• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos vs Hazel Rainart

I'm pretty sure he needs another character to do that; unless Thanos randomly spawns if nobody picks up the gauntlet but I don't remember that happening.

If his resurrection doesn't require outside help then I vote mismatch as neither can do jack to each other (not in a way that would count as inconclusive)

If Thanos' resurrection needs outside help than stomp for Hazel.

No matter how this ends it's just a terrible match.

A few Rwby characters stomps 17 which is why the 4 ton gap is actually bigger than it looks because they scale above it.

Thanos resurrection makes this is a mismatch as Thanos is instantly obliterated every time he spawns. If you throw Thanos against any other RWBY 8-B it either a mismatch or a stomp for Thanos depending on the scaling chain for Rwby because I remember the chain got debunked but Weekly used it again a couple of threads ago so I have no clue if RWBY still stomps 17 tons or not.

Keeweed said:
A few Rwby characters stomps 17 which is why the 4 ton gap is actually bigger than it looks because they scale above it.
RWBY stomping/one-shoting 17 Tons was a myth I debunked a while ago.

They're decently stronger than 17 Tons, although not by some crazy amount.

Hazel could technically KO Thanos, although given his character it's unlikely, although it makes this technically not a stomp.

WeeklyBattles said:
You never officially debunked it my guy
You agreed to it in private, and every other person did on that thread publically. You've even agreed to it publicly on other threads.

If that's not 'officially debunked' I don't know what is.

To be honest I'm getting sort of annoyed with this backtracking on previous revisions you've accepted.

But isn't Hazel the one RWBY that definitely stomps 17 tons as he stomped Crow? I agree that the other characters probably don't stomp 17 tons but Hazel does which makes this a mismatch.

Hazel is most definitely stronger then Qrow physically, but he doesn't one shot him

Qrow can still, albeit barely, hold on to him in a fight

Then I don't know if this is a stomp or not because Thanos can repeatedly resurrect but Hazel may eventually knock him out.

Keeweed said:
But isn't Hazel the one RWBY that definitely stomps 17 tons as he stomped Crow? I agree that the other characters probably don't stomp 17 tons but Hazel does which makes this a mismatch.
Hazel after significant amping knocks back Qrow who was jumping into the way of an attack.

Then Qrow actually blocks a punch from him with his blade which is visibly embedded in Hazel's arm, which Hazel doesn't feel pain for, meaning he has no qualms using Qrow's now-stuck sword to fling him around.

After all this Qrow takes a direct hit to the back. because he was, again, taking a hit for Ozpin. He isn't visibly injured.

He didn't stomp Qrow. His amps just made it an even fight he had an advantage in due to his semblance and Qrow taking hits for Ozpin.

Hazel has more to work with, is smarter, can't feel pain, and has the AP advantage even in Base

is this not a stomp?

Back