato who has city level durability, Ulquiorra & Starrk both have durability lower than city level.

The reason your bringing this up is because i said prove souls in bleach = souls in naruto. Their is good evidence that they arent the same because Bleach & Naruto have different afterlife systems. What your saying is like if i were to say Naruto could beat Superman because Superman has never been shown to hurt someone with chakra, this is obviously not true & is a fallacy.

Anyways, this thread should be locked because the arguement has become circular

well i already had my say on it

Kisame and Itachi win if in a open field or on water if not the Bleach team wins

@Ziel: But it hasn't been seen (and we'll never see it happen) to work on characters with chakra, which contains physical energy. And since there's no proof that it works on characters with chakra, it should never be mentioned in further Aizen vs Naruto characters matches. And Aizen, in Bleach, would only be able to effect spiritual aware beings because because they are the only ones who can see him.

And I could have sworn that Rukia flew through Ichigo's window as a Hell Butterfly.

Regarding this match though, it really depends on the battlefield. Although Kisame could easily make the battlefield to his advantage.

@DC52: Ok I might have to go and change Nagato's durability then. Cuz absorbing Town level energy does not make you city level...

Also having different after lifes doesn't not automatically equal to difference in souls. Also kunai which don't have chakra have been shown as being capable of harming Ninjas so its not the same.

@Non-Bias : Which is why I said "would/should".

Ok when did shinigami ever show the power to transform into Hell butterflies.

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
Ok I'm gonna have to go and change Nagato's durability then. Cuz absorbing Town level energy does not make you city level...
Also having different after lifes doesn't not automatically equal to difference in souls. Also kunai which don't have chakra have been shown as being capable of harming Ninjas so its not the same.

@DC52: Which is why I said "would/should".

Ok when did shinigami ever show the power to transform into Hell butterflies.
Well that's what it looked like Rukia did in the anime at least. Was it different in the manga?

Chakra = Spiritual Energy + Physical Energy.

Reiryoku = Only Spiritual Energy.

If you only have Reiryoku (Spiritual Energy) then Genjutsu wouldn't work on you as it requires both Spiritual Energy and Physical Energy.

Also Aizen's Illusions only require Spiritual Energy which all Naruto characters have as they have Chakra so it would/should work on them..
Lol are you serious? If anything, neither of Bleach nor Naruto's attacks should work on the other since they both use a different type of energy(same with other verses like haki from OP or nen from HXH). Since this is a VS battle everything should be equalized, so chakra = reiatsu.

Anyways I would give the win to team Naruto due to Itachi's speed, Tsukuyomi, and Susanoo hax with high difficulty.

@Non-Bias:

Rukia breaks into Ichigo's room (Dubbed in English)
Rukia breaks into Ichigo's room (Dubbed in English)

@UzumakiKurisu: You do realize that Reiatsu Crush would work on them then right...

Sigh... there's a reason why things like genjutsu and reiatsu crush aren't allowed in Vs Battles. It's due to the fact that genjutsu techniques have been specifically used in Naruto only and things like Reiatsu Crush have been only used in Bleach as such even if we assume them to use the same energy in Vs battle. We still don't know if they could break out of it or not as they've never once been affected by them.

So it's all gonna be assumptions unless we restrict them...

@SchutzenDunkelZiel1217

Chakra = Spiritual Energy + Physical Energy

Reiryoku = Spirital Energy

Reiatsu crush only works if your spiritual energy dwarfs your opponents. It would not work on Itachi & Kisame as they possesses Spiritual Energy. As Edo-Tenseis, their chakra is unlimited hence their Spiritual Energy is unlimited.

vs battle use assumptions amongst themselves

and i still don't its correct to take away abilites that i already explained how they can be used

Genjustsu is an illusion mind attack, im pretty sure a character from another fiction has had to go through that before

Reiatsu can easily be guaged on how powerful someone is compared to another

As Edo-Tenseis, their chakra is unlimited hence their Spiritual Energy is unlimited.

If I'm remembering correctly Muu (Second Tsuchikage) couldn't just keep spamming Jinton. He had to wait to summon the Edo Tensei for Madara. If edo's truly had unlimited energy then this shouldn't have happened...

@Darkness552: Genjutsu in naruto specifically requires you to have chakra. It's very mechanism is based on the fact that a person should have chakra for him/her to be affected. And if we consider that it should work on characters from other franchises then that's altering it's very mechanism...

There are specific rules for Vs battles....

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 Wouldn't that only work if their energy is way higher than team Naruto's? And since chakra = reiatsu, Kisame's chakra was compared to that of a tailed beast, so I don't think reiatsu crush would be happening...

And Ulquiorra's energy in R1 was compared to an ocean. We can't exactly measure stamina between other franchises especially when it comes to characters of a similar tier...

which leads back to my last arguement of using the double standard when it comes to a certain energy like Archie Sonic where you need more chaos energy to beat another chaos energy user

but in a vs battle that doesn't matter at all

As Edo-Tenseis, their chakra is unlimited hence their Spiritual Energy is unlimited.

If I'm remembering correctly Muu (Second Tsuchikage) couldn't just keep spamming Jinton. He had to wait to summon the Edo Tensei for Madara. If edo's truly had unlimited energy then this shouldn't have happened...
Can you show me where that happened please? Wasn't it because he split himself in two that made him unable to use Jinton?

Well I'll just ask this then. Since we can't come to a conclusion for any of this.

How about we just agree to disagree and close this thread.

Here

And dividing unlimited by 2 would still makes you unlimited...

@ Darkness552: And that's why everyone one of them is discarded as it's specifically for effecting those inside their respective franchise...

yea the energy is discarded but not the abilities themselves

but this topic doesn't really matter since we both came out with nearly the same outcome

so if you want to you can close the thread since nobody is agreeing on anything

@ DC52: Feat >>> Statement....

@Darkness552: Yes this discussion isn't really leading anywhere so I'll close it. Both of us are arguing for something entirely different from the main topic and still we came to nearly the same outcome, we both consider that this battle could go either way and all the other arguments are similar to the one we were having so I don't really see any need to continue this discussion as nobody is agreeing on anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back