• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terrarian AP buff?

The Nebula Blaze's description says "From Orion's belt to the palm of your hand", which seems to mean that the Nebula Blaze attacks with Stellar AP. Furthermore, the Nebula Arcanum attacks with "masses astral energy". I think this should be enough to get Celestial Armor Terrarian to 4-C.

Same goes with solar flare items, my question is also "Are the solar flare weapons actually 3.6-24 million degrees farenheit?!"

Someone would probably have to talk to redigit about this being canon or find it out themselves, but the question also could lie at the pillar items having the respective power of what they're based off of.

Aside from that, if it IS true, then terrarian's durability would be to 4-C since he can survive several hits from Nebula Blaze, and possibly solar flares too.

Zanybrainy2000 said:
Same goes with solar flare items, my question is also "Are the solar flare weapons actually 3.6-24 million degrees farenheit?!"
Someone would probably have to talk to redigit about this being canon or find it out themselves, but the question also could lie at the pillar items having the respective power of what they're based off of.

Aside from that, if it IS true, then terrarian's durability would be to 4-C since he can survive several hits from Nebula Blaze, and possibly solar flares too.
The average solar flare is Continent level.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Zanybrainy2000 said:

Thanks for the information though, but does the star level durability thing affect terrarian because of multiplayer and the thing stated in the OP?

Zanybrainy2000 said:
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Zanybrainy2000 said:

Thanks for the information though, but does the star level durability thing affect terrarian because of multiplayer and the thing stated in the OP?
Yeah, this also might mean Stellar durability since they can take tons of these to the face.

Actually the Moon pulling feats was recently re-calced and it gave 4-C.

Also, here is the Flavor text for the Nebula Fragment

"

'The power of a galaxy resides within this fragment'

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Actually the Moon pulling feats was recently re-calced and it gave 4-C.
Also, here is the Flavor text for the Nebula Fragment

"

'The power of a galaxy resides within this fragment'

Then terrarian's durability and AP would be 3C with nebula armor and items then.

Well it would scale to every other "Celestial armors", although upgrading a character to 3-C just via one statement may be doubtful.

Just a few notes here:

- The Solar Fragment says "The fury of a universe resides in this fragment", albiet this may be a slight exageration

- The Solar Eruption "Strike with the fury of the sun"

Sorry but most of those sound like hyperboles to me, although the "from Orion's Belt to the palm of your hand" thing sounds more credible than the rest, this doesn't really feel like enough for such a huge upgrade

Blahblah9755 said:
Sorry but most of those sound like hyperboles to me, although the "from Orion's Belt to the palm of your hand" thing sounds more credible than the rest, this doesn't really feel like enough for such a huge upgrade
But the fragments quite literally come from celestial beings.

Keep in mind that those are figures of speach. Fury is neather something a universe or a star can have nor an objective measurement of any kind. And you can´t even pull a single block of dirt with the lunar hook.

Not really. Mario's fire ball not damaging the Terrain is Gameplay Mechanic, but throwing the balls themselves isn't.

That's not the way it is used here.

Here, "Gameplay Mechanics" is used to describe something that only exists to makes the game more playable or enjoyable, but isn't actually canon (Unless stated otherwise). Things like attacks not destroying terrain, pause menu or respawing are part of that.

Because it says it does, and the beings it was crafted form are capable of actually doing it. If it was possible in Game-play it would have been way too overpowered.

Because it says it does, and the beings it was crafted form are capable of actually doing it. If it was possible in Game-play it would have been way too overpowered.
Yet goldfishes aren´t edible and the breaker blade can´t break blocks.

Your point...? I just said that weapons not being able to break down blocks it a Gameplay mechanic balance.

Your point...? I just said that weapons not being able to break down blocks it a Gameplay mechanic balance.
My point is that the description narrator isn´t the most reliable person out there, as he is able to make jokes and use of hyperboles, so claims that far fetched shouldn´t be taken literally.

We are dealing with creatures with a heavy cosmos theme, whose only feat is casual and not a good representation of their power. Although things like "Fury of the universe" or "Strikes with the fury of a star" looks too vague to be literal, I think more direct stuff like "Holds the power of a galaxy" is more reasonable.

Back