• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tatsumi has the regen on his side, but Luffy has better range, precog, and versatility. His regen is a bit of a problem, but a well placed headshot will do the trick. I wonder if Tatsumi can adapt to Luffy's battle style and if so, how?

Well OP doesn't have gore to that amount, but if Luffy sees no other way to get past his regen, I don't see why he wouldn't do it.

I heard somewhere that he has some kind of resistance to heat. Though I'm not sure where that came from.

Also, I don't see Luffy turning Tatsumi's head to paste while the dude looks on. He would have adapted somehow. But the problem is in what way or form.

ScarletFirefly said:
Well OP doesn't have gore to that amount, but if Luffy sees no other way to get past his regen, I don't see why he wouldn't do it.
And Tatsumi could as well just dodge rather than waiting for his head to gets mashed not to mention tastumi has a sharp weapon (effective against Luffy).

Anyway I vote for Tatsumi as well for reason stated by others.

Tatsumi won't have any problems here, his fire breath, flight, and healing will allow him to kill Luffy. Luigi relies on his extreme strength and range to defeat opponents, take those away and you have a Luffy bound to lose.

Gargoyle 1 said:
What kind exactly? What stops Tatsumi from flying and reigning death?
I don't recall Tatsumi breathing fire in a large area and using it for combat. And Luffy still has precog.

I don't recall Tatsumi breathing fire in a large area and using it for combat. And Luffy still has precog.

Tatsumi uses it in the fight with Esdeath which Esdeath is forced to block

Back