• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Till this moment in time i cant process why everyone was chill with magic and unique skills getting CM1, but i am here today to revise that First of all
There's a trick that was played on everyone and its the wordings
Magic, Law Manipulation, Subjective Reality & Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1 - The concept of Magic revolves around inserting one's Will into the Magicules, the Embodiment of One's mind to project the User's Will into Reality[6][7][8], and to bring a Non-Real, Fictional[9], and Non-physical Phenomenon into Reality by manipulating the Set of Laws governing the World called the World Language[10]; The Great Spirits are the Attributes, the Laws governing the Principle of the World and a Natural Phenomenon in its purest, most original form[11], Pre-Conventional Reality Conceptions; Magic can harm Spiritual Lifeforms[12])
If you guys ever even bothered to check it, you'll find out they weren't talking about Great spirits but spirits and this is the scan

And point be taking guys, SPIRITS CANT TRAVEL TO THE END OF TIME, how did we all settle for all that wank?
First of all, let's get to read the context of what rimuru was saying

It was reference to how "no matter how far away treyni is from her main body, connection wont be lost, even at the end of time"
This is OBVIOUSLY A HYPERBOLE
Its like i am saying "my wifi connection so strong i can retain it even if i am at the edge of the universe", does this mean i can go there?, no even if treyni can why does this scale to being independent concept?, did we all just take a sit to understand what CM1 is?
1. Independent Universal Concepts: Such concepts are completely independent from the part of reality they govern, except maybe of other concepts of this nature. These concepts shape all of reality within their area of influence and at whatever level that area exists in, and everything in it "participates" in these concepts. For example, a circular object is circular because it is "participating" in the concept of "circle-ness". In this way, the alteration of these concepts will change every object of the concept across all of their area of influence, while the opposite wouldn't affect the concept.
Independent of reality doesn't mean that their avatar can travel to end of time and survive and 100% sure, refixing the laws refix the spirit, that's why we have this scan

In addy to this, Great spirits nature are only confided into this

Great spirits-
Existed before the world, formed the world by giving birth to CM2 spirits, killing and drawing away their attributes wont affect them either
So GS of CM1 but magic and laws cant fathom to interact with them

Okay, but i see ultimate skills keeping their CM1 to be very logical, here's why
Conceptual manipulation (Type 1; ultimate skills are a system used to manage the world, an ultimate skill is a variant abstract law of each concepts such as hope king being the source of life, they are the ultimate principles that govern the world, with ultimate skills its even possible to interact with a true dragon)
Why is true dragons CM1 Consistent?
  • They are holy will of nature, they bore their attributes
  • Like GS they were also created by God
  • Highest spirits in the world, so they are equal to or even more abstract than GS
  • You cant use magic or unique skills to interact with them
  • There were called the source of the World
So there it is.

Summary​

Magic and unique skills lose their CM1 and get slapped back to 2
SPL-same thing
Ultimate skill retain CM1 but lose their layers so its basically base line
They however keep the layers to their Law manipulation

and this...
  • A member may have up to four active content revision threads active at once, no more than two of which can be about the same verse.
According to the rules, you have to give up one of them and ask for it to be closed.

and this...
  • A member may have up to four active content revision threads active at once, no more than two of which can be about the same verse.
According to the rules, you have to give up one of them and ask for it to be closed.
Trust me when i say, we've tried, haven't you seen the condition of the all request forum?, its dead

Trust me when i say, we've tried, haven't you seen the condition of the all request forum?, its dead
At first glance, I don't see any comments about closing any of the threads in question and there is no need to close the thread, just say you are giving up on the proposals and stop commenting, that would already make the thread dead.

We already talked about how we would discuss this in a few weeks, but you still went and posted it any way...
No, it have to be done now
At first glance, I don't see any comments about closing any of the threads in question and there is no need to close the thread, just say you are giving up on the proposals and stop commenting, that would already make the thread dead.
You're not getting it, when i said "I've tried" i didn't mean i have tried to close any of the past upgrades WHICH i haven't giving up on, i meant i have tried multiple request in the past, i have contact with 5 admins, for stellar feat, i need to chill until @KLOL506 finish observing our calc blog and for the other one i need to get more blue members to accept it, if they can't then well just going to call those admins to view it
And why are you so hostile, if you don't agree with the downgrade then we din need your opinion about it.

