• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not matter manipulation. It's telekinetically grabbing people's cells and ripping them apart. She isn't chemically altering Psykorochi's composition, she's simply ripping her into microscopic pieces
Which would still be a literal form of matter manipulation, which she doesn't have so either make a CRT or drop this stupid ass argument, and it's not durability negation either.

You in particular have a bad habit of using shit that ain't even on the profiles.

Which would still be a literal form of matter manipulation, which she doesn't have so either make a CRT or drop this stupid ass argument, and it's not durability negation either.

You in particular have a bad habit of using shit that ain't even on the profiles.
Isnt destroying someone cells matter manip no matter what? You can’t just attribute it to AP, it’s not as if people in fiction who are vastly stronger than someone else can just atomize their opponents

Isnt destroying someone cells matter manip no matter what? You can’t just attribute it to AP, it’s not as if people in fiction who are vastly stronger than someone else can just atomize their opponents
What????? Literally all of what you said is wrong, affecting the molecular structure (i.e cells.) of anything would be a form of Matter manipulation. Also you absolutely can break someone down into atoms via AP if the gap is big enough, hence Tatsumaki's AP upscaling.

What????? Literally all of what you said is wrong, affecting the molecular structure (i.e cells.) of anything would be a form of Matter manipulation. Also you absolutely can break someone down into atoms via AP if the gap is big enough, hence Tatsumaki's AP upscaling.
why is simply tearing apart cells considered matter manipulation? She's not changing the molecules into different things. Heck we don't even know if she can affect individual molecules. She's just twisting Psykorochi so thoroughly that she was damaged at the cellular level.

Ngl tho, I don't really care if I'm correct about her ability interpretation. I'm not smart enough to actually put in the effort to understand it. All I know is that Luffy's AP <<< Psykorochi, so Tatsu can probably do the exact same thing to Luffy

Her TK might have a weakness against people with Supernatural Willpower soon. Luffy's willpower transcends almost everyone in the OPM verse. This might affect the result of this match.

Couldn't she spin around his innards like she did with Fubuki? If there's a willpower resist, Luffy wins, otherwise idk.

If there's a willpower resist
If the scene I'm thinking will be adapted the same as or similar to the webcomic, next chapter Tatsumaki will fight Saitama and Fubuki will explain the reason Saitama no-sells her telekinesis, and it's willpower. Tatsumaki had this weakness before but it was removed due to it being from the webcomic and treated as non-canon to the manga. But since it's Saitama, you can say his raw strength contributes a lot but from what Fubuki describes, willpower plays a big factor in resisting Tatsumaki's TK.

I just read the chapter and there's literally nothing that would give her durability negation.
She made a mini spear out of the contents of a pill that was on Fubuki's stomach meaning not only her precision with TK is excellent but that she can attack the inards of people

He can make barriers too but it's probably different than her's, I'll discuss it in the morning.
I mean it doesnt really matter if he can dura neg or not, Tatsumaki durability comes from her barriers without them its just "Unknown" meaning Luffy would atomize her with a jab if he got to break through her barriers somehow.

Tatsumaki gets knocked out by conquerors haki because she lacks willpower
First of all, Haoshoku willpower blasts have ever only worked on fodder characters, Tatsumaki isn't a wimpy child. She has enough willpower to destroy Psykorochi and fight evenly against Black Sperm despite having massive internal organ damage, having her hands run through, and getting beaten up repeatedly by Black Sperm

Second of all, ONLY her Chi/Aura Manip is stated to be resisted via willpower. Tatsu could use her other abilities to yeet Saitama across the city, even though it didn't do any damage. Luffy isn't strong enough to survive Tatsu's attacks since he has a pretty massive AP disadvantage.

Third of all, even if Luffy does resist all her attempts to telekinetically affect him in any way, she still has barriers meteors rocks from the environment possibly materials from the city plus the literal entire continent at her disposal that she can just yeet at Luffy freely and Luffy can't do anything about it due to his AP

First of all, Haoshoku willpower blasts have ever only worked on fodder characters, Tatsumaki isn't a wimpy child. She has enough willpower to destroy Psykorochi and fight evenly against Black Sperm despite having massive internal organ damage, having her hands run through, and getting beaten up repeatedly by Black Sperm
define fodder, because the Boas were pretty strong comparatively to Luffy.

define fodder, because the Boas were pretty strong comparatively to Luffy.
random pirates and marines

The boas were never knocked out by his haki

Greenbull wasn't affected by his haki either. He was moreso scared of soloing the Red Hair Pirates than anything else

Either way i doubt that two giant snake ladies somewhat good at combat are better than the girl who 1v1 a continent yeeting dragon and an immortal monster while weakened without losing heart and then winning.

Eh Luffy needs to get in close for his dura neg to work. Which Tatsumaki has no reason of allowing him to do.

On topic I don’t see how or why Tatsumaki can’t just either twist Luffy and his insides like a pretzel from much farther away or just crush him with vastly superior lifting strength advantage either.

Voting for Tatsumaki.

yeah even like half or more of amazon women resisted the attack randomly. They were spooked but only some fell unconcious.

Tatsumaki shouldn't be able to do much to Luffy but she could technically yeet him to space where he'll freeze over and if he gets out of there by blowing air like saitama or sth then she can just wring the air out of him and do it again

Eh Luffy needs to get in close for his dura neg to work. Which Tatsumaki has no reason of allowing him to do.

On topic I don’t see how or why Tatsumaki can’t just either twist Luffy and his insides like a pretzel from much farther away or just crush him with vastly superior lifting strength advantage either.

Voting for Tatsumaki.
Luffy's entire body is elastic due to his rubber body. I'm pretty sure Tasumaki wouldn't be able to crush him to death even with a superior LS. And she'd need to twist his insides beyond their ability to stretch to actually harm him.

Attacking organs against the same guy who's been eating internal explosions and shockwaves since East Blue.

Precognition takes care of anything she might use to attack Luffy (Even those with Precognition like Lucci and Kaido had a very hard time hitting him in G5.)

Also the argument that "Tatsu crushes his innards." this guy's entire body is made of rubber, she isn't doing any meaningful blunt damage even if she targets his organs.

Funny RE would allow him to blitz Tatsumaki at some point in the battle as we know Luffy's growth rate is ridiculous.

And if this turns into a battle of attrition then Tatsumaki is losing badly. She'll be spending energy meanwhile Luffy is capable of resorting his stamina.

Precognition takes care of anything she might use to attack Luffy (Even those with Precognition like Lucci and Kaido had a very hard time hitting him in G5.)
Actually Lucci has Observation, BUT it seems like it's ass since he could barely react to any of Luffy's attacks or hit him besides that clash they had.
Your point is still valid, however.

Actually Lucci has Observation, BUT it seems like it's ass since he could barely react to any of Luffy's attacks or hit him besides that clash they had.
But your point is still valid
I think that's more-so the fact that G5 is literally hard as **** to predict, the very nature is meant to be unpredictable like something from a comic.

I'll be fair to Lucci and point out that some of the attacks WERE off-guard, because Lucci was focused on knocking out Sentomaru, but that doesn't excuse him for the other attacks he missed and couldn't react to.

I'll be fair to Lucci and point out that some of the attacks WERE off-guard, because Lucci was focused on knocking out Sentomaru, but that doesn't excuse him for the other attacks he missed and couldn't react to.
Think ur missing my point, Lucci is booty yeah but like I said G5 is very unpredictable. But ye, doesn't stop Lucci from being bitch-made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back