• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki’s scaling revision.

Hello mates, i’m here with a new proposal and i hope you like it.
Let’s talk about Tatsumaki’s attack potency’s justifications and scaling chain. Her current one is:

- I have to mention aswell that Tatsumaki was semi-dead, hardly injuried and weakened when she performed her feat agains’t Psykos.
MY PROPOSAL:

- “At least Multi-Continent level+ (Even while wounded and not going all-out, she clashed with Psykorochi and severely damaged her.[25] Once she was able to focus on the fight, she dissipated one of Psykos' beams and effortlessly overpowered her, twisting all of Z-City in the process[26] and obliterating her on the cellular level. Caused significant damage[18] to Boros' spaceship on two separate occasions[27], which was reiterated by the databook). At least multicontinental level+, much higher (when fully healed she believed that she could kill Saitama (who was resisting her power before) with a touch if she increased her psychic output, even thought it was stated by fubuki that she was already using as much power as she used on Psykos. Even higher, reached her limits fighting Saitama and increased her power even more believing that she could threw Saitama outerspace.

- This is the option 1

- in the option 2 (that i don’t believe is going to be plausible enough) we can change the last “even higher” to a “possibly moon level”, but i think that the gap is still too big, but who knows.

Note: This will also scale to her durability and striking strenght.

Last edited:
At least multicontinental level+, much higher (when full healthy she believed that she could kill Saitama with a touch if she increased her psychic output, even thought it was stated by fubuki that she was already using as much power as she used on Psykos. Even higher, reached her limits fighting and increased her power even more believing that she could threw Saitama outerspace.
I really don't think we should add a key here for confidence scaling against Saitama.

I really don't think we should add a key here for confidence scaling against Saitama.
there’s no confidence scaling here, it’s was literally stated by fubuki that she was already using as much power as she used on psykos just at the beggining of the fight, and Tatsumaki just increased her output even more during the fight

i mean…
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzE5dXNpYy5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2R2bGZiai5wbmc=

without saying that she performed her feat against psykos while semi-dead, she obviously wasn’t at her peak before, those scams only confirms this.

We cannot limit her to her weakest version with that much information

And this is not confidence scaling, this is a statement

Last edited:
Latter on the fight, Tatsumaki believed that she could kill Saitama with a touch if she increased her psychic output just a little, implying that she was already using much more power against Saitama than when she overwhelmed Psykos and this effortlessly.
That's not what she meant. She said if she increased the power just a little bit he might not die, meaning she was expecting him to survive.

Also, it wasn't explicitly stated that she was using the power that she used against Fubuki, even though she said "full power." When that claim was made, Tatsumaki couldn't even budge Saitama. Yet, using the scan above, she could flick him away. Which makes Fubuki wrong. That output was nothing compared to the rest of the fight.

That's not what she meant. She said if she increased the power just a little bit he might not die, meaning she was expecting him to survive.
might not die.
she didn’t really care, also it was STATED BY FUBUKI herself that she was already at full power before, and tatsumaki literally said that she was going to increase her power even more. Fubuki literally witnessed Tatsumaki twisting Psykos-Orochi, she was literally there watching everything and she is a sensorial type. She could read Tatsumaki’s telekinetic waves.
There’s no interpretation misunderstood here, she said that Tatsumaki was on full power and we cannot deny or ignore this fact.
And the scan does not proofs that Fubuki is wrong, just proofs that Tatsumaki increased her power….

might not die.
she didn’t really care, also it was STATED BY FUBUKI herself that she was already at full power before, and tatsumaki literally said that she was going to increase her power even more. Also, Fubuki literally witnessed Tatsumaki twisting Psykos-Orochi, she was literally there watching everything and she is a sensorial type. She could read Tatsumaki’s telekinetic waves.
There’s no interpretation misunderstood here, she said that Tatsumaki was on full power and we cannot deny or ignore this fact.
If you're at full power, you cannot go past full power. Unless you were never at full power to begin with, or you broke your limiter. The latter was never stated to apply to Tatsumaki.

