• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Sonic takes on another bald supergenius egomaniac

Adventure Era (High 4-C) Team Sonic is used. Each member has one Chaos Emerald of thier respective color

Lex Luthor is in his (4-B) Warsuit

Lex's speed is equalized with Knuckles, and his LS is equalized with Tails

Team Sonic:
Lex Luthor:
Eggman nukes them all with the final egg blaster:

Last edited:
I'm like 99% sure Lex one-shots all of them (the 4-B rating, from what I can gather, is 1.08 KiloFoe while Team Sonic's High 4-C rating is about 4.2 Foe at best)

Or, I guess two-shots since the first hit would just knock the Rings outta them via the Damage Transferal

I'm like 99% sure Lex one-shots all of them (the 4-B rating, from what I can gather, is 1.08 KiloFoe while Team Sonic's High 4-C rating is about 4.2 Foe at best)
Hence why I gave them rings. Low 1-C damage absorption go brrrrrrr. 5 isn't a lot, but they can just pick them back up every time they drop them. If you still think that's unfair, I can increase the ring count, but I'm pretty sure it's fair enough considering it's 3v1

To be fair, if Sonic sees Knux or Tails get murked the gloves are definitely off. Figuratively 💀

Will comment tomorrow, I'm a bit tired atm

I'm pretty sure Lex doesn't resist any of their hax abilities, so that's gonna be a huge issue for him, especially if Sonic just decides to use Ring Time or Chaos Control which he can do without a Chaos Emerald, it's just tiring for him.

Rings might make this unfair, since they can take at least 1 blow, they will know to stay away from Lex cause he'd one shot them, and considering 4x speed amp, Lex is going to struggle alot

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Lex doesn't resist any of their hax abilities, so that's gonna be a huge issue for him, especially if Sonic just decides to use Ring Time or Chaos Control which he can do without a Chaos Emerald, it's just tiring for him.
Ring time isn't available in this key and Chaos Control has only ever been used for time stop and teleportation by this point. This isn't to say that Sonic COULDN'T use it for BFR, but it's extremely unlikely

Bump. No one voted, so after careful consideration, I changed the rules to make this more interesting. Instead of having rings, each member of Team Sonic has a Chaos Emerald.

Blue for Sonic
Yellow for Tails
Red for Knuckles

To make up for the fact that they get one shot, Lex's speed is only equized to the slowest member of the team, Knuckles.

Wait a damn moment, how is Lex 4-B yet scales to a Supes who's 3-C? 💀 Moving on...

From the jump, Knuckles is likely going to be the weakest link here due to his brute force nature putting him in grave harm due to his AP disadvantage. Comparable speed to Lex won't be much of an issue since he can consistently fight toe-to-toe with a rival much faster than him so that's not much of a factor. Considering Lex can fight with Supes, I'd imagine Lex might potentially be able to read Knuckles' movements which would be major trouble. However, with Sonic and Tails supporting him, Lex will have less of an opportunity to take advantage of this weakness.

Problem is they're basically hitting a person who can shrug off any of their standard attacks, which means they run the risk of one going down before getting serious. Chances are that'd be Knuckles if so, and at seeing his friend turn to red paste Sonic just uses Chaos Control. Even funnier, Sonic uses Magic Hands before any of that.

Not voting yet, but I'm inclined to vote Team Sonic.

And Lex needs an updated profile

Wait a damn moment, how is Lex 4-B yet scales to a Supes who's 3-C? 💀 Moving on...

From the jump, Knuckles is likely going to be the weakest link here due to his brute force nature putting him in grave harm due to his AP disadvantage. Comparable speed to Lex won't be much of an issue since he can consistently fight toe-to-toe with a rival much faster than him so that's not much of a factor. Considering Lex can fight with Supes, I'd imagine Lex might potentially be able to read Knuckles' movements which would be major trouble. However, with Sonic and Tails supporting him, Lex will have less of an opportunity to take advantage of this weakness.

Problem is they're basically hitting a person who can shrug off any of their standard attacks, which means they run the risk of one going down before getting serious. Chances are that'd be Knuckles if so, and at seeing his friend turn to red paste Sonic just uses Chaos Control. Even funnier, Sonic uses Magic Hands before any of that.

Not voting yet, but I'm inclined to vote Team Sonic.

And Lex needs an updated profile
dc marvel moment

Even if Lex becomes 3-C/2-C the match should probably go the same cause Lex one-shots
Lex has to hit 3 people who have a >4x speed amp, and even if he gets lucky with one, the other 2 would just run and hax Lex
Voting the animals if not a stomp

Damn, I didn't realize Magic Hands were standard equipment in this key. In any case, we should probably wake up the DC supporters if there are any on this site. Lex's intellect and skill really aren't done justice on his profile, (much like everything else) and even as a Sonic supporter, I see some flaws in a few of the arguments in thier favor so far

While I know Lex has an outdated profile and his intelligence is really high, not to mention he one shots the Sonic characters, there are points I want to point out.

Tails is at least on par, if not smarter, than Lex (according to the current profile), as he is nearly as smart as Doctor Robotnik/Eggman. He might be the quickest to realize that using the Chaos Emerald is their only chance, especially since none of them have rings.

Knuckles, while speed equalized with Lex, is used to fighting opponents who are faster (like Sonic). Frankly, he is the weakest link here, but whatever.

Sonic being quite accoustumed to fighting Eggman, another super smart badguy, would probably take this fight more seriously than normal, especially since he doesn't have any rings. As he has experience with the Chaos Emeralds, I would imagine he's more likely to Chaos Control in this fight than he is in others (As far as I can remember, he mostly used Chaos Control up until 06. After that, he just seems to have forgotten how to do that [not that he can't, he just doesn't much]).

also it'd be funny if Sonic just magic hands Lex. Not likely, but it'd be funny.

All in all, I think their combined experience, increased seriousness because they don't have rings, and the fact that they all have x4 spindash speed multipliers, I'd say Team Sonic takes it with some difficulty. The real advantage they have is that there are three of them, I don't like any of their chances individually.

So, yeah. My vote would be Team Sonic FRA, although we really need to update Lex's profile.

Last edited:
Back