• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Right so Latias should have a pretty hefty AP advantage ( roughly 1/3 of 11.46 teratons compared to 952.26 gigatons).

Latias completely outhaxes and resists just about everything she can do bar wind manipulation, which is handled easily by the fact Latias flies, and can likely handle any sort of rough air current, light screen and reflect, roost, recover, and Calm mind boosting its special attack and special defense. If Tatsumaki tries to fly well..., Latias can do that too, and hit her with a Draco Meteor, thunderbolt, etc. The longer the fight goes, Latias will just gain stat boosts and quickly one shot her with Stored Power. If Tatsumaki tries to get in close combat then Latias will just slam her with an AP advantage. Latias can confuse her with double team and invisibility. It may be able to use role play in order to copy certain quirks and traits about Tatsumaki.

TL;DR Latias can basically counter everything she can do, resists her main ability, and has an AP advantage. I'm still somewhat new but I think this looks kinda stompy, but if it's not, then Latias for my reasoning.

22Easy the one thing Tats has going for her is Chi manipulation, which in-universe allows her to suppress the abilities of other Psychics and weaken them greatly; if she can do that early on then Latias is basically helpless.

I'm abstaining from this one though.

Also I'm somewhat new here, where do you get these "11.46 teratons" and "952.26 gigatons" numbers from? I can't see them on any profile.

BorosTheDenominator said:
Also I'm somewhat new here, where do you get these "11.46 teratons" and "952.26 gigatons" numbers from? I can't see them on any profile.
Going through links.

The profile mentions that latias is comparable to Moltres. The three legendary pokemon, moltres included can take down lugia, lugia is 11.46 teratons, as shown on its profile

Back