If you're at full power, you cannot go past full power. Unless you were never at full power to begin with, or you broke your limiter. The latter was never stated to apply to Tatsumaki.
Looks like you didn’t understand. Fubuki said that Tatsumaki was full power because it was comparable to the maximum level of energy being used by Tatsumaki that Fubuki has ever seen before.
Only this, at her perspective, Fubuki wasn’t wrong at all.

i also want to say that the new key is going to be given using the informations we got by fubuki and tatsumaki herself, Saitama is just there for the context.

the situation is like “i will one shot something now that i couldn’t before while holding back”

not “i became stronger than you saitama and i’m going to one shot you”

she was stating that she was stronger than her past self

Looks like you didn’t understand. Fubuki said that Tatsumaki was full power because it was comparable to the maximum level of energy being used by Tatsumaki that Fubuki has ever seen before.
Only this, at her perspective, Fubuki wasn’t wrong at all.
I mean, if you sense higher energy than what you've measured before I would think that would make a different statement than calling it somebody's max power.

I mean, if you sense higher energy than what you've measured before I would think that would make a different statement than calling it somebody's max power.
when Tatsumaki increased her power even more she was already out of Fubuki’s sight.

What he's saying is that this was Fubuki's interpretation of Tatsumaki's full power after watching her fight with Psykos beforehand, which we already accept as happening when Tatsumaki wasn't at full strength. So this not being her full power makes sense in this instance when we factor in Tats being at full capacity instead of being injured.

Last edited:
What he's saying is that this was Fubuki's interpretation of Tatsumaki's full power after watching her fight with Psykos beforehand, which we already accept as happening when Tatsumaki wasn't at full strength. So this not being her full power makes sense in this instance when we factor in Tats being at full capacity instead of being injured.
exactly

i also want to say that the new key is going to be given using the informations we got by fubuki and tatsumaki herself, Saitama is just there for the context.

the situation is like “i will one shot something now that i couldn’t before while holding back”

not “i became stronger than you saitama and i’m going to one shot you”

she was stating that she was stronger than her past self
to anyone who joins the thread, this is a very important note!

I think you can keep her description far cleaner and simpler just by adding that all of her feats against Psykos were done without her max power, using her fight against Saitama as an argument, but the way you described seems a bit overcomplicated and for no good reason

Even then, I fail to see why a new statement about being full power or not would grant a "higher" if her current description is already considering her being above what was showed against Psykos

Literally a "At least X (Stomped Y without her max power), likely higher (wasn't at max power)", it's redundant

A second key isn't needed. Though I can see a "likely higher" or a upscaled rating.
what about “at least multicontinental+, higher”
using her current description + the justification i said

and i don’t agree with a “likely” since it’s explicitly stated that she was increasing her power even more, and we all already agreed that she wasn’t at peak while twisting psykos

Even then, I fail to see why a new statement about being full power or not would grant a "higher" if her current description is already considering her being above what was showed against Psykos
because she was weakned and far from her peak.
and you’re wrong, it’s not
At least X (Stomped Y without her max power), likely higher (wasn't at max power)"

it’s

At least X (Stomped Psykosorochi while injuried and not going all-out), higher (while full healthy she could use even more power than when she used agains’t psykos, stating that she could one shot opponents at that level with a touch).

this is the real situation

also, thanks for joining the thread. 🙌🙏

Last edited:
proofs?

she’s clearly a good sensorial type.
Proofs wouldn’t that be on you? anyway she couldn’t even sense saitama power and thought he was fodder literally the first thing boros sees was this

9369321-e72f5863-c33a-42c3-97ea-d1e283045449.jpeg

9369322-04f23a1b-bf21-4b10-91e2-701f4f3dc939.jpeg

The fact she didn’t even know tatsumaki full power shows she isn’t reliable her sensing skills are awful as there are numerous examples of her never knowing how strong someone is

Last edited:
Proofs wouldn’t that be on you? anyway she couldn’t even sense saitama power and thought he was fodder literally the first thing boros sees was this

