• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Veldanava (Light Novel) profile creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slide the pic to right side and make it small, it's too big and will probably take too much space of screen

Anyways according to the rules
I will remove non duality for now maybe
Until someone knowledgeable comes
And create the profile

non-duality nature type 2, at best it seems to be type 1, for type 2 there must be a statement that it transcends dualities or non-dual beings by its nature and existence.

Non-duality is discussed here, but at best it seems to be Non-duality nature type 1 and aspect type 1

This is because it is not affected by these opposing concept(duality.)

Btw I was wondering if there are more ways that transcending dualities to obtain type 2 ?
It is even not enough just to transcends, in fact, you need to overcome the context of your nature and existence. Not every statement of "transcendence" can mean this in context

non-duality nature type 2, at best it seems to be type 1, for type 2 there must be a statement that it transcends dualities or non-dual beings by its nature and existence.

Non-duality is discussed here, but at best it seems to be Non-duality nature type 1 and aspect type 1

This is because it is not affected by these opposing concept(duality.)
I also Kinda wondered how people get NEP
If one is one with everything which include Non existence is this gonna make them nep, i mean i often see characters get this, but anyways its only nature type 1 or 3

You need mod approval for a page with abilities like Type 5 Acausality. Also, did Mizuki give you permission to create the page?
Content mod did, Honestly you don't need a CRT for this, Its a tier We have agreed upon and created CRT for, i Did the CRT only to get Non duality confirmation on what Nature it actually is
I will still call mods and admins and if they don't agree i will just remove it from
Here

So did said content mod agree on Type 5 Acausality in an official crt? Because that is very much required. Also you didn't answer whether Mizuki gave you permission to post their sandbox as a page.

So did said content mod agree on Type 5 Acausality in an official crt? Because that is very much required. Also you didn't answer whether Mizuki gave you permission to post their sandbox as a page.
He did, Actually he's the one who made the page 😕

Ngnl. Idk how this profile was posted in this state, the overall structure has some errors that's needs to be improved and at glance I already saw errors with Acausality 5 and NEP.

My boi @Catzlaflame what happened to your sight 👀

Ngnl. Idk how this profile was posted in this state, the overall structure has some errors that's needs to be improved and at glance I already saw errors with Acausality 5 and NEP.
sorry mind fixing those errors?
For the Acausality type 5 i will add more explaining, Nep...Idk but i might remove it maybe, I thought beings whose state is same as the world would work, people like toharu an arcues

sorry mind fixing those errors?
I'm in the phone rn so I can't edit properly.
For the Acausality type 5 i will add more explaining,
I don't see the evidence of them being unable to be changed by any effect that relies on a system of causality.
Nep...Idk but i might remove it maybe, I thought beings whose state is same as the world would work, people like toharu an arcues
No. Being the world =/= NEP and idk about toaru but arceus got it for transcending existence and nonexistence.

THE HELL!! I just saw Acausality type 5 and the contexts is definitely not Acausality type 5, there is no feat of non-interactable and no statement that Veldanava outside of to all causalities.

I don't know about NEP, but I disagree with type 5 acausality and non-duality nature type 2

I would be very happy if the guys who made this profile could tell me what he eats and drinks, because I want to such a mind

I'm in the phone rn so I can't edit properly.
Welp, Alright.
I don't see the evidence of them being unable to be changed by any effect that relies on a system of causality.
His True Dragon form alone Created Cause and effect and is freed from it
His ascension form which is not part of that system is unbound by the rules of everything, Like the Laws and such, Everything moves Strictly by its will, i just need to add that it seems, Like according to the statement about him being separated from reality
And alright, I'll remove Nep

His True Dragon form alone Created Cause and effect and is freed from it
His ascension form which is not part of that system is unbound by the rules of everything, Like the Laws and such, Everything moves Strictly by its will, i just need to add that it seems, Like according to the statement about him being separated from reality
That would be enough for the old standards, but for the new ones it is not, heck, even if you were transdual about your causality system you would not qualify unless you had concrete evidence that you are not interactable because you somehow transcend causality, not because of anything else like e.g. ND, NEP, AE, omniprecense, etc.

