• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terra vs Pegasus Seiya

Let's see; assuming we're using both characters at their full power, round 1 could go either way due to both characters being around the same ballpark of overall power. But as for round 2, Terra can easily just solidify Seiya and the entire universe around him by simply spreading his energy.

However remeber how fast seiya is. his speed is in the sextillions while terra is only in the trillions. However he still may be able to solidify Seiya via contact. But Seiya does speedblitz him normally.

Okay then. Can't Terra just spread his energy around himself? That would create a barrier of sorts that would prevent Seiya from striking without getting solidified. But yes, Seiya could probably speedblitz Terra in round 1 where I assume they would just be showing off.

Well striking him causes you to get solidified...period. However Seiya may have some non physical attacks. Like the arrow attack.

Wait, I thought we were using God cloth Seiya, yes? If so, he doesn't have Sagittarius bow and arrow. Those are exclusive to the Gold cloth. In anycase, if striking Terra = Getting solidified, all of Seiya's main attacks are physical, and knowing the character, he would probably resort to the good ol'Pegasus meteor fist which would just result in him getting solidified, speed advantage or not.

Well yea. The bow and arrow were exclusive to the Sagittarius gold cloth, with the Pegasus God cloth he doesn't have said weapon.

Yea the power difference there is gigantic. So as I see it, Terra takes round 2. Round 1 would probably end the same due to, well, if Seiya physically hits Terra it's game over.

hmmmm terra is slower but better hax i will give it to terra based on what i see here

From what i've seen here thus far, Terra seems to have the better overall hax.

Tier and i suppose stats-wise, they're pretty even (both being High 3-A and such).

Thing is that while Seiya is probably the fastest of the two, Terra has his main hax that allows him to literally solify anything that he comes into contact with.

Though my question here is this....make that two: 1) How fast is Terra's solify hax able to go to at? and 2) How does solifying even work? Is that like petrification but through physical contact or?

1) the solidifying only takes a few seconds. 2) It hardens and immobilizes the foe. So yeah luke petrification. But there is one weakness. Canaan Jovani defeated Terra despite being a physical attacker like seiya. Does seiya have any heat based attacks?

1) I see. But is it at MFTL+ speeds? Like Saint Seiya MFTL+ speeds?

2) Alright.

From what i can recall from Pegasus Seiya's page, i do not think so. Does Cosmos "burning" count as heat based attacks? Actually, i really don't think Seiya possess any heat based attacks, no....

Well I wouldn't say it solidifoes the whole body at MFTL+ speeds but it is a fast process. Seiya's arm should be solidified rather quickly, woth the rest of his body following suit.

Oh okay. So to clarify, Terra's weakness going by what you said earlier is that his ability is "vulnarable" to anything that involves heat, yeah?

In any case, i think Terra gets this win more than Pegasus Seiya. Both are easily High 3-A due to their respective feats. But it's through Terra's main advantage that i think he get's this more easily compared to Seiya even at his best. Though i'm pretty sure he's going to get hurt quite a lil' bit from Seiya's million punches that goes at MFTL+ speeds at the least though...

Ah alright.

Well as i said, Seiya loses this more to Terra than Terra to Seiya cause i really don't think he has any ways of actually killing Terra. Guy has pretty high regen, durability can't be bypassed so you have to hit him the old fashioned way by the outside, he can solify you in a few seconds unless it's something related to heat, he's acausal(?), has the same hax ability of manipulating atoms like Seiya, reality warping, and a bit more.

Honestly speaking, the very best Pegasus Seiya can do is by going for a tie in R2 by doing his million punches's thing in order to hopefully injure Terra to the point of potentially knocking him out with High 3-A fist attacks. It could potentially work but due to Terra's more verstile and wide hax variety compared to Seiya's, that might not happen very much....

In other news, i think R1 is a tie going by what Dant said earlier. R2 is more of Terra's win than Seiya's.

I think the deciding factor here is the fact that Seiya literally has nothing going for him. All three of his special moves are completely physical and he doesn't have any way to get around the solidifying hax Terra has going on. If anything Phoenix Ikki would've been a much better fight as he is stronger than Seiya but still around the same tier, has heat based attacks, soul based attacks, and even a broken hax of immortality which brings him back from death with a high boost to his power. But as for Seiya, he hardly stands a chance here.

Additionally if we were to add some canonical Saint Seiya Next Dimension lore and information here things would be even worst for Seiya. Why? Well, Kamuis (God cloths) are incomplete, echoes, illusions if you will. They are not by any means permanent and the Bronze Saints can only access them when pushed to their absolute limits or by their never-ending amount of plot armor. In an actual battle Seiya would start in his Bronze cloth which is what? Tier 6? Terra would just win that instantly not giving the chance for Seiya to get to his God cloth.

Yup, pretty much. Though Ikki is actually Tier 3-A as Seiya is High 3-A, he at least stands more of a chance honestly after taking a quick look or two at his page.

But yeah Seiya pretty much loses here for both R's IMO. R1 is more of a tie but with Terra's hax, i think he can win it even if they were fighting for fun.

Back