• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle of the reactive evolution characters that also "become monsters".

Due to Tatsumi's revision, speed is no longer equalized to make things fair.

Tatsumi vs Garou

This is Tatsumi at his best(Incursio 4) vs Human Garou. Who wins and why?

0Tatsumi
0Garou

I not gonna pick side, but are we gonna ignore the fact that Garou has reactive evolution as I like to point that out: Fast Evolution: Garou's main attribute. Garou is able to become physically stronger with each battle, regardless of whether he won or lost, gathering combat experience and gaining stronger physical characteristics. This ability is seen through the series, when Garou first appears at the Hero Headquarters, commenting that an S-Class would be too much for him at the moment, only later to become stronger than some S-Class Heroes such as Tanktop Master. He also tanked hits from Saitama as well, but I will not vote anyway.

>reactive evolution

Tyrantsumi has that too. He evolved once against Esdeath and Budo, and twice against Shikoutaizer.

>able to become physically stronger with each battle

This is one fight though.

>tanked hits from Saitama

That wasn't anything special as there was no collateral damage that happens when Saitama bothers to fight.

On another note, does Tyrantsumi even have precog?

Class rankings in OPM are rather inconsistent. Saitama is B-ranked, as is Fubuki, King is S-ranked. Typically though, S-rankers are City level which is around Human Garou's current rank (At least City level).

Due to new revision, Tatsumi has been downgraded to Small City level. Unless Speed is unequalized, this is now a stomp.

Well, if Speed gets unequalized it becomes a stomp for Tats rather than a stomp for Garou. And "at least Small City" to "at least City" shouldn't be enough gap for a stomp when Tatsumi's reactive evolution has already shown the capability to evolve twice mid battle against a stronger enemy, durability and AP wise (Namely, Shikoutazer).

That might change the votes, but Tatsumi still got his other advantages like flight, precog, invisibility and so, which should at least make things fair. If a mod comes in and considers it a stomp, it's ok to close it.

Actually there's a huge gap in power between Small City and City. If Tatsumi gets hit once, he's dead.

I know. What I was implying is that, for example, the gap between Shikoutazer (purge mode) and Tatsumi when they began their fight was very big as well, yet Tats survived long enough to close that gap with Incursio before actually dying. Shouldn't he be able to do that here as well, due to said other advantages?

Or does Garou's own reactive evolution work even faster?

It's not that. Shikoutazer is actually very slow compared to Tatsumi. He only let himself be hit once to save people. But other than that, he survived because the massive speed gap between and two.

Well, there is the fact that Tatsumi's weapon is a pointy blade on a stick. Pointy weapons tend to need lower AP to do damage than blunt force or energy-based attacks.

Got it. I consulted with Austrian-Man-Meat and the match should be ok with speed unequalized. Tats has a good speed advantage while Garou has both the AP and Durability in his favor. For that reason, I'll reset the vote count for now.

yeah, tatsumi takes this, garou may get stronger over time if his enemys are powerful but it would be NLF to assume he can adapt to any lvl, plus, tatsumi has more hax...

I don't think flight is even remotely considered haxx, but I guess invisibility would be.

^i would say it depends on the enemy, against a martial arts verse like "the breaker" someone who can fly would be some powerful hax :/ on the other hand, in the marvel verse flying would make you into a fodder char not even worth showing :)

^as far as i know it happens during the battle but i dont think we can assume he will simply adapt himself to anything, that would be NLF :(

Well then.

Tatsumi: 6 (Gemmysaur, Cropfist, A6colute, Drellix, GreatestSin, Vergil)

Garou or Inconclusive: 0

Daarius, who are you voting for?

Garou. his fight with golden ball proves he can react to attacks he can not see. tatsumi's spear is actually a disadvantage against Garou because of fist of flowing water is designed to redirect strikes and then counter attack, that counter would likly involve Garou pulling Tatsumi in close and beating him to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back