Ok, I honestly don't really care about the verse in a powescaling perspective but I just needed to say this, what is all this passive aggression for?

Even if something seems or actually is outrageous, you don't have to do all that, much less in the very first post of your own CRT.

Anyway, as said by others, the verse has too many CRTs going on at once

Shouldn't this be discussed for some time before? Because a CRT like this takes time to gather evidences to discuss it (regardless if the users are against the CRT or supporting it)

I
Ok, I honestly don't really care about the verse in a powescaling perspective but I just needed to say this, what is all this passive aggression for?

Even if something seems or actually is outrageous, you don't have to do all that, much less in the very first post of your own CRT.

Anyway, as said by others, the verse has too many CRTs going on at once
We cant close them, i would if i could

Shouldn't this be discussed for some time before? Because a CRT like this takes time to gather evidences to discuss it (regardless if the users are against the CRT or supporting it)
It doesn't, its a downgrade not an upgrade , whether supporters agree or not, this sort of ability isnt justified

It doesn't, its a downgrade not an upgrade , whether supporters agree or not, this sort of ability isnt justified
it doesnt really matter if its a downgrade or upgrade, CRTs like this takes time to discuss about, regardless if the users agree or disagree with the CRT, not to mention; there's other Tensura threads going on, this is a really bad idea, ppl should discuss this before.

And point be taking guys, SPIRITS CANT TRAVEL TO THE END OF TIME, how did we all settle for all that wank?

It was reference to how "no matter how far away treyni is from her main body, connection wont be lost, even at the end of time"
Its like i am saying "my wifi connection so strong i can retain it even if i am at the edge of the universe", does this mean i can go there?,

Glad someone brought this up. They be ignoring me when I said that at the thread

it doesnt really matter if its a downgrade or upgrade, CRTs like this takes time to discuss about, regardless if the users agree or disagree with the CRT, not to mention; there's other Tensura threads going on, this is a really bad idea, ppl should discuss this before.
We cant close it, like i just mentioned.
All purpose thread isn't listening, and we cant just call a staff to just help us close it, 89% of all staff ignore their message walls

Sooo, what happneded was that He was questioning it, and We agreed to wait until After the exams end to discuss it, but he jjust posted it without even trying to listen. And this was after complaining that Astral was rushing out upgrades....

Glad someone brought this up. They be ignoring me when I said that at the thread
Yes, thank you
Sooo, what happneded was that He was questioning it, and We agreed to wait until After the exams end to discuss it, but he jjust posted it without even trying to listen. And this was after complaining that Astral was rushing out upgrades....
I don't care about your exams
This doesn't need discussions, its like saying "we need discussions to remove an obvious wank of the verse" WE ARE ON THIN ICE, we need not to cause more problems for ourselves
This need to be removed

I don't care about your exams
This doesn't need discussions, its like saying "we need discussions to remove an obvious wank of the verse" WE ARE ON THIN ICE, we need not to cause more problems for ourselves
This need to be removed
Soooo, We can't discuss it before hand? The current arguments that Are for Keeping CM 1, and the arguments for CM 2?

Instead you created a CRT, after going after Astral hard, for "relising a CRT without discussing it before hand? And that was after we had discussed it in group and you declearing "idc" It was only after it started going badly you were complaining.

(Now We did not think his CRT would be a single one but collective once.)

But what gives you the right to constatly complain about what others do when you do the exact same thing?

Again, what I am asking for is simple, to discuss it on discord when the damn exams are done....(in a few weeks)

Sorry if I am being rude, But i Don't have the time right now, even sending these messages when I am barley have any freetime is to much.

Thread cant be closed however i wont contact admins until you're done
Again, what I am asking for is simple, to discuss it on discord when the damn exams are done....(in a few weeks)

Sorry if I am being rude, But i Don't have the time right now, even sending these messages when I am barley have any freetime is to much.

And why are you so hostile
If you accuse me one more time of being hostile when I'm not even close to being hostile, I won't stand by.
You're not getting it, when i said "I've tried" i didn't mean i have tried to close any of the past upgrades WHICH i haven't giving up on, i meant i have tried multiple request in the past, i have contact with 5 admins, for stellar feat, i need to chill until @KLOL506 finish observing our calc blog and for the other one i need to get more blue members to accept it, if they can't then well just going to call those admins to view it
This does not justify a rule violation. You did not even make a comment stating that you give up the offers for the threads in question.
if you don't agree with the downgrade then we din need your opinion about it.
I haven't said a single word about the content of the thread.

