• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dargoo Faust said:
Doesn't he replicate Ryo's movement prediction and proceeds to use it against him to pre-emtively block/counter his attacks?
Ciruno Fortes said:
Proclaiming Shimazaki always teleports behind is quite false. Though Teruki's fight with Mob might be more accurate on showing if this is true. I don't think it's unlikely for Teruki to be able to copy other powers.
That said I may have jumped the gun with the power when revising his page, I'm still a bit unsure if he used Ryo's power to predict Ryo's movements or if Ryo was just that easy to read.

Ryo just seemed to have an easy to understand fighting style to me. It was literally just him (most of the fight)teleporting RIGHT behind someone before trying to pulversize them

I get that, although it's odd to think Teru could properly counter Ryo's own movement prediction without having a similar ability himself.

Teru's precog has been removed as per another thread, so I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back