• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tartaglia Genshin Upgrade Attack Potency Atleast To Star Level 4-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valxxroyz

He/Him
[Attack Potency]
Atleast 4c “Star Level”

Able to restrain and attack Fontaine's whales.

Where this whale is able to devour the stars.

RAW: "Tidak akan ada lagi dosa, tidak akan ada lagi kesedihan, tidak akan ada lagi dukacita, tidak akan ada lagi air mata, karena semuanya telah musnah bersama dengan bintang-bintang pada zaman dulu."

Translated: "There will be no more sin, no more sorrow, no more sorrow, no more tears, for everything will be lost along with the stars of old."

Scene of Childe attacking the whale. Minutes 3:07:52

Full explanation about the Whale

Raw version:

https://i.imgur.com/Rtygtzx.jpg

Cr: Mhixx (Haikal)

Noted: sorry if the feats is not in english ver because it wasn't me who found the feats it was my friends (mhixx). U can use google lens by the way

A drop of water obtained from within the colossal beast who coveted the primordial sea of life.

A philosopher in the faraway ancient world once posited that where there is life, there is death; naturally where there is death, there is life.
If not, then the fleeting light cannot resist the eternal darkness, and all withers into nothingness at the end of time.
The rules among the stars dictate that nature must be conserved, but the laws of the universe have never been conserved.
In a sealed box, destruction always overpowers new life. Millennia upon millennia of prosperity are but an instant in a span of billions of years. The greatest of achievements, the proudest accomplishments, in time all will tarnish, decay, dissipate, and ultimately fade into oblivion.
Thus there are things floating in among the stars, once adorned with countless prestigious titles from innumerable civilizations, shedding tears for their ordained demise.
Their tears stream down, out of desperation, out of hope, because all desperation and hope alike will be utterly extinguished along with the innumerable stars.
Their tears stream down out of sorrow, out of joy, because both will eventually scatter into the cold, dark endless void.
Every tiny yet beautiful silhouette and every moment worth remembering will fade with time, even stars.
And then there are these so-called "gods" that are determined to save everything worth saving, and devour everything that should be devoured.
Until the end of time, until the sea of stars recess into nothing but dying embers, until a newborn "world" moves for the first time in the stomach of the whale.
"There will be no more sins, no more sadness, and no more tears, because everything died with the ancient stars."

Based on the translations I'm reading here, I don't think there's not enough evidence for a tier 4 on there. Seems the "stars" don't really refer to real stars, and are figuratively referring to something else. All statements with the word "star" in it seems like flowery langauge, but that's just me.

Is this the description of that water drop?
yes i don't have the item yet though but I looked it up

Although looking more into this whale
we do have a lot of consistent description and I can get the original scans if needed when I open my genshins since I did the whale battle for the items below

Lightless Silk String​

A slender strand that somehow ended up entangled on your weapon while fighting the All-Devouring Narwhal.
In ancient Fontaine, some thought that Fortuna, which ruled the world, was woven from countless fibers, like the strings of a harp. Strings that resonate with the majestic music would bring happiness to all, while discord would destroy the fabric of the universe.

Lightless Eye of the Maelstrom​

A strange "substance" obtained from fighting against the All-Devouring Narwhal. Its actual weight far exceeds what would be expected given its size.
Everything gathers around heavy objects, just as gold attracts more than iron, or the ground more than in the breeze blowing above. Just as light cannot escape from the vortex of darkness, cause and effect is attached to fate, perhaps irreversibly so.

Lightless Mass​

A fragment produced from the intense battle against the All-Devouring Narwhal.
The universe is a dark and cold place.
But look carefully. Inside are always faint glimmers of light, like pearls gleaming from within the sand, splinters of diamond sprinkled over asphalt, lights lancing through the fog on a misty night, and sparks that ignite the brightest blazes.
All-devouring Narwhal
Archive, after Archon Quest Finale in Chapter IV: Act V - Masquerade of the Guilty

