• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (Light Novel) Revisions Part 1 - Downgrades

CodeCCLL

He/Him
Revisions

Cosmology

Great spirits are higher into 2-A

Time spirit is higher into 2-A (layered)

About above basic 2A.

Following DontTalkDT's past revisions, by wiki standarts, nothing in the Tensura (Light Novel) Cosmology goes beyond basic 2A, so these statements, already that don't give result in a measurable advantage in versus battles thread, should be removed from the cosmology page.

Abilities

Breaking the Fourth Wall

4th wall breaking is currently touted as a basic ability that all characters have, but this is not really the case. There are only certain characters that show this feat, basically characters with their own special chapters/spin-offs (like Rain, Veldora, Rimuru), so only those who really do it should have the 4th wall breaking and it should be removed from the profiles of others.

Resistance Negation
This is just layered hax as already accepted in the layer evaluation thread, for resistance negation extra scans of the closed/removed/disabled the resistance in question are needed.
Only those with a strong enough mind to obtain an ultimate skill could fight it off, and even then, they wouldn't emerge unscathed. The slothful will Deeno infused in the strike packed a physically destructive.
According to the scan, Ultimate Skill users can only slightly resist the ability of Dino's Ultimate Skill, so it needs to be changed to "minor resistance" instead of a solid resistance.

Dimensional Manipulation
Its possible applications include being able to warp the dimensionality of a target to a higher or lower dimension, being capable of phasing someone in and out of existence by changing their positions in other dimensions, affecting a target by making it exist in more than one plane, among many other abilities.
Considering my quote from the dimensional manipulation page this should be removed. The applications on the page and the dimensional manipulation applications of sample characters are entirely warp the dimensionality of mathematical dimensions but Veldanava's contol of sub-space isn't warping of mathematical dimensions.
Characters that can just move or otherwise physically handle higher- or lower-dimensional objects can receive "Limited Dimensional Manipulation".
But perhaps the all-encompassing God might be suitable to limited dimensional manipulation, as per the note I quoted above.

Sleep Manipulation
  • Sleep Manipulation, Corruption (Type 2; Organic life that can somehow resist the toxic effects of the monster's aura can fall to its corruption and mutation effect turning them into monsters)
This is a abilitie of coercion/haki/demon lord's haki, not a abilitie of the default monster's aura.

Chaos Manipulation
Scan is self-explanatory, this isn't the manipulation of chaos at an abstract level at all, but simply the emergence of chaos as a result of her destructive power.

Void Manipulation Resistance

Resistance
to
This isn't void manipulation resistance, as accepted in this thread, Dagruel is just erasing void through his own haki.

Regeneration Negation (Up to High-Godly)
This isn't regeneration negation it's just power nullification. Anti-skill is negating the skill "infinite regeneration" thus stopping it from activating at all. The only time this can be regeneration negation is if anti-skill can nullify the regenerative effects (like black flame) of infinite regeneration not nullifying the skill itself. (Respect for @Tatsumi504)

Immortality Negation (Type 3, 7)
Disintegration does this.
Disintegration is an informational existence erasure beyond the physical, spiritual and mind level that kills even characters with mid-godly regeneration, thus it is an attack beyond immortality types 3 (based on mid-godly regeneration) and 7 (astral level). Disintegration bypasses these types of immortality directly so there's no point in having them, they just take up place on the pages.

Statistics Amplification
This isn't a statistics amplification, it's a battle tactic based on don't show the character's full power at the beginning the battle and revealing their true power in the middle of battle.

Note:
First of all, I would like everyone to remember that all these revisions are made to improve the quality of the profiles.

Of course, there may be some points I missed, but I would appreciate it if you could answer these points with scan, so we can add/change scans for profiles if necessary.

Due to IRL, it is not possible for me to respond quickly to every comment, so I ask for understanding.

Agree: @DarkDragonMedeus, @Theglassman12 (For Removal of Dimensional Manipulation), @Elizhaa
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Revisions

Cosmology

Great spirits are higher into 2-A

Time spirit is higher into 2-A (layered)

About above basic 2A.

