• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What a low effort argument.

Drellix said:
Tatsumi via flight
What is flight going to achieve in this battle exactly? Tatsumi has a complete disadvantage in the range department. If he flies in the air, he's only making himself an easier target to attack with Strike Air and Excaliblasts while at the same time gimping himself since he can't reach her from that distance.

Drellix said:
Not this NLF again. What is he gonna adapt to? The fact that he is inferior in range? Or is he gonna adapt to Excalibur that can blast him out of existence in one single hit.

Saber wins 8/10 for reasons below:

Flight "advantage" rendered moot. And this is not considering the fact that Saber had little trouble evading and parrying Prana-Enhanced bullets from a jet's minigun capable of firing 12,000 round per minute. Every single one of those bullets was lethal since it was enhanced by Knight of Honor.

2. Considerably more experienced, more skilled, a better swordswoman and a better tactician than Tatsumi. She has battled legendary warriors from different ages with completely different skillsets and abilities. Also she was the leader of a great nation like Britain when she was just 14 years old. Led the country to massive victories in battle and a time of prosperity.

3. Superior Precognition. Has survived attacks that completely ignore the laws of physics and break dimensions, attacks that always kills thanks to her precog and luck stat. Also survived attacks while blindsided from a Prana-Enhanced Master with an absolutely unpredictable fighting style.

4. Superior regen

5. More defensive techniques than Tatsumi. She has the ability to construct windbarriers to protect herself from attack.

6. An invisible sword. Unless you are a legendary swordsman like Kojiro that had skills coming from a legend, you're gonna have a lot of problems trying to figure out her range and where she's gonna strike.

7. Excalibur. Atomization makes every attack life threatening. Also has a large area of effect and an AP that Tatsumi can't take.

If she's allowed to use Excalibur attack like that, I'm pretty sure that makes this a stomp. If not, my vote switches to Saber for the fact I thought she wouldn't be allowed to use it.

Saber for reasons stated. There's not really much Tatsumi can do but play defensive and try to tank through it for a killing shot.

ScarletFirefly said:
You're referring to the battle when she blasted it against Caster?
Pretty sure that was the only 7-A attack in Zero unless I missed an episode or two.

Drellix said:
Pretty sure that was the only 7-A attack in Zero unless I missed an episode or two.
When I said an AP Tatsumi can't take, I was referring to that attack. Even if she doesn't use that attack, it doesn't change anything. She still was able to blast half of Heracles' body(Mountain level durability) with just a casual blast from it.

ScarletFirefly said:
When I said an AP Tatsumi can't take, I was referring to that attack. Even if she doesn't use that attack, it doesn't change anything. She still was able to blast half of Heracles' body(Mountain level durability) with just a casual blast from it.
I know. That's why I switched my vote.

This is Saber's win. A single excaliblast will surely incapacitate Tatsumi and Sabers precog (noted as Instinct in her profile) and experience should help her overcome Tatsumis invisibility.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Guys, I mean Saber in her 7-B form. With physical strikes and no Excalibur.
Assuming you mean just removing Excalibur's powerful blasting attack and not the sword all together , there's still 6 other reasons for me that Tatsu won't win this fight.

@Burning Full Fingers

It's part of her toolkit, so that's like telling Tatsumi to go without Incursio.

Her not using the blasting portion I can see. Nevertheless, Scarlet neatly laid out various other reasons for her victory. Flight is only so useful when your range is limited to melee.

Yeah. I'm talking about the blasts and not the sword itself. How about Tatsumi's reactive evolution? Is it useless in front of the mighty Sēiba?!

ScarletFirefly said:
What a low effort argument.
What is flight going to achieve in this battle exactly? Tatsumi has a complete disadvantage in the range department. If he flies in the air, he's only making himself an easier target to attack with Strike Air and Excaliblasts while at the same time gimping himself since he can't reach her from that distance.

Drellix said:
Not this NLF again. What is he gonna adapt to? The fact that he is inferior in range? Or is he gonna adapt to Excalibur that can blast him out of existence in one single hit.

Saber wins 8/10 for reasons below:

Flight "advantage" rendered moot. And this is not considering the fact that Saber had little trouble evading and parrying Prana-Enhanced bullets from a jet's minigun capable of firing 12,000 round per minute. Every single one of those bullets was lethal since it was enhanced by Knight of Honor.

2. Considerably more experienced, more skilled, a better swordswoman and a better tactician than Tatsumi. She has battled legendary warriors from different ages with completely different skillsets and abilities. Also she was the leader of a great nation like Britain when she was just 14 years old. Led the country to massive victories in battle and a time of prosperity.

3. Superior Precognition. Has survived attacks that completely ignore the laws of physics and break dimensions, attacks that always kills thanks to her precog and luck stat. Also survived attacks while blindsided from a Prana-Enhanced Master with an absolutely unpredictable fighting style.

4. Superior regen

5. More defensive techniques than Tatsumi. She has the ability to construct windbarriers to protect herself from attack.

6. An invisible sword. Unless you are a legendary swordsman like Kojiro that had skills coming from a legend, you're gonna have a lot of problems trying to figure out her range and where she's gonna strike.

7. Excalibur. Atomization makes every attack life threatening. Also has a large area of effect and an AP that Tatsumi can't take.

He has a massively hypersonic breath attack actually, see chapter 76

Gargoyle 1 said:
I don't see a speed Equalized, Tatsumi's massively hypersonic speed should blitz.
Speed is equalized. Saber is restricted from retreating into Avalon. Who wins?

- OP

Also, don't quote an entire wall of text just to reply a single sentence if it's unneeded. It unnecessarily makes the page longer than it should.

Back