• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Jobber Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcker123

He/Him
Vizard CRT. Just fixing up the P&A.

Agree: Arc, Elmade, Kachon, Anon, MoronNeutral:Disagree:
eb59680cca850543e25fe64b074d32b1.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with everything in the Sandbox from a glance, but one thing I'm confused about are some of the Vizards' different Image Tabber names, like "Past, Hiyori"

Isn't there a better name for their second images instead of just their names?

I agree with everything in the Sandbox from a glance, but one thing I'm confused about are some of the Vizards' different Image Tabber names, like "Past, Hiyori"

Isn't there a better name for their second images instead of just their names?
Past is for their TBTP eras so the standard pre and post timeskip don't apply so I left it

P& A looks good but honestly Attack potency explanation should be changed to be simpler and better

For Example Using this is enough for Tier Justification
Attack Potency: At least Multi-Continent level (Shinji clashed with Gin for a prolonged period of time[25], and wounded an off-guard Aizen[26] [443.5 Petatons]), higher with Hollow Mask (Hollow Mask multiplies his stats by at least 5x as it is far superior to Bankai[29][30][31][32] [2.2175 Exatons]) | Multi-Continent level (Fought Tokinada), higher with Hollow Mask

These 2 lines doesn't add up with multi continental Justification when Chad and Orihime in Arrancar Arc are fodders and one hand base Grimmjow also does not scale to multi continental

Additionally, Shinji along with Hiyori can kill Chad and Orihime[24],

Shinji was able to beat down Grimmjow[27][28],

Idk I think this also.should go.
While holding back, Shinji clashed evenly with Ichigo[20][21], and later on the other Visoreds confirm that Shinji is more than a match for Ichigo[22][23].

P& A looks good but honestly Attack potency explanation should be changed to be simpler and better

For Example Using this is enough for Tier Justification

These 2 lines doesn't add up with multi continental Justification when Chad and Orihime in Arrancar Arc are fodders and one hand base Grimmjow also does not scale to multi continental

Additionally, Shinji along with Hiyori can kill Chad and Orihime[24],

Shinji was able to beat down Grimmjow[27][28],

Idk I think this also.should go.
While holding back, Shinji clashed evenly with Ichigo[20][21], and later on the other Visoreds confirm that Shinji is more than a match for Ichigo[22][23].
AP isn't changing, sorry not sorry. They've recently been updated to be all-encompassing, including all justifications for their AP. We aren't arbitrarily removing anything because you don't like to read all of it. But Arcker is right, he specifically states in the OP that this is a P&A revision.

Just linking my own thread, I noticed the very minor errors are not fixed in this sandbox (presumably because it's P&A) and if we are doing a visored profile revision (even though it's P&A) would it be possible to add these in here? Most of this is just slight typos and don't require any calculations. If this isn't okay, then just ignore it.
We will get to this with speed revisions. This thread is for P&A sorry.

For the OP, assuming I am allowed to point out/talk about anything within the Powers and Abilities section:

Is it confirmed that the attack that Shinji used against Grimmjow is kido for his Energy Manipulation justification?

Is there a reason Kensei and Rojuro are Master Swordsmen while Love is only an Expert? Love also fought against Hollow Kensei with his sword like Rojuro and there's no link to a statement in regards to Kensei having trained exclusively in swordsmanship beyond an average captain, so to me either Kensei and Rojuro should be Experts or Love should be a Master.

Why is Hachigen an Expert? He technically wasn't a member of the Gotei 13, but the Kido Corps. He was also the only one stated to be uncomfortable using a sword and has never shown any swordsmanship feats to my knowledge. Other members of the Gotei 13 aren't given Expert Swordsmanship just for being a member, why would someone who isn't even a member have this?

Mashiro's Attack Potency has accidently been merged with her Powers and Abilities. This was presumably because of an accidental backspace or something.

For all of them, would the usage or ability to use Cero give Energy Manipulation?

The rest seems fine at a glance.

Is it confirmed that the attack that Shinji used against Grimmjow is kido for his Energy Manipulation justification?
There's nothing else it could really be
Is there a reason Kensei and Rojuro are Master Swordsmen while Love is only an Expert? Love also fought against Hollow Kensei with his sword like Rojuro and there's no link to a statement in regards to Kensei having trained exclusively in swordsmanship beyond an average captain, so to me either Kensei and Rojuro should be Experts or Love should be a Master.
The wording doesn't matter that much, but i'll change it for formality
Why is Hachigen an Expert? He technically wasn't a member of the Gotei 13, but the Kido Corps. He was also the only one stated to be uncomfortable using a sword and has never shown any swordsmanship feats to my knowledge. Other members of the Gotei 13 aren't given Expert Swordsmanship just for being a member, why would someone who isn't even a member have this?
Kido corps members, like all Shinigami, are specially trained in swordsmanship for years. Hachi said that because he is very used to Kido and it's his specialty. He also use his sword to help pin Ichigo. Basically, his lore gives him that.
Mashiro's Attack Potency has accidently been merged with her Powers and Abilities. This was presumably because of an accidental backspace or something.
Fixed
For all of them, would the usage or ability to use Cero give Energy Manipulation?
Its on Hollow Phys
Apparently saying this was a P&A thread in the OP wasn't enough
🗿 Based

There's nothing else it could really be

The wording doesn't matter that much, but i'll change it for formality

Kido corps members, like all Shinigami, are specially trained in swordsmanship for years. Hachi said that because he is very used to Kido and it's his specialty. He also use his sword to help pin Ichigo. Basically, his lore gives him that.

Fixed

Its on Hollow Phys

🗿 Based
I see, thank you. Does this mean stuff like expert/master/adept swordsmanship doesn't really matter, just "swordsmanship"? Also, why are some swordsmaship and some swordsman/woman? Does that even matter?

Last edited:
One last thing I just noticed, Mashiro doesn't have any swordswoman/swordsmanship on her page whatsoever, but she's also a lieutenant of the Gotei 13 and used her sword to pin down Ichigo as well. She should have a version of that in P and A right?

AP isn't changing, sorry not sorry. They've recently been updated to be all-encompassing, including all justifications for their AP. We aren't arbitrarily removing anything because you don't like to read all of it. But Arcker is right, he specifically states in the OP that this is a P&A revision.
It's Not about reading long explanation. I don't have problem with big explanation but using small feats as justification to give higher scaling doesn't make sense.

I mean Shinji fighting Gin should be enough to warrant that rating honestly don't need Other small feats. Saying he can kill Orihime and Chad so he scales to Multi continental seems like unnecessary.

Yeah my bad I didn't read the part only Q & A. I should have paid attention.

It's Not about reading long explanation. I don't have problem with big explanation but using small feats as justification to give higher scaling doesn't make sense.

I mean Shinji fighting Gin should be enough to warrant that rating honestly don't need Other small feats. Saying he can kill Orihime and Chad so he scales to Multi continental seems like unnecessary.

tough

One last thing I just noticed, Mashiro doesn't have any swordswoman/swordsmanship on her page whatsoever, but she's also a lieutenant of the Gotei 13 and used her sword to pin down Ichigo as well. She should have a version of that in P and A right?
Added

Damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back