• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cropfist said:
Tatsumi via precog and invisibility, and higher stamina.
Does precog also mean he'll know all of Goku's attacks? Otherwise couldn't goku catch him off-guard with an afterimage or solar flare?

Tatsumi has precognition and reactive evolution, he is going to adapt to Goku's attacks and pretty much outclass him in the long run

FTW395 said:
Does precog also mean he'll know all of Goku's attacks? Otherwise couldn't goku catch him off-guard with an afterimage or solar flare?
Precog does not mean he'll know the attacks. It means he can act before it happens by predicting what will be done.

Tatsumi has no knowledge of the likes of solar flare and afterimage so while he can react beforehand, he won't know what will actually happen when Goku poses however for a solar flare or something.

Precognition page quote:
Battle precognition allows you to see things accurately in the immediate future, allowing you to predict where and how your opponent will attack and defend and use that information to gain an advantage. Of course, there are various degrees of precognition. Sometimes it isn't always accurate, or provides limited information, so it is hardly a catch-all defense to any attack, and usually not a substitute for an overwhelming speed advantage.

Anyways, I'm putting my vote on Tatsumi via invisibility, training in the ways of assassination, and reactive evolution.

Also, on the off-chance that he gets far too close to being killed, Tyrant would sometimes help by poking its head out to bite whatever's coming, however rare that is.

Gemmysaur said:
Anyways, I'm putting my vote on Tatsumi via invisibility, training in the ways of assassination, and reactive evolution.

Also, on the off-chance that he gets far too close to being killed, Tyrant would sometimes help by poking its head out to bite whatever's coming, however rare that is.
Have to disagree on this reasoning, King Piccolo arc Goku just received the ability to sense his enemies, so even if Tatsumi becomes invisible Goku will still know exactly where he is.

He knows the location of his enemy, but he doesn't know the pose, which would be a big factor in whether or not he gets to block/dodge/deflect the spear, or get skewered in the <insert body part here>, and Tatsumi doesn't always attack the torso, which is the biggest part of the body.

Gemmysaur said:
He knows the location of his enemy, but he doesn't know the pose, which would be a big factor in whether or not he gets to block/dodge/deflect the spear, or get skewered in the <insert body part here>, and Tatsumi doesn't always attack the torso, which is the biggest part of the body.
Yet he can react to his opponent or adjust his fightning style so that he'll be saved from such cheap attacks. Goku is an experienced fighter, things like this won't work on him.

He can react to attacks, but not always enough to come out unscathe. He can adjust his fighting style, but not when his opponent is midswing.

I understand, and know fully that Goku is an experienced fighter, but countering an attack from someone and countering an attack from an invisible someone is different.

Gemmysaur said:
He can react to attacks, but not always enough to come out unscathe. He can adjust his fighting style, but not when his opponent is midswing.
I understand, and know fully that Goku is an experienced fighter, but countering an attack from someone and countering an attack from an invisible someone is different.
Well in GT he was fighting while being blinded, meaning he doesn't need to see to react to opponents. Though this is GT and not regular Dragonball. And Goku could swing his power pole around when the invisible tatsumi is near him. That way Tatsumi won't be able to get close to him.

I think Goku has the edge with his energy blasts and oozaru form. He can even use his power pole and nimbus to fight him at the air like he did with tambourine.

Tatsumi has reactive evolution for that. How does power pole work?

I thought Tatsumi normally takes some time to adapt to his opponent's attacks but it has been shown in the latest chapter that he adapted to a fatal attack immediately. So I don't know if it's a stomp in his favor now.

Is it a stomp or decisive?

Theglassman12 said:
I think Goku has the edge with his energy blasts and oozaru form. He can even use his power pole and nimbus to fight him at the air like he did with tambourine.
Oh if Goku has access to his oozaru form then this will be a stomp.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Tatsumi has reactive evolution for that. How does power pole work?

I thought Tatsumi normally takes some time to adapt to his opponent's attacks but it has been shown in the latest chapter that he adapted to a fatal attack immediately. So I don't know if it's a stomp in his favor now.

Is it a stomp or decisive?
Goku commands the power pole to expand or retract, depending on its state. He used it numerous times to hit flying enemies.

Tatsumi via regen, near instant adaption, invisibilty and mindset. He's also capable of concealing his presence from the likes of Esdeath.

Tyrantsumi via reactive evolution, precognition, invisivility and assasisn skills. 6,5/10 difficult due to lacking of range attacks compared with Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back