• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos V Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
All are bloodlusted.

They fight on a earth-like planet.

There's one sun.

No other planets in the solar system.

No help from anyone else.

(First thread here.. Thought id start off with this one I guess)

Have you checked their profile before making this thread? Saitama is at least 5-B for now until new feats and Thanos is at least 4-B. This is a hard stomp.

Really?

My eyes must be going blind :v

We haven't really seen Saitama's full capability's, I Just want to see the arguments for and against.

I suggest that you don't. We know nothing about that and have no way to scale so the argument will go bad plus it will be too full of assumptions.

Tzula said:
Really?

We haven't really seen Saitama's full capability's, I Just want to see the arguments for and against.
This a mismatch in fact this thread is probably gonna be locked.I advise you to avoid making threads involving saitama where the opponent is stronger this might be a bannable offense.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Tzula said:
Really?

This a mismatch in fact this thread is probably gonna be locked.I advise you to avoid making threads involving saitama where the opponent is stronger this might be a bannable offense.
Oh Im sorry.. I diden't see anything about assumptions, where/whats it under?

Tzula said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Tzula said:
Really?

Oh Im sorry.. I diden't see anything about assumptions, where/whats it under?
Basically the admins as well as us the members have seen many threads stating saitama is limitlesss etc and are a bit tired of it.Its in the rules by the way "Do NOT post any threads or comments about Saitama being limitless, omnipotent, or that "he is a gag character who is never meant to lose". This is an illogical line of reasoning that does not fit in with our system, employs a very liberal use of no-limits fallacy, and defeats the base purpose of indexing character statistics. Please note that due to the highly repetitive nature of this particular discussion, failure to follow this rule may result in a block without any particular warning".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back