• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Anime vs The Justice League (Based off of the upcoming movie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in the spirit of the new Justice League movie, I thought this might be a good idea.

Team Anime

Goku (Super Saiyan; Cell Saga)

Pegasus Seiya (4-C)

Sailor Moon (4-B)

Kenshin Himura

Naruto (5-C)

Ichigo (6-B)

Super Galaxy Gurren Lagaan (Low 4-C)

Justice League

Superman (Post-Crisis)

Wonder Woman (Post-Crisis)

Batman (Post-Crisis)

Flash (Barry Allen) (Post-Crisis)

Aquaman

Cyborg

Green Lantern

The hell is Batman supposed to do? lol

On topic, I doubt the JL can get past the shield of Super Galaxy, so they lose.

This is Goku, Seiya, Sailor Moon, and Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann vs Superman, Flash, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman.

For starters, Flash flashes.

But in all seriousness, WW is only helpful against Gurren Lagann, but she gets beaten by Goku if he can tag her. Superman haxxes everyone sans Moon and Seiya, including Goku (shots fired). Moon is taken down by Flash, probably after GL fights her a bit, and Seiya takes down everyone sans Flash. Then the real fight begins.

• Flight: Speed Force conduits can rotate their arms and spin their bodies like tops to achieve something of a kind of helicopter flight. However, with practice conduits can even achieve controllable flight if launched at high speeds. Despite their flight abilities, they are always faster on their feet.
This wouldn't work in space . . .

I think that resume in Seiya/Moon vs Flash

Nothing against Barry, but I only Wally capable of beating this two

I have to give this to the Anime Team (and shouldn't be better to use anime characters from one verse in particular?)

People are overestimating Flash on this site.Usually when he runs in space,it's when GL makes path or someone else.

Second,if he is always so powerful,then why does Jl exists

AidenBrooks999 said:
p I have to give this to the Anime Team (and shouldn't be better to use anime characters from one verse in particular?)
I used characters from different anime to add diversity in the team so it will be like the diversity of the JL.

Šakacrophejter said:
People are overestimating Flash on this site.Usually when he runs in space,it's when GL makes path or someone else.
Second,if he is always so powerful,then why does Jl exists
Dude no one overestimates him. His highends are anything but outliers when you constanly prefromed them. Wally in particular has to constanly limit himself due to the destructive force of his powers. With bloodlust on or morals off those restrictions no longer exist and you get the flash thats on this wiki. Wally and Barry literally have ran through space several times without the latern it just requires them to tap more into the speed force if they wish to run in space. In character they mostly limit themselves due to either PIS or CIS. If writers require them to have the GL with them that's just poor writing.

99% + 1% sure this should be closed for various reasons including the fact that we don't include 3 or more combatants in a battle

SomebodyData said:
99% + 1% sure this should be closed for various reasons including the fact that we don't include 3 or more combatants in a battle
Ah, so cheery. But yeah maybe so. I don't even really understand why team battles aren't added, or at least allowed for fun. Makes this site a bit too restricting tbh :/

Such threads are still accepted, just not added into the profiles.

However this IS a Superman vs Goku thread technically so I guess it would need to be closed.

@Bruce i don;'t make the rules, just enforce them my friend

Hmmm, I see @Saikou, I guess I will close it. not to mention its a stomp for a lot characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back