• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terra Branford vs Cecil Harvey

FanofRPGs

VS Battles
Retired
Terra Branford has the following things

-Apocalypse Sword

-Circlet

-Minerva Bustier

-Gauntlet (So she cannot equip a shield, but her physical AP is 2x higher)

-Soul of Thasama (She can cast 2 spells in a row now)

She has only all the abilities she naturally learns, and the spells from these two espers (Which are canon espers she has probably used)

-Fenrir

-Maduin

Cecil is a paladin from the After Years, he has the following equipment

-Ragnarok

-Lunar Shield

-Lunar Helmet

-Lunar Mail

He can use any of his spells from his Paladin mode

Round 1: Speed unequalized

Round 2: Speed unequalized

Who wins?

Note: Both of your rounds say Speed Unequalized.

That said, with Speed Equalized, there's really nothing stopping Terra from turning Cecil into a toad or something or stopping time around him to seal the fight,

With Speed Unequalized, Cecil will probably blitz due to having potentially Relativistic reactions as a result of pilotting the Lunar Whale.

Also, starting distance matters.

Cecil is way faster, he should be able to spam his attacks way faster and react fast enough.

If speed is equalized, then Terra just spams Time Stop and her best magic attacks and wins

697086 said:
Cecil is way faster, he should be able to spam his attacks way faster and react fast enough.
If speed is equalized, then Terra just spams Time Stop and her best magic attacks and wins
He is not much faster, Terra is sub-relativistic+. Cecil is Sub-Relativistic, possibly Relativistic. So Terra's speed is more stable.

How does Cecil control the Lunar Whale?

He pilots it at the controls and it only responds to him and his friends. It reaches the moon in about three seconds (but it could be cinematic time).

Personally, I'd think it be a fairer fight if he had the Adamant Armor, since Terra wouldn't be able to just hax him to end the fight instantly.

Reppuzan said:
He pilots it at the controls and it only responds to him and his friends. It reaches the moon in about three seconds (but it could be cinematic time).
Personally, I'd think it be a fairer fight if he had the Adamant Armor, since Terra wouldn't be able to just hax him to end the fight instantly.
This is their canon-wise signature equipment from what I understand

I personally think Terra's hax will win out, unless Cecil is a higher level of 5-A

I see now Terra winning due her Attack Potency, still Cecil's speed should be giving her a hard time

Back