Following DontTalkDT's past revisions, by wiki standarts, nothing in the Tensura (Light Novel) Cosmology goes beyond basic 2A, so these statements, already that don't give result in a measurable advantage in versus battles thread, should be removed from the cosmology page.
The issue was resolved in our tied upgrade thread, the 2-A from the 4th dimensional spatial realm being encompassed within subspace which is encompased within GS which is encompased within time which is then again encompassed within God
There's nothing hard to grasp there
The layered doesn't come from being more infinite but being higher than the last.
If an Ultimate Skill user resisted the of another Ultimate Skill user, this is a layered resistance specific to that character only. There is no proof that Dino's Ultimate skill is inferior to other Ultimate Skills.

I would also like to point out that Dino's sleep manipulation does not have a resistance negation other than being an Ultimate Skill as well. Dino's sleep manipulation is a layered hax that bypasses resistance to sleep manipulation, similar to the example above.
It was pointed at in the thread that dino ultimate skill ability can be defended (but not fully) by only ultimate skill users.
Dimensional Manipulation

Considering my quote from the dimensional manipulation page this should be removed. The applications on the page and the dimensional manipulation applications of sample characters are entirely warp the dimensionality of mathematical dimensions but Veldanava's contol of sub-space isn't warping of mathematical dimensions.
Subspace is a void that contains the actual mathematical 4D space, check the upgrade thread again
Void Manipulation Resistance

Resistance
to
This isn't void manipulation resistance, as accepted in this thread, Dagruel is just erasing void through his own haki.

Regeneration Negation (Up to High-Godly)
This isn't regeneration negation it's just power nullification. Anti-skill is negating the skill "infinite regeneration" thus stopping it from activating at all. The only time this can be regeneration negation is if anti-skill can nullify the regenerative effects (like black flame) of infinite regeneration not nullifying the skill itself. (Respect for @Tatsumi504)
You seem to have added those two on a whim ngl, the first thing is infinite regen is intrinsic, so its something passive, always happen, always there.
If anti-skill stops you from regen using your obviously passive ability its still fitted as regen negation (tastumi is the last person i expect to contribute to a slime downgrade with his average knowledge of the series)
If you made the point on
  • There's no proof it negated infinite regen
  • Infinite regen probably isn't what it is
  • Anti skill is limited
would've been better for you.

The resistance to void manipulation​

What's the difference young lad, if his aura passively erases void attacks that's a resistance so i don't get your Point

The resistance negation​

Rimuru legit said his resistance to pain is being negated so i don't get your point you should calm down to read the whole point before posting
The EE was layered the resistance to heat, pain and others was being negated as well so.....
Which other scan you looking for?

Rest seems fine.

The issue was resolved in our tied upgrade thread, the 2-A from the 4th dimensional spatial realm being encompassed within subspace which is encompased within GS which is encompased within time which is then again encompassed within God
There's nothing hard to grasp there
The layered doesn't come from being more infinite but being higher than the last.
Just take a look at the link I gave, even assuming the things you're talking about are infinitely above 2A, it's still basic 2A.
It was pointed at in the thread that dino ultimate skill ability can be defended (but not fully) by only ultimate skill users.
Unless there is a scan for this, it is removed.
Subspace is a void that contains the actual mathematical 4D space, check the upgrade thread again
No matter, feats such as the creation of higher dimensional mathematical spaces are not suitable to dimensional manipulation.
If you review this thread, you can have a concrete idea of what is appropriate and what is not.
You seem to have added those two on a whim ngl, the first thing is infinite regen is intrinsic, so its something passive, always happen, always there.
If anti-skill stops you from regen using your obviously passive ability its still fitted as regen negation (tastumi is the last person i expect to contribute to a slime downgrade with his average knowledge of the series)
If you made the point on
Nothing you say really addresses the argument being made, negating regeneration literally means negating the effects of regeneration, negating the information type 2 skill that grants regeneration directly negates the ability to regenerate, there is a obvious difference. Practical applications of the ability in combat actually still mostly work as a negation of regeneration, but the fact that it can be show change on a case-by-case basis should be enough for this to be removed.
What's the difference young lad
I suggest you use more appropriate language.
if his aura passively erases void attacks that's a resistance so i don't get your Point
Resistance is the power to withstand the effects of certain abilities through varying means.
This goes against the definition of resistance.

Also characters with immeasurable speed and omnipresence bypass all passives that do not have immeasurable speed or omnipresence at every point in time. This difference may lead to misunderstood in a possible discussion, so we need to prevent this.

