• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tasty Planet Revisions

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Yes I have no life

Anyways firs the high D stuff:
Turtles of Time - Downgrade to Low 2-C as the current reasoning for 2-A doesn't make sense and they have no better feats
Grey Goo - Make fourth Key Low 2-C scaling of the Time Turtles while last Key is Low 2-C of viewing universes to be as large as quarks (Might be 2-B not sure)
Also for Grey Goo either remove resistances or remove null as they can't coexist with each other

Proposal for deletions:
Tons of pages in the verse are basically the same but with slight modifications (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10) not to mention they're of low quality lacking any scans for anything nor giving exact info on sizes and so on
I think it'd be easier to delete all this pages instead of revising them

Last edited:
Yeah, it just looks like an Infinite number of Low 2-C characters, which doesn't stack up to form a 2-A civilization. So I think these downgrades make sense.

Okay so I applied the stat changes and nuked the pages
So CRT can basically be closed since only one thing is left

I'd hold on for a moment. These all are playable characters, not just some random creatures. Additionally, the Tasty-verse is one of those rare examples when you can see the size of every single character throughout the entire series. It's not that hard to find a walkthrough for each of the games, and then find their eventual peaks at the end of their final levels (right before the screen turns black, and eaten objects are being counted) in meters, kilometers, etc.

For some other characters, end-game cutscenes can be used as the «scans» for their justifications. Here's the reason why was the Nano-Shark given High 5-A.

I'd hold on for a moment. These all are playable characters, not just some random creatures. Additionally, the Tasty-verse is one of those rare examples when you can see the size of every single character throughout the entire series. It's not that hard to find a walkthrough for each of the games, and then find their eventual peaks at the end of their final levels (right before the screen turns black, and eaten objects are being counted) in meters, kilometers, etc.

For some other characters, end-game cutscenes can be used as the «scans» for their justifications. Here's the reason why was the Nano-Shark given High 5-A.
They'd all require calcs from what I understand since well just being the size of a building doesn't make you building level so
I think it'd be easier to just remake the pages from scratch with calcs

We also have this thing. Scroll down to the table, and you will find the required size for each tier for a humanoid character. Yes, we would need someone who could calculate the same thing but for gigantificated goldfish, dolphins, sharks, cats, octopuses, bees, penguins. Then we just have to screen capture the games at the moments when they reach the required sizes and finish the final levels.

So you can remake the pages with calcs
I think it'd be easier then just revising all the pages (10 nuked ones so)

Back