• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rhyming Fights! Like the third one I've done

Zombie frank hasn't been getting attention. So let's give him some

Zombie Key obviously

Speed is equal

Takes place in parking lot

Who wins and why?

Frank Undead: 4

Steroids:

Inconclusive/Draw:

Frank Should win rather easy. I think he can control the tank, and he should be more agile. So, yeah. Voting Frank.

Frank is still much Smarter and more agile, he would be much harder to hit, and could hit the Tank with a roar and call it a day

I don't even know the tanks AP but I think it'd be high enough that this isn't unfair.

Frank is far more intelligence and has a more controllable ranged weapon, two of them in fact, so really he should win this more often than not.

It definitely should be high enough to be fair. I believe it should be a bit higher. He destroys walls of brick and concrete by walking into them.

True, but now he is stronger. And this time. I'll try and avoid fights where the guy can perception slow down time.

Frank gets gibbed by an oncoming car being bombarded his way?

Nah not really. Frank is like a megajoule (soon to be 3) and a car going 60 doesn't even reach a megajoule.

where you getting this shit from-

They are in a parking lot.

The Tank likes punching cars at people.

It will punch a car at Frank? I didn't exactly think that was a concept not thought of.

Except it isn't gonna gib Frank. Like I said, a car going 60 isn't going to hurt frank much at all.

Besides Frank is gonna be upgraded to make this battle a bit unfair anyways so the fight doesn't matter

I don't think a car going 60 is exactly the same thing as the Tank punting it his way, but okay.

If he's being upgraded this should be disregarded anyway.

Back