• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tanking hits and Speed Blitz Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any official multiplier on this wiki that explains it or is it like the AP one-shot where there needs to be a 7.5x Gap.

I know there is an official Speed Blitz multiplier on this wiki though, I cannot find it.

There isn't, speed-blitzes are a bit harder to quantify. Though from experience, it's about 4-5x where a speed-blitz comes into play.

I know that AP has a multiplier (7.5x), if someone were to tank a blow from someone, how much more durable would they have to be from their AP (In a multiplier or is there no official one.

Having comparable durability to someone's AP is enough...

That's unquantifiable beyond just having higher dura than someone's AP. Not to mention how different verses treat power-gaps differently.

From these statements, I'm guessing we don't have an official Tanking Blows multiplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back