A mysterious and gargantuan creature from another world.
Poets often liken the starry sky to the ocean. They've seen or dreamt of countless bioluminescent plankton floating on a moonless sea, resembling a galaxy, or the moonlight ripped apart by waves on the sea's surface, like shimmering stars. In the most fantastical stories or outrageous lies, the stars found in the depths of the cosmos might be teeming with life, much like Teyvat, and the universe itself is akin to an ocean. Realistically speaking, however, if a profound universe full of life exists, why hasn't any of that life made contact with Teyvat?
Maybe the universe has been constantly trying to infiltrate Teyvat, or maybe a higher power created borders to protect this world.
so I believe they are actually referring to stars as they also mentioned universe and such and cosmos/galaxy

Furthermore, all translations from other language refers to the Narwhal as Star Devouring. while English refers to it as All-devouring

yes i don't have the item yet though but I looked it up
Neither do I have rn.
so I believe they are actually referring to stars as they also mentioned universe and such and cosmos/galaxy

Furthermore, all translations from other language refers to the Narwhal as Star Devouring. while English refers to it as All-devouring
I remember there was quote from Neuvillete said that that whale doesn't belong to teyvat and that whale traversed stars while consuming the power from the Primordial sea from planets
Screenshot_2023-11-11-18-03-11-42_e80eb31669cc7edfbce1531f4d25a535.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-11-18-03-19-43_e80eb31669cc7edfbce1531f4d25a535.jpg

So I think that star in this should be the real star.

The way I read it, everything in the description sounds metaphorical, like comparing a thing to the universe/stars/cosmos, like "resembling a galaxy" or "like shimmering stars". It's riddled with flowery langauge. Especially taken into consideration the statement "In the most fantastical stories or outrageous lies". In-context, the writer is just comparing the sea to the cosmos.

I don't think titles hold any weight at all, unless it's with a corresponding feat or a solid statement.

I remember there was quote from Neuvillete said that that whale doesn't belong to teyvat and that whale traversed stars while consuming the power from the Primordial sea from planets
I don't think we can conclude everything refers to the real thing just from this one statement. Every other description seems highly metaphorical.

The way I read it, everything in the description sounds metaphorical, like comparing a thing to the universe/stars/cosmos, like "resembling a galaxy" or "like shimmering stars". It's riddled with flowery langauge. Especially taken into consideration the statement "In the most fantastical stories or outrageous lies". In-context, the writer is just comparing the sea to the cosmos.
Realistically speaking, however, if a profound universe full of life exists, why hasn't any of that life made contact with Teyvat?
Maybe the universe has been constantly trying to infiltrate Teyvat, or maybe a higher power created borders to protect this world.
they do acknowledge that there is a universe
and that there are stars and galaxies
further more that specific sentence you quoted happened way after mentions of other things which now refers to what is said after and not before

I don't think we can conclude everything refers to the real thing just from this one statement. Every other description seems highly metaphorical.
prove it's metaphorical then

Neuvilette was serious when discussing the whale as it is a threat.
and Neuvilette isn't some random poet either
He's a Dragon who knows about things in Teyvat and Celestia and Archons and things outside of it

they do acknowledge that there is a universe
Yes. Never said there isn't a universe. There factually is.
further more that specific sentence you quoted happened way after mentions of other things which now refers to what is said after and not before
What mentions?
Neuvilette was serious when discussing the whale as it is a threat.
and Neuvilette isn't some random poet either
He's a Dragon who knows about things in Teyvat and Celestia and Archons and things outside of it
I'm saying that the only one that refers to the real thing is Nauvilette's statement, which seems pretty straightforward. The Whale travels in space. Can't be said to the other item descriptions posted, however.

I'm still pretty unconvinced of anything resembling Tier 4, based on the presented evidence here.

What mentions?

I'm saying that the only one that refers to the real thing is Nauvilette's statement, which seems pretty straightforward. The Whale travels in space. Can't be said to the other item descriptions posted, however.

I'm still pretty unconvinced of anything resembling Tier 4, based on the presented evidence herei mean we can get atleast 4-C

What mentions?

