• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet

2-A Unicron is used

The fight take place in space

Who win?

Thanos' precog, versatility, and victories over "similar" opponents gives him the win.

Enlighten me on how

1. Thanos can put him down to begin with

Spoilers: He can't.

2. Thanos can even deny him physically due to the AP gap being insane to the point Unicron literally glares and one shots

Spoilers: He can't.

3. Unicron doesn't just think and erase him physically and non-Physically

Spoilers: Not even close.

Precognition means nothing without a win condition and....

"Victories over similar opponents"

Where has Thanos ever defeated something he can't win against?

What Hax?

None of his Hax can even AFFECT him due to his non-existent physology and even if they could the literal only thing that would defeat Unicron is Mindhax while everything else is shunted thanks to Mid Godly and Immortality from a Low 1B

Enlighten me, why did you vote the character that gets stomped?

Or somebody could add his Immortality from a Low 1B in his profile.

Not like he actually needed it to begin with considering literally everything I brought up

Off topic, but holy shrek. I only watch transformers movies and thought they're only continent level or so. This is surprising.

Unicron is death incarnate. He could use that to make a deal with Thanos for the Infinity Gauntlet. It has been said the only thing Thnaos will exchange for the gauntlet is something better, and he is obsessed with the concept of death (sorry, don't quite know which issue).

Unicron for the win.

Lol I know. Just was hoping to get it closed. Mostly so that people can comment on the thread that I made involving the same characters.

Spoiler: My vote would still be the same if I could vote on it lol.

Just want Unicron to have some more victories to his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back