9369321-e72f5863-c33a-42c3-97ea-d1e283045449.jpeg

9369322-04f23a1b-bf21-4b10-91e2-701f4f3dc939.jpeg

The fact she didn’t even know tatsumaki full power shows she isn’t reliable her sensing skills are awful as there are numerous examples of her never knowing how strong someone is unrealible
not even tatsumaki who is an extremely good sensorial type, who can even sense dimensional bending, couldn’t sense saitama’s strenght… so this is unreliable.

and she didn’t know how strong tatsumaki is because tatsumaki never really needed to use a multicontinental output right infront of her LOL

not even tatsumaki who is an extremely good sensorial type, who can even sense dimensional bending, couldn’t sense saitama’s strenght… so this is unreliable.

and she didn’t know how strong tatsumaki is because tatsumaki never really needed to use a multicontinental output right infront of her LOL
what Tatsumaki isn’t fubuki your entire argument relies on fubuki sensing ability and her being reliable there are numerous examples of her being bad at sensing not being able to tell how strong people etc

Meaning why should we treat her word as law when she’s not a smart character and has no cred to her name yet and has nothing but bad showing to her sensing

what Tatsumaki isn’t fubuki your entire argument relies on fubuki sensing ability and her being reliable there are numerous examples of her being bad at sensing not being able to tell how strong people etc
What? My entire argument does not rely on fubuki as she is still a very important point.
Sensing Saitama’s strenght or not means nothing, the espers girls have much better senserial feats than Boros. It doesn’t even makes sense to compare an all-out-strenght character like boros to an esper in sensorial category.
Tell me that “numerous examples”? show me scans? Proofs? Facts? Because you are making nothing but assumptions.
Meaning why should we treat her word as law when she’s not a smart character and has no cred to her name yet and has nothing but bad showing to her sensing
What? Fubuki has always been treated as a extremely skilled esper, she even taught Psykos how to use her powers ☠️☠️

Last edited:
What? My entire argument does not rely on fubuki as she is still a very important point.
Sensing Saitama’s strenght or not means nothing, the espers girls have much better senserial feats than Boros. It doesn’t even makes sense to compare an all-out-strenght character like boros to an esper in sensorial category.
Tell me that “numerous examples”? show me scans? Proofs? Facts? Because you are making nothing but assumptions.
It literally does but go on

girls you entire argument relies on fubuki not girls who couldn’t sense saitama when the first thing boros did was sense his energy meanwhile fubuki thought he was just ordinary fodder and still believed it all the way to saitama vs tatsumaki she still didn’t believe saitama was a strong as tats and surprised he was taking her meaning her sensing abilities are garbage she has no cred to her name and she isn’t a smart character she has no reason to be reliable and can’t even do something boros did on his first meeting with saitama

Coom you do realize this your thread you should proving to everyone why fubuki word is law and we should assume she’s the most reliable character in the series not me I’m not going to defend your wank for you

It literally does but go on

girls you entire argument relies on fubuki not girls who couldn’t sense saitama when the first thing boros did was sense his energy meanwhile fubuki thought he was just ordinary fodder and still believed it all the way to saitama vs tatsumaki she still didn’t believe saitama was a strong as tats and surprised he was taking her meaning her sensing abilities are garbage she has no cred to her name and she isn’t a smart character she has no reason to be reliable and can’t even do something boros did on his first meeting with saitama

Coom you do realize this your thread you should proving to everyone why fubuki word is law and we should assume she’s the most reliable character in the series not me I’m not going to defend your wank for you
i won’t be repeating the same thing over and over again.
Your arguments are redundant. Please stop spoiling it, thank you goodbye.

