• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
>putting Temmie in a VS matchup

>Implying that Temmie isn't unbeatable

Ends with Azatoth dreaming a special college for Tem

Temmie barrages Azathoth with HOI's until he wakes up, causing all of the Cthulu Mythos to disappear since it is but one of his dreams, and afterwards Temmie asks him if they could pay for college for them. After shuffling away from Temmie, now shouting that he'll regret this, he enters a deep depression due to being unable to dream back the Mythos he held so dear to him despite his many attempts to, and eventually dies of overdose of a drug called "Temmie Flakes" years later. Temmie later finds his grave, and proceeds spits on it, as it was in fact she (he? they? tem?) who anonymously supplied them with the drug in the first place as revenge against the weird octopus thing that didn't pay for them to go to college.

Temmie is the victor.

As far as I'm aware Temmie is based off one of the people who did art for the game, this person is a she so Temmie would likely be a she.

Yeah, that's true, Temmie is the person who did the art of the game, this person exists in real life, Azathoth doesn't exist in real life, so, Temmie automatically wins.

@Paulo unless of course there's a real life Azathoth and we're all just part of his dream. Meaning none of us are real

That would possibly be the greatest mindfuck our kind has ever founded.

Heck, this reminded me of this one talk i had in high school that was like this only rather......well pretty messed up and weird and just....man, it's pretty messed up so i know its like this however.

Tem solos Cthulu Mythos

Humans are allergic to Tem

Cthulu Mythos and Demonbane are works of fiction, meaning they were created by humans

Therefore, Tem >>>>> Azathoth (Cthulu Mythos) = Azathoth (Demonbane)

Tem/Tem

Riiingo said:
Nico-v11 said:
Can we please contemplate the possibility that Azathoth can have a wet dream? I wonder what that would do to the world....
lmao everyone being ah..... really gross while Azathoth sits in his court with all the outer gods being his Harem
Ó©öÓ©▓Ó©ºÓ©ÖÓ╣îÓ╣éÓ©½Ó©ÑÓ©ö (3)

Back