Till this moment in time i cant process why everyone was chill with magic and unique skills getting CM1,
you literally agreed to it too -_-
Agree with the rest though. - source
but i am here today to revise that First of all
There's a trick that was played on everyone and its the wordings
If you guys ever even bothered to check it, you'll find out they weren't talking about Great spirits but spirits and this is the scan

Its like i am saying "my wifi connection so strong i can retain it even if i am at the edge of the universe", does this mean i can go there?, no even if treyni can why does this scale to being independent concept?, did we all just take a sit to understand what CM1 is?
Independent of reality doesn't mean that their avatar can travel to end of time and survive and 100% sure, refixing the laws refix the spirit, that's why we have this scan

Great spirits-
Existed before the world, formed the world by giving birth to CM2 spirits, killing and drawing away their attributes wont affect them either
First off, this is not the only reason they were accepted as Type 1 concepts.

Second off, we have Subspace, the space between Dimensions and between Worlds, thus it should be outside the scope/range of both. There is always a phase change in Subspace, so you'll be jumped to the end of the universe or to its beginning, Ramiris also said surviving in this place is "hopeless" for Spiritual lifeforms, however, it does not indicate that they will literally die here, because we already have Spiritual Lifeforms like Mai and Vega surviving in Subspace and not dying. It was even stated that Vega will continue drifting there forever, but nowhere near does that indicate that he'll cease to exist or die. So no, the manga statement was not entirely a hyperbole.

With this, Spiritual Lifeforms will still remain Type 1 concepts.

Great spirits-
Now for this
Attributes are Laws governing the World, and Spirits are born from Attributes, yet its also stated that Spirits separate from Great Spirits, Demons and Angels have their origin being the Great Spirit of Darkness and Light, and again stated that Demons are derived from the Great Spirit of Darkness, its clear here that Great Spirits are indeed the same thing as "Attributes", just different names. Elemental Souls, that are higher than normal Elementals, have assigned attributes too, and even True Dragons have attributes assigned to them
so Magic will also still remain CM1
In any case, if the thread is agreed to be closed, than ignore this reply. You don't even listen to me on discord, yet when I do something, you start complaining -_-

Here I have my doubt, wouldn't they be the Primordial Angels/Demons CM 1?

They were created by separating themselves from the Great Spirit of Darkness and Light thanks to Veldanava before creation.

Here I have my doubt, wouldn't they be the Primordial Angels/Demons CM 1?

They were created by separating themselves from the Great Spirit of Darkness and Light thanks to Veldanava before creation.
They did exist before the creation of the world.
He arose a long time ago, far back in the ages, before the creation of the world. His birth was a mere coincidence. Veldanava, the creator god, created the seven seraphim from the Great Spirit of Light, and the shadows were born. Those were the Seven Primordials—devil lords derived from the Great Spirit of Darkness.(Volume 16).

Its like i am saying "my wifi connection so strong i can retain it even if i am at the edge of the universe", does this mean i can go there?
Literally obvious, how could it be accepted in the first place tho?

I still have my doubts as to how we consider independent concepts in Tensura, up to "Sub-space" or the "End of Space-Time"?

Here's another thing for primordials prior to the creation of the Volume 16 epilogue:

He was born very far back in the ages, before the creation of heaven and earth.
Being born before the universe isn't enough for that
Besides rimuru said guy and co did not exist at EOST

Being born before the universe isn't enough for that
Besides rimuru said guy and co did not exist at EOST
1. Feldway probably killed them or else Ivaraj did, based on what Ciel thinks.
2. Rimuru was beyond the end of the universe, where he was there is absolutely nothing, since everything ended, all worlds, literally everything, the World ended who knows what concept exists there and what doesn't

I agree for the summary for now, even tho i'd like to keep the Concept Type 1 as Abstract Existence for SLP, but, cm1 magic being changed to cm2 is my priority

Just a small note, We have decided to "temporarly close" (Not talking) here until We have more time to prepare the arguments for both sides, So We would aprricated if you can pretend this thread dosen't exist until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back