• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumi upgrades

So new chapter was released today and I honestly don't know what to do with this. He evolved twice in this chapter, last one being where he was unaffected by a City level blast and then proceeded to punch a giant whole through Shikoutazer.

Let's wait for the english version instead. There might be some context we'd miss if we try to make upgrades without understanding what's being said.

Okay then let me ask you how much will give Tatsumi for that feat ? he also supposedly took Purge Mode Shikoutazer blasts head on without any damage

ZERO7772 said:
Okay then let me ask you how much will give Tatsumi for that feat ? he also supposedly took Purge Mode Shikoutazer blasts head on without any damage
´┐╝yes, he did. As for his power, he should at least be Town Level or higher since he punched a whole straight through Shikoutazer in one hit, who withstood several Small Town level attacks without a scratch.

M009614

Hmmm

Meh tatsumi one shouted Shikoutazer after his fourth evlation just wait for the translation and let's see

Esdeath gonna get her ass kicked soon btw

and btw base Shikoutazer is listed small city level for nuking the battle filed and purge mood attacks should be stronger and tatsumi took serval beams without any damagewhy is he town level now ?

and isn't Shikoutazer a more than mountain level through size alone ? i mean look when he fell on the capitol his size is ridiculous

Tatsumi didn't take any beams until this chapter.

You'll have to get the calc team to measure that.

Again, a small mountain is generally only 7-C. It takes shattering a very large mountain to qualify for Mountain level.

From the discussion here, I believe the best choice for Tatsumi's tiering would be...

Attack Potency: At least 7-B, likely higher.

The 7-B rating is given to him due to the fact that Tatsumi was unaffected by Shikoutazer's blast. Does this change apply to Wave by any chance?

With this, he should be able Esdeath at this point.

Wave does not get scaled to Tatsumi that evolved do the second time in that chapter and withstood the blasts.

well it's more like "i have no time for you " he's barely dealing with Shikoutazer Still the author love and i mean looooooooove to hype esdeath's ass seriously if first evaluation tatsumi can take on serious esdeath i don't know what he's scared of in his second form

Yeah it's just "i have no time for you " he still have third form at the top of that right now

That being said if Tatsumi survived he will be a legend lol he replied both the "strongest teigu in the history" and the "empire strongest " just on of those two would **** the army xD

Yup. Power increase for 2 evolve was none. Power increase for 3 is at least Town level as he was able to make Shikoutazer go on the offensive. 4 is city level.

btw i wanted to comment about the picture on tatsumi profile , tatsumi with normal incursio that's not tatsumi it's bulat , change it

ZERO7772 said:
btw i wanted to comment about the picture on tatsumi profile , tatsumi with normal incursio that's not tatsumi it's bulat , change it
Already working on it.

Also, here's something I'd like to point out. Purge Mode was about to fire it's main cannon, the island level one. Wave caused it to explode before it could fire, and the mech tanked the explosion. It tanked its own island level attack and Tatsumi blew a hole right through Shikoutazer, albeit through the weakened area. What do we do with this?

Back