By the way I updated the OP with something I missed. (About Disentegration's Immortality Negation)

Just take a look at the link I gave, even assuming the things you're talking about are infinitely above 2A, it's still basic 2A.
just say there's nothing like layered 2-A
Unless there is a scan for this, it is removed.
If you mean this then you better get reported, you're not an admin, removing abilities without approved CRT's
And please, always check for threads concerning upgrades before making a downgrade.

Dimensional manipulation​

Shown here

dino ultimate skill resistance

shown here
Nowadays people don't just care about wordings as long as there's an approved CRT, that's all i cant address your other points since am so confused
If its removed I'll re add it with a better thread of my own creation

just say there's nothing like layered 2-A
Layered 2A = Tier 2A beyond the basic level.
If you mean this then you better get reported, you're not an admin, removing abilities without approved CRT's
You can rest assured that I will not remove any abilities before this crt is accepted, if I do you are free to report it.
And please, always check for threads concerning upgrades before making a downgrade.
I literally follow every Tensura crt, I just can't find time to comment because I'm busy.
Okay, I'm going to change that part to minor resistance because they can resist a little bit.

Just a reminder that you have to wait 3 months to add something that is accepted for removal, but if you make a crt I'll still be there, np.

Layered 2A = Tier 2A beyond the basic level.

You can rest assured that I will not remove any abilities before this crt is accepted, if I do you are free to report it.

I literally follow every Tensura crt, I just can't find time to comment because I'm busy.

Okay, I'm going to change that part to minor resistance because they can resist a little bit.

Just a reminder that you have to wait 3 months to add something that is accepted for removal, but if you make a crt I'll still be there, np.
Everything is fine then
The resistance to Dino ability and the 4D are the only thing that is really justified

What's the difference young lad, if his aura passively erases void attacks that's a resistance so i don't get your Point
Wouldn't that be power null for his aura? We don't know if he's physically resistant to it which is what resistance on this wiki entails. Physical induced hax upon a being, not their abilities that can destroy other abilities. That's my take on that though

Speaking of downgrades idk if we should even keep high godly for infinite regeneration. It looks like possible high godly Regeneration from what I seen. The only thing stated was regenerating his physical body. No mentions of him regenerating from skill

Last edited:
Speaking of downgrades idk if we should even keep high godly for infinite regeneration. It looks like possible high godly Regeneration from what I seen. The only thing stated was regenerating his physical body. No mentions of him regenerating from skill
Great sage can revive all his components from skill

Wouldn't that be power null for his aura? We don't know if he's physically resistant to it which is what resistance on this wiki entails. Physical induced hax upon a being, not their abilities that can destroy other abilities. That's my take on that though
No. You cannot erase void with powernull unless it is stated. They are literally 2 different thing. Powernull is when a magic ability or skill gets cancelled. Nothing like that was shown given the context of it

Last edited:
No. You cannot erase void with powernull unless it is stated. They are literally 2 different thing. Powernull is when a magic ability or skill gets cancelled. Nothing like that was shown given the context of it
The context falls under power nullification that this wiki provides.... Now what is Power Nullification?
Power Nullification, or Negation, is the ability to simply nullify the powers and abilities of others, negating their effects.
The context of the feat im seeing is A character uses his aura to "erase" void attacks. This certainly isn't resistance as it wasn't physically applied to A character but negated by erased by his aura. At best this would give; Power Nullification to Void Manipulation Via Aura. Quite literally the void hax was negated via his aura and not resisted/ineffective to his physical body.

Great sage can revive all his components from skill
Well here is the thing. I think it would be better to say that regenerating the soul would still be considered as high godly since the soul is normally composed of information and skills are always engraved and rooted to the soul in often cases
This is a dumb idea of mine but I think it could possibly work and spiritual lifeform could
get it too since they can outright survive and withstand death Streak which penetrate information particles.

Last edited:
Well here is the thing. I think it would be better to say that regenerating the soul would still be considered as high godly since the soul is normally composed of information and skills are always engraved in the soul in often cases
This is a dumb idea of mine but I think it could possibly work and spiritual lifeform could
get it too since they can outright survive and withstand death Streak which penetrate information particles.
That argument doesn't work last time because you actually need to completely regenerate all of your Information to be High-Godly, i.e recovering from a complete destruction where not even a shred of information exists anymore.