I'm still pretty unconvinced of anything resembling Tier 4, based on the presented evidence here.
There is no indication of metaphor there, because everything is consistent and taken from a lot of evidence, And you also need to know that the item description is included in the story in Genshin Impact. There are many incidents that are not in the story but are told in the item description, for example the story of the Watatsumi vs Raiden war. Chiyo's death. Complete story of desert king etc

There is no indication of metaphor there, because everything is consistent and taken from a lot of evidence,
Everything except Nauvilette's statement is metaphorical, and akin more to poetry, employing flowery language. Nothing of value to be found there.
And you also need to know that the item description is included in the story in Genshin Impact. There are many incidents that are not in the story but are told in the item description, for example the story of the Watatsumi vs Raiden war. Chiyo's death. Complete story of desert king etc

I know. And I'm saying those item descriptions don't have enough to support Tier 4 as far as I'm seeing here.

Everything except Nauvilette's statement is metaphorical, and akin more to poetry, employing flowery language. Nothing of value to be found there.

I know. And I'm saying those item descriptions don't have enough to support Tier 4 as far as I'm seeing here.
It is said in the item description that there is a world in the whale's stomach. When we fight the whale, a scene is shown where we are swallowed by the whale and it is proven that there really is another world in the whale's stomach. Minutes 3:57:35

Also, Tier 4 is like, a ****** outlier no matter how you try to slice it lol

This is a verse which has the next best feat at Tier 6

Also, Tier 4 is like, a ****** outlier no matter how you try to slice it lol

This is a verse which has the next best feat at Tier 6
I would still inclined to 5B from the given context rather that 4C, i do not believe that whale actually had the potential to do an star lvl attack, but since nuvillete said that narwhale traversed stars and absorbed planets Primordial sea power, i can say he might have power to do such lvl of damage.

I would still inclined to 5B from the given context rather that 4C, i do not believe that whale actually had the potential to do an star lvl attack, but since nuvillete said that narwhale traversed stars and absorbed planets Primordial sea power, i can say he might have power to do such lvl of damage.
And how long did this take?

You can rather easily destroy a planet over time with tier 6 attacks

Uhm, yes.

Every ****** feat for the god-tiers is high-end tier 7 to 6-C lmfao

If they did, shit ain't on the verse page

Or on any profiles

Plus, one tier 5 feat and one tier 4 feat doesn't exactly assure confidence when everything else is what I said above
Neuvillete's statement: If all of Teyvat is destroyed, the whale can still survive, which means the whale's durability is on a far higher planet because it can still survive even if the planet is destroyed.

Neuvillete's statement: If all of Teyvat is destroyed, the whale can still survive, which means the whale's durability is on a far higher planet because it can still survive even if the planet is destroyed.

Oh so it could tank Tier 7 energy and walk it off! Cool!

Ya don't get it mate

Even a few meters could tank a 5-B hit to Tier 6
In this case its not about withstanding attacks, but childe is able to attack whales that have far higher planetary durability

Also that whale could flood all of the teyvat and could withstand attacks that can destroy the whole teyvat. Atleast we got 5B

And now about the item description, isnt tier 6 is an island? And in the item descriptioj is talking about stars, universe, cosmo and such

Doesn't have much clarification on how it'll survive Teyvat's destruction. Doesn't really specify if it would outright tank the planet's destruction, or just outlive everything when Teyvat is eventually destroyed with time. Teyvat also could just refer to the civilization as a whole, rather than the planet itself.

In this case its not about withstanding attacks, but childe is able to attack whales that have far higher planetary durability
sigh

What if, pray tell, we go with the alternative, that the whale didn't literally eat the 5-b hits and was even 1 meter away?
Also that whale could flood all of the teyvat
That's like High 6-A and doesn't scale to physicals.
and could withstand attacks that can destroy the whole teyvat. Atleast we got 5B
See above, those "hits" could be far away from it, hell, it could be on the other side of the planets it takes the hits from.
And now about the item description, isnt tier 6 is an island? And in the item descriptioj is talking about stars, universe, cosmo and such
Item Descriptions are shaky to use as justifications for tiers to say the least

Also that whale could flood all of the teyvat and could withstand attacks that can destroy the whole teyvat. Atleast we got 5B

Pope factor can be safe there are many. From the beginning, he was said to cross stars, then what was the relationship if the planet was destroyed?

Also, there are factors of an ability, like he lives in Pocket Reality Manipulation because it is when Teyvat is destroyed then it does not affect him.

Also, next time use feats in English, this is the standard that applies here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back