Spoiling it because I debunked/ found a major hole in your proposal and instead of you providing proof your asking me for it?
spoiling it because you are repeating the same senseless thing over and over.

you’re not debunking anything.

being able to sense saitama’s energy or not means NOTHING

Tatsumaki didn’t and her sensorial ability is LEAGUES above Boros’.

spoiling it because you are repeating the same senseless thing over and over.

you’re not debunking anything.

being able to sense saitama’s energy or not means NOTHING

Tatsumaki didn’t and her sensorial ability is LEAGUES above Boros’.
It does because your talking about her sensing abilities being yet she can’t sense saitama who’s literally leaking and oozing energy out like crazy judging from that one panel in fact blast was also able to sense saitama saying he couldn’t see the bottom of it and can sense his emotions/intent

meaning both the characters you named can’t even do something every top tier can do she can’t even tell that king is fodder she can’t ever tell when she is outclassed her sensing abilities are simply garbage

It does because your talking about her sensing abilities yet she can’t sense saitama who’s literally leaking and oozing energy out like crazy judging from that one panel in fact blast was also able to sense saitama saying he couldn’t see the bottom of it and can sense his emotions/intent

meaning both the characters you named can’t even do something every top tier can do
are you freaking ignoring what i’m saying or what?

Show Boros sensing a dimensional anomaly!!!

Just leave my thread, i’m begging to you

are you freaking ignoring what i’m saying or what?

Show Boros sensing a dimensional anomaly!!!

Just leave my thread, i’m begging to you
Dimensional anomaly has boros ever witnessed one to sense one in the first place no lol the second he got to earth he got put into a coma before anything with god or blast happened in fact it was even stated that god only recently became more active after boros fight because someone likely saitama is attracting him there like the boros fight even set up the entire moon thing where it always looks like god is watching

Either way both blast and boros can sense saitama fubuki nope fubuki can’t sense king she can’t sense rover she can’t ever tell she’s outclassd in fights meaning again not reliable

Dimensional anomaly has boros ever witnessed one to sense one in the first place no lol the second he got to earth he got put into a coma before anything with god or blast happened in fact it was even stated that god only recently became more active after boros fight because someone likely saitama is attracting him there like the boros fight even set up the entire moon thing where it always looks like god is watching

Either way both blast and boros can sense saitama fubuki nope fubuki can’t sense king she can’t sense rover she can’t ever tell she’s outclassd in fights meaning again not reliable
Your comparing Fubuki's danger sense to her ability to detect psychic power are two separate skills and are not comparable. Fubuki of all people should be able to gauge the psychic power of her sister because one, she's her sister who she knows better than anyone, and two, she's a psychic who specializes in manipulation of psychic energy, the same energy that her sister uses exclusively. Fubuki's inability to determine physical power based on looks alone should not be compared to her ability to detect psychic power as once again they are two separate abilities. If you have any examples of Fubuki misreading a psychic's power, then that would be valid evidence against Fubuki's judgement but as of now Fubuki's inability to properly gauge King and Rovers level of power shouldn't be considered valid points against her ability to read her sisters level of power.

You’re comparing Fubuki's danger sense to her ability to detect psychic power are two separate skills and are not comparable. Fubuki of all people should be able to gauge the psychic power of her sister because one, she's her sister who she knows better than anyone, and two, she's a psychic who specializes in manipulation of psychic energy, the same energy that her sister uses exclusively. Fubuki's inability to determine physical power based on looks alone should not be compared to her ability to detect psychic power as once again they are two separate abilities. If you have any examples of Fubuki misreading a psychic's power, then that would be valid evidence against Fubuki's judgement but as of now Fubuki's inability to properly gauge King and Rovers level of power shouldn't be considered valid points against her ability to read her sisters level of power.
Wrong she flat out can’t sense energy very good also saying she’s her sister so we automatically assume she’s amazing is a fallacy she literally doesn’t even know her sisters full power as when she said she’s going all out she was wrong meaning you typed all this for no reason as that literally debunks your

Also you contradicted yourself bruh literally naming examples of people she can’t sense their powers then say her sensing ability is amazing despite not being able to sense people lol

There’s 0 proof as why we should trust anything she says when her sensing track record is horrible she has no cred to her name end of discussion

Back