• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yo, I'm here, and I don't know what to say now.

Seriusly, Moroha's page is hard to read, and i'm to lazy to read the whole page so I will go with Moroha via hax versatility.

Why is it hard to read when every of his abilties is explained lol?

Also, ok I guess I can accept that.

Its because the page looks so awful that is annoying to read! (ÒâÄÓ▓áþøèÓ▓á)ÒâÄÕ¢íÔö╗ÔöüÔö╗.

Newendigo said:
Its because the page looks so awful that is annoying to read! (ÒâÄÓ▓áþøèÓ▓á)ÒâÄÕ¢íÔö╗ÔöüÔö╗.
But... I like his page -.-

You know, after seeing well the profiles, I'm switch for Tatsumi. Elemental attacks are stuff that Tats can easily deal and adapt. It would even more easy because he's already resistance to Ice and Electricity (Dunno about Mind attacks, depends if are more stronger than Nyau's), and Illusions looks like something optical so it can also adapt it.

About the Dura Negation, if it only just damage physically the target from inside, then his Low-Mid regen should save him since Tats was penetrated by Shikoutazer in the back, and quickly healed from it. Stats Amp can help but Tats become more stronger the more he fights.

In all that, Tatsumi wins with 8/10 diff.

Well, the mind manipulation that Moroha uses is completely diffrent from that of Nyau's as Moroha attacks the mind, damaging it and for that can cause the opponents to feint it while Nyau's simply makes his oppponts fall asleep/feint with sound.

Also, to defend from it you could of as well just damage your body to stay awake, while Moroha simply damages your brain instead of your body. To put it simple Tatsumi can't really resist that, but he may succeed at not feinting as only one of those spells is particularly powerful where it could make him feint with one direct hit.

Moroha could damage his heart as well so that's a problem where low-mid regen wouldn't help, but he has his armor to somewhat protect him from that.

When it comes to elemental attacks the only true problem would be ourboros which is basically a remote controlled lake(which is like what Gaara can do with his sand).

Moroha could try make him fall asleep, but Tatsumi should have resistance on that as its similar to Nyau's abilty.

Than you have small things like binding with chains or blinding with light.

Back