• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumi (Akame ga Kill!) minor CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Should be a relatively easy CRT, just adding a few scans here and there, and justifications, cuz jesus **** it lacks any scans. Also downgrading LS stuff for Tatsumi.

Adding Scans For Tatsumi

Resistance to Electricity (Was capable of resisting Budo's electricity, even stating that he was resistant to lightning)

Resistance to Poison and Paralysis Inducement (Capable of resisting a poison fog that paralyzes its enemies. Was also able to gain even higher resistance to poison after he has been initially poisoned by the barbed wires on his sword)

Limited Reactive Evolution (After being poisoned with the Minister's trap, he was able to develop a higher resistance to poison, being unaffected with Cosmina's deadly poison. Albeit, this was gained after he was heavily poisoned, and treated afterwards)

Regeneration (Low-Mid, Despite being crushed by Shikoutazer, and impaled by its blade cutting through his vital organs, he was able to regenerate to perfect health)

Fire Breath (After transforming, he was shown to be able to shoot fire breath)

Oh and, changing his Stamina to superhuman, as per our new stamina page. Anything above peak human shit is Superhuman.

A small change to time-stop resistance

Now, for the interesting parts.

Why in the **** does Tatsumi have a full-on resistance to time-stop on his incursio key? He was only able to move for a second at best. This should be changed to limited resistance to time-stop.

His tyrant key, however, should get a full resistance to time-stop since he was able to move in it freely, seemingly not affected by it.

This is what the justification would be:

Incursio​

Limited resistance to Time Stop (Able to move in stopped time for one second)

Tyrant​

Resistance to Time Stop (Was shown to be able to move in stopped time, seemingly adapted to it and gained resistance)

Downgrading Tatsumi's Class M's LS

So... what's the reason for Tatsumi's Class M rating? There's not a single scan or justification on it. And his Tyrant form shouldn't have Class M to begin with, since being large no longer gives Lifting Strength.

I assume he's Class M due to being to fight Shikoutazer and push him off.

Which is sorta correct, since he punched Shikou and pushed it away.

But that's the thing, "Punched"

According to other calc members, punching away something, even something as large as Shikoutazer, no longers gives you a lifting strength rating, and instead is a striking strength feat. It has nothing to do with LS.

He never ever lifted or stopped a punch from Shikou, ever. As such, this shit shouldn't scale to his Class M, as all of the times he pushed Shikou was by punching him, which doesn't grant LS.

He should instead be just Class 50, as with other dudes who are comparable to him.

about the first, basically the resistance to time stop and electricity he developed them thanks to the reactive evolution of Incursio second armor, and i agree with the scans

the second i agree

the third yes in the other thread we talked about removing the Class M LS and finding another example of class so i agree, tough if you have found something that could change him in an higher class then 50 you can say it here

about the first, basically the resistance to time stop and electricity he developed them thanks to the reactive evolution of Incursio second armor, and i agree with the scans
Yeah, I should probably add that to the reactive evolution justification.
the third yes in the other thread we talked about removing the Class M LS and finding another example of class so i agree, tough if you have found something that could change him in an higher class then 50 you can say it here
If I found any, I'll make sure to add them. Unfortunately, being Large Sized no longer gives lifting strength, otherwise Tyrant Tatsumi would've probably been in the Class 100 to Class K range.

also Tatsumi should have Supernatural Willpower, he always prevented the Tyrant soul to be able to take his body to reincarnate thanks to his willpower, and even after he got to the 3th armor Actually the Tyrant already took over over his body but Tatsumi was still himself thanks to his will, even after the Tyrant completely take over his body Tatsumi was still able tough not like before to still resist the Tyrant attempts to cancel his soul

I personally think that this seems to make sense, but would appreciate further staff input.

It seems like Pain already replied. My apologies to him about the unnecessary notification.

Unfortunately, after trying to calculate Tyrant form from multiple panels and stuff, the absolute highest result I got was like 27k kg, which isn't higher than the current one.

Well, no LS upgrade, sadly. Tyrant height seems to vary from 10-15 meters, which wouldn't grant any LS upgrade.

Well, if none of the people that I called for are willing to help out here, I at least personally think that this seems straightforward and uncontroversial to apply.

And I'm done. I've edited everything, added the stuff that was also suggested in the thread, including the Supernatural Willpower, and downgraded the class M stuff.

This thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back