• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Testing out the new guy - BB vs Unicron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if I make this spam first! OvO

KarmodF said:
Unicron's concepts in the Transformer verse is mantain by his Low 1-B self.
How good is her sealing?
So he's a smurf reliant on a 1-B thing then?

She sticks you in imaginary space / bug space where you are endlessly tortured for eternity.

Unicron IC is to Erase using the power of the Void, wich is what he embodies and the only thing that remains after the Abstract eats the Multiverse.

His Conceptual Manip. is creation if I remember correctly.

Yobobojojo said:
What does BB start with anyhow
Welllllll

She started her growth by absorbing the data of all the gods in the moon cell.

She started her plan to keep Hakuno alive by restructuring the timeline.

She started her fight against people who resisted her authority by blasting them with lasers.

Other than that IDK

If its legit then its better.

As of now I guess I would go with Unicron since he IC would always go for the kill with EE.

KarmodF said:
Didnt know my childhood was so OP.
Yeah.

But I was more referring to the high 2-A multiverse destruction that occurs when you Try and use Time shenanigans on them as of shattered grid

Also, CCC turns him into a lower dimensional being apparently.

Cursed Cutting Crater.
The hole of curses pouring unto the world, used by BB who has synchronized with the Moon Cell in "CCC".
She transforms the surroundings into the space of imaginary numbers by enlarging its own shadow, ranking down the world and its life entities into that low-dimensional beings. A space of madness and she herself, manipulating them as the ruler.

This also freezes people in time and I see no resistance to time stop on Unicron's profile.

ÔùïFaceless Moo: EX
A god's lingering scent that drives humans to destruction as a test. With the Third Eye.
An intrinsic barrier that makes the boundaries of the surface of the imaginary elements clearer and casts its surroundings into the "Shadow Phase

Far Side of the Moon'". When the world is shrouded by the moon's shadow, everything will be frozen in time.

@Yobo

So is like Prep. Time?

@Monarch Laciel

Some of his strongest verisons are instant if I remember correctly, mostly depends on his Low 1-B self since he can revive them as fast as he wants and help them adapt.

@Yobo

Please, I am very interest with the Power Rangers revisions.

@Monarch

Dont know exactly, Sometimes he has been presured by other Primes to the point of killing himself, dont know If he always does it, Low 1-B Unicron? Yes, he tends to fill the TF Clusters with his avatars so he can be more empowered by the Chaos they create.

EDIT: I think he often kills himself not to just Regen. elswhere but to adapt his body if he gets outclassed.

I dont know If he could adapt. against BB's Dimesional Manip or Time stop, but Primus needed to create other 13 Gods to fight Unicron, since then Unicron started to get more powerful everytime he get killed to the point that Primus just stealmates him even with the help of the others, dont know how this translates to his 5-B avatars.

Ok, so when he kills himself, how long does it take for a new adapted body to be created? A chaper? An episode? Until the end of the episode? A day? A month?

Unicorn mid godly regen is only in his abstract form not in his avatar form it literally says in his profile

@Monarch

Depends on priority, some Unicrons needed to be fused to a massive computer to be stopped (Or something like that), since he was starting to devour a lot of the Universe and as such getting revived everytime since he had high priority.

@Hentaig

I need to correct that, Mid-Godly can be applied to some of his avatars, similar with other Regen like Mid.High or whatever getting your body blow up is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back