• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Telekinesis powers and abilities removal

Brandon did not ripped a door off with his TK, he rips it down and backs away so fast.

Will one of his powers and abilities be removed?

https://youtu.be/2da8esh4BrE Fast forward to 2:00. She's literally suspended in the air for a brief moment before finally being tossed aside.

Yes, I even made the profile. All the clip shows is Brandon throwing a woman through a floor, throwing her against the ceiling from out of frame, before moving into frame and continuing that. Nothing in the film really says telekinesis and can easily be dismissed as other things.

Define "Other things". We clearly don't see Brandon in the clip, he's standing a couple of feet away whilst it's happening. I'll look on the Brightburn Fandom Wiki to see what they have to say about his abilities.

Angle of the camera, super speed, etc. We clearly do where the police woman is being slammed to the ceiling. Not the first throw but afterwards. And again, super speed allows him to move from one place to another that fast.

Cause a fandom wiki is the best place to find abilities.

Several Fandom Wikis mention that he has telekinesis, while others do not. (Villains Wiki for example, does while the Brightburn wiki does not) I suppose that this issue is still being discussed or debated. Anywho, you don't believe that the steel door feat isn't telekenises?

Edit: These are all Fandom wikis.

I just think that feat is possibly the only feat that could even remotely be telekinesis. But due to the info we have, it seems unlikely. But as you have said, the issue is being debated. This is all just my opinion after. Atm, agreeing to disagree.

Exactly, that anyone can put unofficial info on.

True. Hopefully we get another evil super villain movie that the director teased in the end credits. Hopefully that'll shed some light on his abilities in the future. There are others like him in his verse.

Edit: This is also a fandom wiki/forum. Sooo, lots of things here are unofficial too.

Tbh I just want a Super sequel, as Super takes place in the same verse as Brightburn.

I didn't say this wiki was official, I am just saying that preferably a canon source outside of wikis would hold more "weight".

Back