• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TA's 9-B Bracket | Bronze Match

Is Batman a better biologist/neurologist than literally the entirety of the earth-population w prep time tho?

Don't seem like it.

Im pretty sure he'd be able to tell it's some kinda sickness that's effecting this zombie thing though totally

Nah, prep time would more than likely give Batman and easy win plus no one has had any advantages before this I think it would be unfair to give Bats prep here.

Once again I'd be surprised if he didnt

or at the very least had a way to restrain the zombie from a distance without him having to touch it

I mean that requires me looking at a play through and I'm too tired but like I think he's restrained some big bois with it. Could be wrong.

I honestly feel like Batman has more than enough tools to kill the zombie. But I'm uncertain if he can counteract the virus in time.

So if it's an Incon (because it sounds like it)

What do we do? I guess since it's a bronze match we can call it a draw but say in future brackets what would we even do hahaha

Back