Regenerating the soul is, technically, regenerating the information, but is there any evidence they can also regenerate their core completely? Otherwise, its not a complete regeneration since they still have some information left from the destruction.

Iirc, the last (accepted) argument was that Infinite Regeneration should upscales from Primordial Demon ressurection/regeneration which is capable enough to come back from a true complete destruction including the soul and core leaving no information behind.

That argument doesn't work last time because you actually need to completely regenerate all of your Information to be High-Godly, i.e recovering from a complete destruction where not even a shred of information exists anymore.

Regenerating the soul is, technically, regenerating the information, but is there any evidence they can also regenerate their core completely? Otherwise, its not a complete regeneration since they still have some information left from the destruction.

Iirc, the last (accepted) argument was that Infinite Regeneration should upscales from Primordial Demon ressurection/regeneration which is capable enough to come back from a true complete destruction including the soul and core leaving no information behind.
Then I don't think surviving Melt Slash should give hgr in the first place if it needs to regen from core destruction and complete information erasure. At most it would give is MGR and resistance to info type 2. However, if it up scales Primordial regen/Resurrection then I could find it possible for hgr but I suggest you add additional explanation or reword it

Last edited:
Then I don't think surviving Melt Slash should give hgr in the first place if it needs to regen from core destruction and complete information erasure. At most it would give is MGR and resistance to info type 2
the argument for that was deleting the skill so its hgr

I don't know if anyone brought this before but, erasing a literal void could be nonexistence erasure. It also supported by the notion that characters like True Dragon can erase something with their aura, including abstract stuff such as soul/information.

Then I don't think surviving Melt Slash should give hgr in the first place if it needs to regen from core destruction and complete information erasure. At most it would give is MGR and resistance to info type 2. However, if it up scales Primordial regen/Resurrection then I could find it possible for hgr but I suggest you add additional explanation or reword it
Updated my reply . What do u think catpija

Speaking of downgrades idk if we should even keep high godly for infinite regeneration.
I didn't include this in the OP because it's not something staff or members can easily agree on, it deserves its own thread.
Wouldn't that be power null for his aura?
Considering the nature of Haki (look at related upgrades and explanation in profiles), which has various effects placed on it and used as an aura, it makes more sense for this to be a erasure process rather than a powernull.
I don't know if anyone brought this before but, erasing a literal void could be nonexistence erasure. It also supported by the notion that characters like True Dragon can erase something with their aura, including abstract stuff such as soul/information.
This may or may not be a bit controversial considering what the full context is, but anyway, it should be discussed in another thread anyway.

Not really, rimuru in volume 15 was getting wiped out, from core, information and concept (his astral body) but was still able to recover them using infinite regen
Yeah, i tried arguing that anyways but forgot, I'll probably add it to my upgrade after my current CRT passes
The void is from the abyss the abyss nature was stated to be "nothingness" in volume 21, so i guess you're right

I'll like to add that every monster that have a profile have coercion as a skill so there's no point in removing that

Not really, rimuru in volume 15 was getting wiped out, from core, information and concept (his astral body) but was still able to recover them using infinite regen
then do u think regenerating from skill count as hgr in his profile
Rimuru got his first hgr when he regenerated from melt slash

Last edited:
then do u think regenerating from skill count as hgr in his profile
Rimuru got his first hgr when he regenerated from melt slash
Infinite regen was mention to have regen capacity of primals
And like i said he regen from veldora aura erasure

I'll like to add that every monster that have a profile have coercion as a skill so there's no point in removing that
If this coercion and its combination are listed under the name of monsters' aura, not under the name of skills, they are removed, it's that simple.

If this coercion and its combination are listed under the name of monsters' aura, not under the name of skills, they are removed, it's that simple.
it's still something that happens...
Its like demon lord haki, passive and aggressive
The effects are also important
And i also listed it out in the general concepts page

I thought it was limited to some?
well anyways that makes sense if it is common, I agree with the passive void erasure to be a different ability so we should decide what to index it as
Forgive my spamming of comments i forgot to reply this message
Coercion is an intrinsic ability for named monsters, even though it doesn't apply to all monsters which it doesn't, it applies to the one with profiles currently

Back