Check this thread to understand what i'm talking about.

That would be enough for the old standards, but for the new ones it is not, heck, even if you were transdual about your causality system you would not qualify unless you had concrete evidence that you are not interactable because you somehow transcend causality, not because of anything else like e.g. ND, NEP, AE, omniprecense, etc.

Check this thread to understand what i'm talking about.
Wasn't aware, Thank you

Last edited:
Sigh.
You need mod approval for a page with abilities like Type 5 Acausality.
No you don't. This is the second time I had this argument today, so if your reasoning for saying this is the "Minor Content Revision Threads" exceprt from the discussion rules; that is a misinterpretation of the rules; You can make a page without a CRT long as it is not Tier 1 or was not deleted in the past. The exceprt from the rules you are refering to is for edits to pages that already exist, not new pages.

So did said content mod agree on Type 5 Acausality in an official crt?
the content mod said everything is fine
I said it was fine in terms of formatting, and things pertaining to the page code, etc. I didn't look at the actual abillities and asess them because that is not a part of my role. The request specifically said the page needed a content mod, so naturally I assumed you meant evaluation with regards to formatting/coding. Evaluations pertaining to how abilities conform to our standard is up to Thread Mods. The user continued on to specify that they would like evaluation regarding Nep and Nonduality, and I responded with "I'll take a look later" implying that I hadn't initially assessed the abilities.... this should be a dead give away that I was clearly refering to page code when I said it was fine... which, again, is what I have evaluation rights for in the first place. Looking back, what I did miss was the bolding on the Keys, so yea I accept fault for that, nothing to stop the profile from being created though tbh.

I said it was fine in terms of formatting, and things pertaining to the page code, etc
It wasn't fine though.
:FrogMmm~1:

I already improved a bit the format.

Sigh.

No you don't. This is the second time I had this argument today, so if your reasoning for saying this is the "Minor Content Revision Threads" exceprt from the discussion rules; that is a misinterpretation of the rules; You can make a page without a CRT long as it is not Tier 1 or was not deleted in the past. The exceprt from the rules you are refering to is for edits to pages that already exist, not new pages.

I said it was fine in terms of formatting, and things pertaining to the page code, etc. I didn't look at the actual abillities and asess them because that is not a part of my role. The request specifically said the page needed a content mod, so naturally I assumed you meant evaluation with regards to formatting/coding. Evaluations pertaining to how abilities conform to our standard is up to Thread Mods. The user continued on to specify that they would like evaluation regarding Nep and Nonduality, and I responded with "I'll take a look later" implying that I hadn't initially assessed the abilities.... this should be a dead give away that I was clearly refering to page code when I said it was fine... which, again, is what I have evaluation rights for in the first place. Looking back, what I did miss was the bolding on the Keys, so yea I accept fault for that, nothing to stop the profile from being created though tbh.
I apologize for this misunderstanding, I removed everything unnecessary and @Dereck03 helped out a bit creating a new page
Also i was kind of off context as i also meant its fine to create a page in terms of format as i just created this to prove or rather get the abilities section checked

Actually, the reason I said that was because there's a separate thread for evaluating Type 5 Acausality on pages. I was under the impression that any and all pages would have to get Type 5 Acausality accepted by a staff member listed as knowledgeable on acausality. But if Tier 1 pages are the only exception, I guess a crt would have to be made at a later date.
Let's see, only Tier L1-A onwards need CRTs to be created, but normally people create CRTs to ask for advice or to see if something is wrong or what else can be added to the profile they want to propose, that can avoid problems like this, where there are abilities that don't work because they don't meet the requirements and in those cases then a CRT to discuss it is created.

Adding what?
The profile for the verse
Light novel section, there it also have True Dragon section, last time i tried adding something i messed up the whole page and needed to ask a content mod to undo it
In other words i can't do it...😪
So please i wanted your help with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back