• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taskmaster vs Velvet Scarlatina

Velvet's box only lasts for a couple minutes, and past that point she has literally no weapons other then her fists, so Taskmaster can easily outlast her.

Voting Task.

@Gargoyle You do know she's not completely helpless without her box right? And her semblance literally allows her to copy the fighting style of anyone she looks at just by watching them for a short time.

I know she isn't, but literally her only weapon is her fists, and even if she can copy Taskmasters fighting style, she still can't copy his weapons without her camera, and he's not letting that happen.

Gonna have to agree with Gargoyle. Velvet's only hope is to get a win before her weapons and Aura wear out, but I think Taskmaster can keep going long enough for that to happen. And he won't give her an opening to snap a pic of his own weapons.

@Rakan Velvet's aur s only gonna wear out if Taskmaster actullt attacks her, it doesnt run out on its own

WeeklyBattles said:
@Rakan Velvet's aur s only gonna wear out if Taskmaster actullt attacks her, it doesnt run out on its ow
I know. But the longer the fight goes on, the more hits she'll end up taking. If her weapons weren't temporary, I'd have even given her the edge due to Aura, but once her box runs out of juice it'll only be a matter of time until she takes too many hits.

The pictures we've seen her take in the show was characters posing or looking cool. But seeing as the camera's ability is simply "Copy weapons that the camera took pictures of", I don't see why not?

Assuming she manages to snap a pic, Taskmaster is smart enough that he'd figure it all out when she summons his weapon, and then make sure she doesn't get another such opening.

And although we don't have much info to go by, I'm going to assume the camera needs a full, clean shot.

Both of them can copy the others' moves. As stated above, the thing that's going to determine the outcome is "who can outlast the other"

If only we could scale stamina then task master would scale to Black Panthers 13 hours, but that's not possible

actually I forget the scaling in all these rwby threads

141 tons < Velvet ?

Deadpool tanks 173 tons of force without taking any damage < Taskmaster (Comparable to Captain America who would rekt/one shot Deadpool in a fight)

Velvet is >>> the 141 ton feat. She's superior to Coco, who can casually oneshot several Nevermores with a single attack, which originally took significant effort from Ruby to accomplish

I know that there are people steonger then velvet but I didn't get what you ment with she's superior to velvet

So 141 tons << Coco (ones shots 141 ton characters) < Velvet = Deadpool (couldn't be hurt by 173 tons of force)<<Taskmaster=Captain America (Can knock out Deadpool in one punch)

I really don't see how taking a picture of a weapon is all that hard, she just needs some distance and bingo.

Anyway voting Taskmaster. His copying ability is better, it even has precog and he's stronger. If he was weaponless then I might be inclined to vote Velvet but that's not the case

Back